Poll: What Smart Watch?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Just get the Apple Watch.

  2. #17
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Don't get a fucking watch, you have a phone. What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  3. #18
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Two choices, two wrists

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    meme (04-03-2016)

  5. #19
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,168
    My Mood
    Twisted
    G-Shock

  6. #20
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,777
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
    Don't get a fucking watch, you have a phone. What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Fuck off mate. I need a watch for classes and shit, I can't just pull it out whenever.

  7. #21
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Fuck off mate. I need a watch for classes and shit, I can't just pull it out whenever.
    Damn, and I thought my school was poor as shit. Your school can't even afford a cheap clock for each class????
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  8. #22
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post

    Damn, and I thought my school was poor as shit. Your school can't even afford a cheap clock for each class????
    Sometimes clocks break and schools tend to have more important matters than replacing a clock.
    Most of my classrooms don't have clocks, only about two of them. It doesn't affect us very much.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    meme (04-03-2016)

  10. #23
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,777
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post

    Damn, and I thought my school was poor as shit. Your school can't even afford a cheap clock for each class????
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Sometimes clocks break and schools tend to have more important matters than replacing a clock.
    Most of my classrooms don't have clocks, only about two of them. It doesn't affect us very much.
    Cohen is exactly right, three quarters of my classrooms have broken clocks or don't have one at all. Even if they all were working, doesn't give you the right to act like I'm a dumbass for wanting to buy a fucking watch. For Christ's sake I'm not buying a diamond encrusted cock ring.

  11. #24
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Cohen is exactly right, three quarters of my classrooms have broken clocks or don't have one at all. Even if they all were working, doesn't give you the right to act like I'm a dumbass for wanting to buy a fucking watch. For Christ's sake I'm not buying a diamond encrusted cock ring.
    God lol, you finally broke me I guess but I still think you can wait 45 min and check the time between each class -__-

    However fuck anything apple does, go with fitbit.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  12. #25
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,777
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post

    God lol, you finally broke me I guess but I still think you can wait 45 min and check the time between each class -__-

    However fuck anything apple does, go with fitbit.
    lol thanks for making a contribution.

  13. #26
    Freeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Alaska
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    491
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'd go with Blaze since you're in class, the heart beat monitor too is useful incase you sleep and your friends think something is wrong and they check your room xP


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-24-2016, 11:57 AM
  2. [WTB] 1 Fitbit Blaze account $5 (BTC or Payza)
    By up1nsmok3 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2016, 12:36 AM
  3. [Apple] Repairing Fees for Apple Watch
    By Pistow in forum Social Engineering Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2016, 12:10 PM
  4. [WTB] Fitbit Blaze
    By HW45yusdrfxgsEDF34#%$ in forum User Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2016, 03:20 PM
  5. [SCAMMER] Apple Watch SE Service
    By SocialEKing in forum User Services
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 05:42 PM