Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,749

    The Division MPGH Profile Theme

    NOT DIVISION ANYMORE!! Thanks to Rigged.
    Last edited by Dexter; 03-24-2016 at 11:23 AM.

  2. #2
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Is it supposed to be cool?

  3. #3
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Is it supposed to be cool?
    wait how do u get background picture lmao? and ye its supposed 2 be kuul

  4. #4
    k3llogskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    All I see is black. Not really cool... yet. :P

  5. #5
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,816
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    852
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    wait how do u get background picture lmao? and ye its supposed 2 be kuul
    papa blessed me
    I cannot access my Skype at the moment. Looks like it is either deactivated or hacked. DO NOT TRADE THROUGH SKYPE. PM ME


  6. #6
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post


    papa blessed me
    Quote Originally Posted by k3llogskid View Post
    All I see is black. Not really cool... yet. :P
    just found out how to do pictures lel gimme an hour to pimp my profile

  7. #7
    Totally Not Organzd Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    And y do I care?

  8. #8
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,218
    My Mood
    Devilish
    he is just failing at advertising his service
    how did noone notice this
    https://imgur.com/a/a5u0i @Boombox @Saboteur @arunforce

  9. #9
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    he is just failing at advertising his service
    how did noone notice this
    https://imgur.com/a/a5u0i @Boombox @Saboteur @arunforce
    are you retarded?

  10. #10
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,218
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    are you retarded?
    well you posted that on ur own VM and then made a thread telling us all to visit ur profile 1 minute later, like no offense but noone cares about your wall just because its a theme for that game or w/e

  11. #11
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    well you posted that on ur own VM and then made a thread telling us all to visit ur profile 1 minute later, like no offense but noone cares about your wall just because its a theme for that game or w/e


    What were you thinking? It's "General" section, no one cares about anything here.

  12. #12
    Riigged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,324
    Reputation
    203
    Thanks
    9,218
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    no one cares about anything here.
    which is why 90% of the ban reasons (excluding scamming) happen in general
    u r silly dude
    you tried to be slick and tell everyone to visit your profile to look at your profile theme which still isnt even done or doesnt show for me at least, but really you just wanted everyone to see the visitor message you just so happened to write ONE MINUTE before posting this thread.
    this thread should just be deleted because its so obvious you are advertising your service, and soon there will be more threads but with other stuff like "HEY EVERYONE! CHECK OUT THIS COOL SONG! LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE, RIGHT UNDER MY LOGO FOR MY SERVICE WHICH BTW DID U KNOW WHEN U CLICK THAT ITLL BRING U TO MY THREAD? NO? WELL TRY IT!"

    i care about general dude i am detective riigged and i just solved this murder case your welcome bye

  13. #13
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,553
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    he is just failing at advertising his service
    how did noone notice this
    https://imgur.com/a/a5u0i @Boombox @Saboteur @arunforce
    doesn't matter, nobody is going to be going to his thread anyways. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    Riigged (03-25-2016),ZectixV1 (03-24-2016)

  15. #14
    Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I post to increase postcount
    Posts
    1,526
    Reputation
    252
    Thanks
    8,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    which is why 90% of the ban reasons (excluding scamming) happen in general
    u r silly dude
    you tried to be slick and tell everyone to visit your profile to look at your profile theme which still isnt even done or doesnt show for me at least, but really you just wanted everyone to see the visitor message you just so happened to write ONE MINUTE before posting this thread.
    this thread should just be deleted because its so obvious you are advertising your service, and soon there will be more threads but with other stuff like "HEY EVERYONE! CHECK OUT THIS COOL SONG! LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE, RIGHT UNDER MY LOGO FOR MY SERVICE WHICH BTW DID U KNOW WHEN U CLICK THAT ITLL BRING U TO MY THREAD? NO? WELL TRY IT!"

    i care about general dude i am detective riigged and i just solved this murder case your welcome bye
    my intention was not to self advertise, but if you say so, sure go ahead Because in that case i am already advertising my service in every post i make through my signature and its not against MPGH rules because I am not advertising any outside links, so you should probably read the rules before trying to be an expert in it. Anyway i am not gonna argue with you about what you think therefore good luck busting others.

  16. #15
    Conquerable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,278
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    293
    My Mood
    In Love
    Seizure from that background pic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 03:33 AM
  2. The new MPGH Skin
    By Fairplay? in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 12:08 PM
  3. Idea to improve the whole MPGH experience.
    By noregrets187 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 09:26 PM
  4. Who do you think is the weirdest MPGH member?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 08:54 PM
  5. The Big MPGH
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 03:53 PM