Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Paradigm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dantes Inferno
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrypt View Post
    i actually like this place don't mean to stir up drama i'm just suggesting my proxy.

    luke wright... c++ proxy are you a fucking moron? a web proxy a WEB proxy coded in c++... you know nothing kid.
    Just pointing this out.. Nobody on MPGH can code.

  2. #17
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrypt View Post
    i actually like this place don't mean to stir up drama i'm just suggesting my proxy.

    luke wright... c++ proxy are you a fucking moron? a web proxy a WEB proxy coded in c++... you know nothing kid.
    Stop looking at my ip and shit faggot fuck you i really dont care you post the link or GTFO no talking about it iight

  3. #18
    darkcrypt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    not looking at your ip and why don't you stop with the insults.. i never did anything to any of you just trying to offer up my proxy if you don't want to use it or it breaks the rules for advertising i apoligize and please remove it.

    btw luke: secforlife

    Username: secforlife
    Nickname: secforlife
    Location: where ever you wanna... / Canada
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Gaming Style: Uber-pwner
    Real Name: luke wright


  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dark are you new here?


  5. #20
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrypt View Post
    not looking at your ip and why don't you stop with the insults.. i never did anything to any of you just trying to offer up my proxy if you don't want to use it or it breaks the rules for advertising i apoligize and please remove it.

    btw luke: secforlife

    Username: secforlife
    Nickname: secforlife
    Location: where ever you wanna... / Canada
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Gaming Style: Uber-pwner
    Real Name: luke wright
    ok your coo lol

  6. #21
    darkcrypt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yes i am i've been lurking for a little bit i would really like to get involved in this community as i do know quite a bit of computer security and web anonymity as well as i code web languages. i dont mean to piss anyone off =\

  7. #22
    Paradigm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dantes Inferno
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrypt View Post
    not looking at your ip and why don't you stop with the insults.. i never did anything to any of you just trying to offer up my proxy if you don't want to use it or it breaks the rules for advertising i apoligize and please remove it.

    btw luke: secforlife

    Username: secforlife
    Nickname: secforlife
    Location: where ever you wanna... / Canada
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Gaming Style: Uber-pwner
    Real Name: luke wright


    Somebody is a skilled google-er.

  8. #23
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrypt View Post
    yes i am i've been lurking for a little bit i would really like to get involved in this community as i do know quite a bit of computer security and web anonymity as well as i code web languages. i dont mean to piss anyone off =\
    How did ya do that lol now i can you my xfire i forgot it thanks

  9. #24
    darkcrypt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    lol. myspaiz

  10. #25
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrypt View Post
    lol. myspaiz
    lol add my msn baghoe@live.ca

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Good luck with your coding?

    just don't be a copy of jetamay lol.


  12. #27
    darkcrypt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    don't have 1 yet sorry bro

  13. #28
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcrypt View Post
    don't have 1 yet sorry bro
    iight make one should not take that long seeing as i never put my fujcking name on this site lmao well i did but the thread was like 5 days ago lol your iight in my books

  14. #29
    darkcrypt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    word man you guys have irc?

  15. #30
    Luke6.5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Luke420's house
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I have your details luke MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Info about Warez.
    By SadisticGrin in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 10:21 PM
  2. MPGH-FoM Info.
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 06:03 PM
  3. Server Info
    By Dave84311 in forum Puzzle Pirates Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 04:52 PM
  4. warrock wpe packet info
    By kvmn8 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 09:36 PM
  5. WarRock WPE Info...
    By RebornAce in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 10:55 AM