View Poll Results: Which Wallet?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • 1 - Brown & Tan /w Brown Stripes - Canvas

    3 18.75%
  • 2 - Brown & Tan /w Green/Red Stripes - Canvas

    1 6.25%
  • 3 - Blue & White /w Blue Stripes - Canvas

    4 25.00%
  • 4 - Brown /w Green/Red Stripes - Leather

    1 6.25%
  • 5 - Black /w Green/Red Stripes - Leather

    7 43.75%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,168
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Question [POLL] Help Me Choose My Next Gucci Bi-Fold Wallet

    So the time has come and I need a new wallet...

    The only brand I'll ever use is Gucci simply because of the pure quality that comes with everything they make.

    I am having a difficult time making up my mind because I only splurge on a new wallet once every 2 years.

    So, figured I'll just make a thread to see what opinions MPGH has on the latest Gucci bi-fold wallet styles.

    I am not asking opinions on pricing, so please don't waste replies on that.

    Please vote for one of these styles and post why you pick that style, so hopefully I can make a decision tonight or tomorrow.

    K. Thnx.


    1.


    2.


    3.


    4.


    5.

  2. #2
    john8734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    207
    5 looks the best but in general, I think they all look pretty bad...maybe I got no sense in fashion?

  3. #3
    Someoneudontremember's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Why the fuck would you spend 300+ dollars for a fucking wallet
    sorare


  4. #4
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Someoneudontremember View Post
    Why the fuck would you spend 300+ dollars for a fucking wallet
    Same reason people spend 300+ on clothes,watches,shoes,hats ect....

    Because of the quality.

  5. #5
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Same reason people spend 300+ on clothes,watches,shoes,hats ect....

    Because of the quality.
    I sincerely doubt it has much to do with quality. Apparently having a popular brand is cool and such. I'm just very glad that stage in my life has past.

  6. #6
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,168
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Someoneudontremember View Post
    Why the fuck would you spend 300+ dollars for a fucking wallet
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I sincerely doubt it has much to do with quality. Apparently having a popular brand is cool and such. I'm just very glad that stage in my life has past.
    They are extremely high quality, have style, and last more than two years. Not to mention it's a great collection item because as time goes on, you can see back into the past by looking at the old ones and remembering the two years you used it during. Also, why the fuck not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I am not asking opinions on pricing, so please don't waste replies on that.

  7. #7
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post




    They are extremely high quality, have style, and last more than two years. Not to mention it's a great collection item because as time goes on, you can see back into the past by looking at the old ones and remembering the two years you used it during. Also, why the fuck not?

    Look I'm not attacking you or your wallets, if this is what you like than sure you are free to buy them. I have a wallet that wasn't more than 10$ and I have it for 5 years now. I get that you want it, a lot of people in teenage years want proper brand clothing and such.

    The only one I seem to like a little is number 3. But then again, I'm not much into that kind of fashion so.

  8. #8
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I sincerely doubt it has much to do with quality. Apparently having a popular brand is cool and such. I'm just very glad that stage in my life has past.
    well its always a + to have a nice brand.
    I personally buy a lot of designer clothes and they are great so you're wrong in saying that it has nothing to do with quality.

  9. #9
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    well its always a + to have a nice brand.
    I personally buy a lot of designer clothes and they are great so you're wrong in saying that it has nothing to do with quality.
    It's good quality yes, but I also know there is good quality to find that is literally 1/8th that price. If the quality was less, but the brand still such a hype. People would still buy it. It's just that people wouldn't hype trash for such a ridicule price.

  10. #10
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    It's good quality yes, but I also know there is good quality to find that is literally 1/8th that price. If the quality was less, but the brand still such a hype. People would still buy it. It's just that people wouldn't hype trash for such a ridicule price.
    Usually there is just much better quality in the more expensive stuff and much more detail.
    Still I know that you can get cheap stuff that can last.

  11. #11
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Usually there is just much better quality in the more expensive stuff and much more detail.
    Still I know that you can get cheap stuff that can last.
    Define quality for me then. Because I know some people having not too expensive wallets that they are using now for pretty much 20 - 25 years, not even close to the price of Gucci. The threadstarter wants a new wallet after years of use (again no problem you do that, is your decision). But what else is considered quality? The way it feels. Material used to make it look good? Because sure then it would be of excellent quality. I could put 20 diamonds on my wallet and say its good quality then depending on the definition. But I am very positive when it comes to longlivety(what in my eyes is quality) they are equal to other wallets which practically is a lifetime.

