Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
  1. #46
    CROOSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Victory road
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Really depressing

  2. #47
    AshBurnerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    190
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Wasn't the question what is your name, it was more like a question Who the fuck do you think you are to talk shit in here like that, mate.
    Are you like his fucking sidekick or what?


    I can talk shit when ever I want, I'm stating my opinion. Fucking he's fucked up in the head saying what he is saying, but you wouldn't understand either cause your just like him. Worse then a sidekick, your his henchmen, his bitch probably.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to AshBurnerX For This Useful Post:

    Scammer's Sheep (04-03-2016)

  4. #48
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,227
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post


    The reason why people know who Sander is because he's a living meme and his tries to get attention.




    Sorry, but you're just a joke, people just knows who you are because of the retarded shit you say.


    - - - Updated - - -

    if you're going to play douch'y cards then I may as well.
    Trying to get attention, I don't even need to try when people who have no life just give it to me anyway like someone just did right now with most amazing photoshop ever, do you have an autism or someshit?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AshBurnerX View Post
    Are you like his fucking sidekick or what?


    I can talk shit when ever I want, I'm stating my opinion. Fucking he's fucked up in the head saying what he is saying, but you wouldn't understand either cause your just like him. Worse then a sidekick, your his henchmen, his bitch probably.
    Me and Indian's sidekick?

    Good one... I have never agreed what he said..
    I own both, I haven't hit neither of them like in the video, I respect animal life, they have meaning and propose, if you think that is an agreement with someone like Eternity then laugh out loud bitch, cos I didn't say I agreed with any of the bullshit he said, I just find it funny how you think I agreed without me making an statement about it..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #49
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Trying to get attention, I don't even need to try when people who have no life just give it to me anyway like someone just did right now with most amazing photoshop ever, do you have an autism or someshit?


    - - - Updated - - -



    Me and Indian's sidekick?

    Good one... I have never agreed what he said..
    I own both, I haven't hit neither of them like in the video, I respect animal life, they have meaning and propose, if you think that is an agreement with someone like Eternity then laugh out loud bitch, cos I didn't say I agreed with any of the bullshit he said, I just find it funny how you think I agreed without me making an statement about it..
    Sorry, I'm just |Depressed| but I will leave MPGH to come back after like 2 days "Goodbye MPGH".
    Sorry but I don't have autism unlike you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scammer's Sheep For This Useful Post:

    Kingpin (04-04-2016)

  7. #50
    ZetaDarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    535
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Dogs are mans best friend. Cows are not
    u crazy my best friend is a murica cow

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZetaDarus For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hova (04-04-2016)

  9. #51
    AshBurnerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    190
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post



    Good one... I have never agreed what he said..
    I own both, I haven't hit neither of them like in the video, I respect animal life, they have meaning and propose, if you think that is an agreement with someone like Eternity then laugh out loud bitch, cos I didn't say I agreed with any of the bullshit he said, I just find it funny how you think I agreed without me making an statement about it..[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Sounds like you agreed due to the fact you saying.

    "Wasn't the question what is your name, it was more like a question Who the fuck do you think you are to talk shit in here like that, mate."


    I talk shit because he's making fun of something sad, yet you said you respect it, if you respect animal life then you wouldn't give shit of my post because he is fucked up to say that a Dogs life is useless, you disgust me.

    Make up your mind and stick with it, instead of trying to get cs just like him by shit-posting.

    Have fun being his bitch, mate.

    Last edited by AshBurnerX; 04-04-2016 at 07:15 AM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to AshBurnerX For This Useful Post:

    Kingpin (04-04-2016)

  11. #52
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,227
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post


    Sorry, I'm just |Depressed| but I will leave MPGH to come back after like 2 days "Goodbye MPGH".
    Sorry but I don't have autism unlike you.
    Sorry, but there is a lot of people who have "depressed" as their Twitter name, and depression is a serious mental illness, sorry that your autistic eyes can't see that.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AshBurnerX View Post
    Sounds like you agreed due to the fact you saying.

    "Wasn't the question what is your name, it was more like a question Who the fuck do you think you are to talk shit in here like that, mate."


    I talk shit because he's making fun of something sad, yet you said you respect it, if you respect animal life then you wouldn't give shit of my post because he is fucked up to say that a Dogs life is useless, you disgust me.

    Make up your mind and stick with it, instead of trying to get cs just like him by shit-posting.

    Have fun being his bitch, mate.
    I respect dogs, I respect his Indian opinion.

    "Make up your mind and stick with it, instead of trying to get cs just like him by shit-posting."

    If shit-posting gave us cock sucker tag, then most of the community would be filled with cock sucker tags.. We've told you how to get it, yet you think that's a way of getting it.. What kind of retard are you?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  12. #53
    Vendetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    683
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Fine
    This guy deserve a life imprisonment and a good beat. Dog not even attempted to attack him . I hope that dog is ok and this retard will suffer a lot.

  13. #54
    OG Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Gaar's Palace
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    This guy deserve a life imprisonment and a good beat. Dog don't even resisted. I hope that dog is ok and this retard will suffer a lot.

    Spamming general :P

  14. #55
    redrum247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Not cool! hope they get it worse in jail

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. need two guys rank: all guardians
    By yupsio in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Boosting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 05:19 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:55 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 03:52 AM
  4. Old Dog is back
    By tWe3k in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 03:46 PM
  5. These two guys, I trust with my internet life.
    By gtothebo1 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:12 PM