Thread: Wifi security

Thanks

Wifi security

I have bunch of questions about WiFi security. Is it possible to somehow inject a persistent javascript into android devices using MITM, that makes the device either in the background or foreground, open a specific website every once in a while or possibly once per x time redirect them before they can progress to whatever website they were initially going to? I'm not sure how else to explain it.

And even after the devices leaves that WiFi this script will persist in their device.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 03-26-2016 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    And why would you want to do this jw? o.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gray View Post
    I have bunch of questions about WiFi security. Is it possible to somehow inject a persistent javascript into android devices using MITM, that makes the device either in the background or foreground, open a specific website every once in a while or possibly once per x time redirect them before they can progress to whatever website they were initially going to? I'm not sure how else to explain it.

And even after the devices leaves that WiFi this script will persist in their device.
    You don't even have to inject anything into the other persons phone... You just have to root your ANDROID phone and download a app (I forget what it was called)
    And from there you can redirect them to any website as long as you are using the same wifi.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    And why would you want to do this jw? o.0
    Don't worry about it
    Digital control, make money.
    I might release a guide, should this endeavor be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    You can run scripts in phones? Damn, maybe it has to be rooted or jailbroken? I guess.
    It does not. To perform the injections and redirects, then yes, you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    You don't even have to inject anything into the other persons phone... You just have to root your ANDROID phone and download a app (I forget what it was called)
    And from there you can redirect them to any website as long as you are using the same wifi.
    I already have applications to do this, but I want it to persist after MY device leaves the network.
    So that MY script stays within THEIR phone while I'm gone, doing what I set it out to do.
    I guess, essentially, infect them with a "virus" that sticks, or spreads to their other apps.
    Possibly even spread to other devices on the network, so that it's harder to pinpoint where it initially came from and to do my bidding more easily.

I'd like to note as malicious and sinister as it sounds, it's not as bad as it seems.

Thanks
    If you find out how to do it, let me know how you did it.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."