    So when I say, I doubt its much about quality, I just mean I doubt its about the longlivety of the wallet, especially considering he changes it after 2 years.
    Last edited by Sammy; 04-13-2016 at 02:09 PM.

  12. #12
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,168
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Look I'm not attacking you or your wallets, if this is what you like than sure you are free to buy them. I have a wallet that wasn't more than 10$ and I have it for 5 years now. I get that you want it, a lot of people in teenage years want proper brand clothing and such.

    The only one I seem to like a little is number 3. But then again, I'm not much into that kind of fashion so.
    Appreciate the feedback, but I'm way past my teen years. I am leaning towards #3 too, but I have a feeling the blue wouldn't work well on days I wear opposite colors. I've always been more of a brown on tan type of guy for that very reason. However, I might change it up and just go for the blue on white and use one of my older ones on days I wear colors like red. Yet, the brown with brown stripes looks really nice too. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

  13. #13
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Appreciate the feedback, but I'm way past my teen years. I am leaning towards #3 too, but I have a feeling the blue wouldn't work well on days I wear opposite colors. I've always been more of a brown on tan type of guy for that very reason. However, I might change it up and just go for the blue on white and use one of my older ones on days I wear colors like red. Yet, the brown with brown stripes looks really nice too. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
    Wow, you are way overthinking it. Just look at every picture and with every wallet you'll get a feeling. Just use that. Don't overthink with what fits what and such. Which one do you like the most, because with that one you'll be the happiest with

  14. #14
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Appreciate the feedback, but I'm way past my teen years. I am leaning towards #3 too, but I have a feeling the blue wouldn't work well on days I wear opposite colors. I've always been more of a brown on tan type of guy for that very reason. However, I might change it up and just go for the blue on white and use one of my older ones on days I wear colors like red. Yet, the brown with brown stripes looks really nice too. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...
    Go with 1

    /2short

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Define quality for me then. Because I know some people having not too expensive wallets that they are using now for pretty much 20 - 25 years, not even close to the price of Gucci. The threadstarter wants a new wallet after years of use (again no problem you do that, is your decision). But what else is considered quality? The way it feels. Material used to make it look good? Because sure then it would be of excellent quality. I could put 20 diamonds on my wallet and say its good quality then depending on the definition. But I am very positive when it comes to longlivety(what in my eyes is quality) they are equal to other wallets which practically is a lifetime.

    So when I say, I doubt its much about quality, I just mean I doubt its about the longlivety of the wallet, especially considering he changes it after 2 years.
    Well When I say quality I do mean the material used, maybe not in wallets because tbh Idk much about wallets but I do know quite a bit about clothes and watches, and you can definitely tell the difference between a 100$ watch and a 700$ watch.
    Same story with clothes you can tell the difference between a 20$ jacket and a 300$ jacket.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (04-13-2016)

  16. #15
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Go with 1

    /2short

    - - - Updated - - -



    Well When I say quality I do mean the material used, maybe not in wallets because tbh Idk much about wallets but I do know quite a bit about clothes and watches, and you can definitely tell the difference between a 100$ watch and a 700$ watch.
    Same story with clothes you can tell the difference between a 20$ jacket and a 300$ jacket.
    Right I can relate to that, some clothing and such do require to be a little bit better made I agree. Watches is also interesting because, what makes a watch a good quality watch?

    I'd say
    -Longlivety
    -If it's waterproof
    -Some few extra functionalities such as stopwatches.

    Things like that it's made of gold and I don't know what else isn't to me really quality yet it does make a watch very expensive.

    My dad has such a cheap watch but he has it since he was 30, and he is 65 now. So yea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help me choose a temp GFX card.
    By FangedBeast in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 08:59 AM
  2. help me choose
    By -=Coffee=- in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 09:49 AM
  3. Help Me Choose An ISP
    By Ariez in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 10:34 PM
  4. [Help]How to use "Next"
    By Matrix10 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 05:10 PM
  5. Help at choosing a game
    By Ren103 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 10:28 PM