Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    641

    Someone help me find this site?

    Hey guys so on the 3rd of April which was about 2 weeks ago, I wanted to buy a netflix account so I clicked one of the ads at the top of mpgh and it brought me to a site. I bought a netflix account and then received the username and password shortly after. Everything's good.

    But now I want to visit that site again but for the life of me I cannot seem to remember it...
    All I know is that the paypal email of the site is arvinvanzelst@hotmail.com and the business name is Arvin designs.

    Tried googling it but I cannot seem to find it. Does anyone know about the site I'm talking about? Thanks :3

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Obliteration For This Useful Post:

    generator (04-13-2016)

  3. #2
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,015
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Hot
    CTRL + H ..?

  4. #3
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi View Post
    CTRL + H ..?
    This happened in CTRL + SHIFT + N

  5. #4
    Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    819
    Reputation
    119
    Thanks
    429
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Message Arun or Dave, they'll tell you what websites occupied ad space at the time.

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
    Hey guys so on the 3rd of April which was about 2 weeks ago, I wanted to buy a netflix account so I clicked one of the ads at the top of mpgh and it brought me to a site. I bought a netflix account and then received the username and password shortly after. Everything's good.

    But now I want to visit that site again but for the life of me I cannot seem to remember it...
    All I know is that the paypal email of the site is arvinvanzelst@hotmail.com and the business name is Arvin designs.

    Tried googling it but I cannot seem to find it. Does anyone know about the site I'm talking about? Thanks :3
    Did you check your history AND did you email them? Both seem valid ways to get to your answer.

  8. #7
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Try a cached version of the page

  9. #8
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Did you check your history AND did you email them? Both seem valid ways to get to your answer.
    Yes I've emailed them, but still no reply after 2 days. And as mentioned before I visited the site in incognito mode so it isn't in my history :c

  10. #9
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    866
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Devilish
    did u pay in btc? My friend bought one last month I can ask him for you if you want







  11. #10
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    did u pay in btc? My friend bought one last month I can ask him for you if you want
    Nope bro I paid via Paypal.

  12. #11
    SchwiftyRick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Here you are

    htt p : // www . paradeshop . net /

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SchwiftyRick For This Useful Post:

    Kelly (12-05-2016),Obliteration (04-25-2016)

  14. #12
    Obliteration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwiftyRick View Post
    Here you are

    htt p : // www . paradeshop . net /
    HOLY SHIT THANKS DUDE.
    Yes this is what I was looking for<3 Thank you so much!

    PS:
    Sorry for the late reply, I hope this doesn't count as necro-ing a thread since it's only been a week.

  15. #13
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    check your history mate

  16. #14
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,247
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by LOnE_WoLF View Post
    check your history mate
    Um, case is done, this should be closed

    //Staff

    this is resolved.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  17. #15
    QLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crete
    Posts
    585
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    342
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't even understand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] can someone help me fix this error
    By Killergard in forum Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. [Help Request] can someone help me with this error
    By Killergard in forum Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 01:27 PM
  3. [Help Request] Can someone help me with this code
    By L33tHaxorCod3r in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 12:48 PM
  4. can someone help me with this plz?
    By phantom718 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:43 PM
  5. Help me find this asshole
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 06:59 PM