Thread: PS4 or Xbox 1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why not both? Why pick, both have their ups and downs, both are consoles, both have their own exclusives, so why the hell not both? Everyone who has all 3 is a champion in my book cos they're not picky morons.

Edit: If it was about which one to buy first then its your own decision, but I would go with both if you can..
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

max1kev (04-26-2016)

Thanks
    spending around 400 euro on each console amounts to 1200 euro
    with that money i'll buy a kick ass pc

Thanks
    As much as I love the XBOX controllers and some of the games available, I think PS4 is the winner of this years consoles.

Thanks
    @Noatak the VR is going to cost at least 350 dollars unfortunately. @Mr. Gray can you connect an xbox controller to a ps4?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll Safe View Post
    Im getting a pc in june so I'm not really caring about the 4k consoles. Wait so the xbox are releasing a 4k version as well?

Well Phil Spencer keeps denying it, I'm sure they're working it. This doesn't mean that all the games in the future will support 4k.
    For Sony, I know it's happening for sure, but they said they won't require Devs to make games at 4k, so what's the point?

I'd say wait til June/July when Nvidia drops Pascal & AMD releases Polaris GPUs!
    Last edited by Valeriya; 04-22-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks
    nothing better than technology out of my budget :')

Thanks
    PC > PS4 > XBONE

Thanks
    I chose PS4 I personally like the games more, they have VR coming, looks nicer to me. But PC > Both.

Please press +Rep or Thanks if I've helped you in any way
    Contact me here:
    | |

Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
    yung rapper grill programmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Edit: If it was about which one to buy first then its your own decision, but I would go with both if you can..
    That's really idiotic why would you buy both, when you can just build a much more superior PC that can do a lot more!

Plus, ALOT of Xbox exclusives are coming to PC, because Microsoft just realized they've been abandoning their own PC platform all along.

As for PS4, sure you'll lose a few nice exclusives like Uncharted 4 and I hear the new COD will be exclusive to Sony.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Switch to PC, it's much more worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Both are shit. Get a fucking wii u.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Xavos For This Useful Post:

max1kev (04-26-2016)

Thanks
    Playstation Neo sounds good, especially for playstation VR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
    That's really idiotic why would you buy both, when you can just build a much more superior PC that can do a lot more!

Plus, ALOT of Xbox exclusives are coming to PC, because Microsoft just realized they've been abandoning their own PC platform all along.

As for PS4, sure you'll lose a few nice exclusives like Uncharted 4 and I hear the new COD will be exclusive to Sony.
    What you just said was more idiotic thing to say than mine. Yes, computer can do so much more but are we even talking about that? No, we are not, we are talking about whatever or not he should go with an PS or Xbox, there was no mention of PC at all, so get your PC superior bullshit elsewhere where its more needed.

Plus, please list me all the xbox exclusive that are coming to PC and wont be an Xbox only exclusives, I so wanna see that super sexy list of yours.
    -Sure, there was this what is called, Gears of War 1 remake that came to PC, but Windows 10 EXCLUSIVE, because you know what (if you've staid up to date with things like these) then you would sure know that those games which may come to PC are going to be only for Windows 10, but what about those people WHO have YET to upgrade to latest Windows? What about them you idiot? Do they need to upgrade their Windows to have access to Xbox / Windows 10 Exclusives when they can buy a Xbox and play those games on there, which in the end comes bit cheaper, because the time you put into upgrading some windows takes less time than going to store and getting said console when you have money, let's say approximately 10 minutes if the store is close to your home, and Windows 10 upgrade takes longer than that because all of the accessories / apps needed to be installed while your computer upgrades.

What about the new release of Call of Duty, then no it wont be PlayStation exclusive for long, approximately 2-3 months, because it takes tat bit longer to make it better looking and what not for computer / Xbox than it does for PlayStation, its been developed for a year, so? It doesn't mean it is an exclusive, it just means that the game is still -under the development- for other platforms.

I would still own both because I am not going to wait upon same game release on Windows 10 only, because it sounds idiocy and it makes it look more dumb at the end, and not to mention, Microsoft is making Xbox one like Windows 10, so it is still a MICROSOFT Exclusive, no matter if it's on Windows or it's on Xbox.

Anyhow if you still call me being an idiot then its beyond my mind to explain the simplest stuff to a smart ass who thinks she's (more like he) good at things like these, from further on, I will ignore every single message coming from you because you don't seem to be thinking about few extra details which you clearly have been missing the whole time while you were writing your absurd message to me.

Please, read what you've said to me, and read what I said to you, it may not be grammatically perfect or my sentence build up may be sack shit, but you should have a clear understanding what was being written, I am not intelligent enough to know things around tech world, but I am intelligent enough to open my ears, eyes and read all the necessary news possible to keep myself updated in the matter, unlike someone who spews out bullshit without knowing every detail.

Have a nice day.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll Safe View Post
    @Noatak the VR is going to cost at least 350 dollars unfortunately. @Mr. Gray can you connect an xbox controller to a ps4?
    I doubt it, two different type of connectors.
    But you can buy a PS4 controller in the shape of XBOX ones I believe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast