Thread: In so much pain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Broke 4 bones skiing last winter. Just get stoned out of your mind. Its better than taking painkillers because marijuana will not make your stomach upset and screw your apatite.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Xiolest (03-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    Bare with me I am drugged up to my ass with oxycodone, I need to take a pill every 4 hours because my pain goes from low 3 because my leg is numb to a high 8 and for the pill to take effect it takes an hour minimum. This is my first broken bone so I never experienced this. How my leg broke? I honestly dont want to say because it should not have broken the worst injury I should have gotten was a sprain but got 3 bones cut in half instead so idk. I need to move my leg every once in a while to keep the blood flowing and not get blood clogs. I am tired all the time and whenever I get help standing up I feel super lightheaded. Luckily I am still young so I'll heal faster than someone older.

tbh I've always wonder what it was to break a bone or something. Holy shit I honestly regret that because the pain is just too high and I do have high tolerance of pain as all the needle shots they gave me was nothing. But when they wrapped my leg and put it in ice I felt like dying. The worst part of this all was when the numbness from the surgery wore off and it took the nurse an hour to get to me just to give me the drug. I just couldn't breath at all.
    I broke a bone last summer at work, I didn't even notice that my arm was broken for about 3 days . I only felt minor pains at first and thought nothing of it but when a few days had past It hurt like a mother fucker and I went to the hospital to check it out. There I got a cast and some pain killers. the next day I couldn't feel any pain at all. So idk why you're still feeling pain but it should go away soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You need some milk, That will solve all you're problems

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuk For This Useful Post:

Dexter (03-25-2016)

Thanks
    My leg broke monday and I've been in so much pain, broke 3 bones and when they did my surgery they hit a nerve on my left arm I can't stop twitching. This is the most painful experience I've ever had. The put a metal rod down my left shin put two screws in my ankle and two in my knee, I am in an extremely uncomfortable position just to type this but I really want to know if any of you have ever broken a bone how it go and what struggle you had to do, as I want to look back at this when I healed more.
    Ouch that sucks, worst breaks I've had don't compare. Broke my nose when i was like 6 years old, i was laying on the floor in my room when a toy fell off a cabinet onto my face. There wasn't much constant pain except when it actually happened, just very soar for a while. The other break was one of my toes just a few years ago when i was playing ultimate frisbee. Wasn't much pain when it happened, it actually felt like i just hyper extended it but it swelled up pretty big and it hurt slightly to walk the next day.

I highly recommend you get your hands on some bone broth and drink a cup daily for a while, stuff did wonders for my toe, doctor told me i'll likely have flexibility troubles and notice it get stiff at times in the future, so far looks and feels like it never happened.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post
    Click bait
    lol aint no youtube, he aint getting paid :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post
    Click bait
    I'll show pictures once I'm more healed, but I came asking for other peoples advice's see from their experience, I could care less if you feel sad for me or not Im not some 16 year old tumblr chick. Don't know why people are always commenting irrelevant shit.
    Last edited by Xiolest; 03-25-2016 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks
    Weed is good for pretty much everything, I'd suggest you to take up smoking.

Thanks
    Game: For Honor

Goals:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    My leg broke monday and I've been in so much pain, broke 3 bones and when they did my surgery they hit a nerve on my left arm I can't stop twitching. This is the most painful experience I've ever had. The put a metal rod down my left shin put two screws in my ankle and two in my knee, I am in an extremely uncomfortable position just to type this but I really want to know if any of you have ever broken a bone how it go and what struggle you had to do, as I want to look back at this when I healed more.
    I hope you get better. Stay at home and rest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12