Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 55
  1. #16
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...icated_animals
    Something tells me I'm either getting fucked with or you seriously don't understand how domestication or taming works.
    He lives in a 15 sq. feet Indian hut, so I doubt you're getting fucked with.

  2. #17
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...icated_animals
    Something tells me I'm either getting fucked with or you seriously don't understand how domestication or taming works.
    Fuck man I can tame a cow, doesn't mean anything. Also I like eating chicken so this is not about that crap. Anyways all I am saying is every living thing should be thread NOT equally, animals are lower then us so they don't deserve the same respect.

    So basically I am saying is, even if I saw this dog being beheaded I would crack up cause it's a fucking animal and it's life is meaningless.
    Also try dog meat, it's delicious.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Lol i was joking about dog meat but damn this is funny as fuck.

    25 MILLION dogs are eaten a year by humans worldwide. This video doesn't mean shit now. LOLLOLOLOL


    - - - Updated - - -

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat


    - - - Updated - - -

    If I ever move to korea i will post much worse video of a dog torture then this shit. fuck you fegts.

    Here is your MENS FRIEND, about to be eaten by your men. LOL


    (P.S: I am just joking and I did have a pet dog, so take this is a hint of salt, or a lot of salt i don't give a fuck : ))
    Last edited by Eternity; 04-02-2016 at 03:28 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  3. #18
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,772
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post

    Fuck man I can tame a cow, doesn't mean anything. Also I like eating chicken so this is not about that crap. Anyways all I am saying is every living thing should be thread NOT equally, animals are lower then us so they don't deserve the same respect.
    animals are lower then us so they don't deserve the same respect.
    Natural selection, lets toss you out into the African Plains and lets see how you do.
    You eat chicken thats been pre killed and sit in a enclosed/safe place. You don't face any threats other than disease and natural disasters.
    You saying that animals deserve less respect is retarded. Humans are probably like in the middle of the food-chain, tell me how we deserve more respect than animals above us?


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Kingpin (04-03-2016),xlux (04-03-2016)

  5. #19
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Natural selection, lets toss you out into the African Plains and lets see how you do.
    You eat chicken thats been pre killed and sit in a enclosed/safe place. You don't face any threats other than disease and natural disasters.
    You saying that animals deserve less respect is retarded. Humans are probably like in the middle of the food-chain, tell me how we deserve more respect than animals above us?
    I was speaking in a figure of speech.Also I mean us with our 2 legs and hands can't amount to shit but if we put in machines then I am pretty sure we can take down a whole lot of them.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  6. #20
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'd honestly do so many things to them if I met them. I don't even know how you could do that.

  7. #21
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,758
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    holy crap this is so fucked up. i regret watching that video.

    - - - Updated - - -

    holy crap this is so fucked up. i regret watching that video. but holy shit that dog was strong.



  8. #22
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I would tie them to my car and make then crawl around the whole city naked so everybody can see what kind of animals they are. Plus would dip them in a pile of dog shit until they've eaten the most of it.
    Fucking bastards. I hope all their friends abandoned them and why not even beaten them.

  9. #23
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    I would tie them to my car and make then crawl around the whole city naked so everybody can see what kind of animals they are. Plus would dip them in a pile of dog shit until they've eaten the most of it.
    Fucking bastards. I hope all their friends abandoned them and why not even beaten them.
    You sound like some weird ass bad guy with insanely weird fetishes

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  10. #24
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fuck that shit @Wyo stahp

  11. #25
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
    So basically I am saying is, even if I saw this dog being beheaded I would crack up cause it's a fucking animal and it's life is meaningless.
    Animal slaughter for food =/= Torture

    If done properly, animals don't suffer at all, it isn't at all comparable.


    I do have to ask though, where do you draw the line to whether something's life is 'meaningless'? Where does that come in to the human side of things. Do you regard your own life as having meaning, did you have any pets growing up, and what standards would you have for any human's life being regarded as having meaning?

    What, (if at all) gives meaning to anything (unless you're some retarded anarcho-nihilist)?
    Last edited by Aborted; 04-02-2016 at 08:29 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (04-03-2016)

  13. #26
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post


    Animal slaughter for food =/= Torture

    If done properly, animals don't suffer at all, it isn't at all comparable.


    I do have to ask though, where do you draw the line to whether something's life is 'meaningless'? Where does that come in to the human side of things. Do you regard your own life as having meaning, did you have any pets growing up, and what standards would you have for any human's life being regarded as having meaning?

    What, (if at all) gives meaning to anything (unless you're some retarded anarcho-nihilist)?
    This question becomes much harder to answer when you throw in the dolphin discussion since most people go towards the "intelligence" argument.

    I think the best answer would be a population:tastiness ratio.
    Dolphin/whale is great, but low population, so seldom eaten.
    Cows and pigs taste great and have huge population, so eaten all the time.
    Dog and cat big population, but very tough and not too good, so only eaten in shitty countries who eat weird garbage.

  14. #27
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    You sound like some weird ass bad guy with insanely weird fetishes
    Yeah lol dogs are living creatures too they have a soul too nobody should torture a living thjng like that

  15. #28
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post


    Animal slaughter for food =/= Torture

    If done properly, animals don't suffer at all, it isn't at all comparable.


    I do have to ask though, where do you draw the line to whether something's life is 'meaningless'? Where does that come in to the human side of things. Do you regard your own life as having meaning, did you have any pets growing up, and what standards would you have for any human's life being regarded as having meaning?

    What, (if at all) gives meaning to anything (unless you're some retarded anarcho-nihilist)?
    I did have a dog growing up and I did care for it and we were kind of friends. But you know what happened? Well one night my dad came home drunk and the dog was sick and he wanted to take it for a walk but he didn't want to go cause it was VERY sick and i shit you not he dragged the dog till it died, and this was back in india so no one even cared, I cried for the dog, but my dag told me to get over it. So I did.

    Also I think life itself is meaningless. Doesn't matter if it's human or animals.

    That is the big question, what the fuck is the meaning off life, well you know what? I don't give too many fucks cause I don't have enough time to find out I am only here on this earth for idk... 100 years max, so I will do whatever the fuck I can and not ponder on that crap.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  16. #29
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post

    I did have a dog growing up and I did care for it and we were kind of friends. But you know what happened? Well one night my dad came home drunk and the dog was sick and he wanted to take it for a walk but he didn't want to go cause it was VERY sick and i shit you not he dragged the dog till it died, and this was back in india so no one even cared, I cried for the dog, but my dag told me to get over it. So I did.

    Also I think life itself is meaningless. Doesn't matter if it's human or animals.

    That is the big question, what the fuck is the meaning off life, well you know what? I don't give too many fucks cause I don't have enough time to find out I am only here on this earth for idk... 100 years max, so I will do whatever the fuck I can and not ponder on that crap.
    The meaning of life is to make other's life better just a little bit. The feel that you have when you do something good for the others is great.

  17. #30
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,244
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Azathoth , if animal life was meaningless, then so is yours.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. need two guys rank: all guardians
    By yupsio in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 05:19 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:55 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 03:52 AM
  4. Old Dog is back
    By tWe3k in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 03:46 PM
  5. These two guys, I trust with my internet life.
    By gtothebo1 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:12 PM