Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Zindele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,312
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Drunk

    Need some new music

    Post links to your favorite songs and i will check them out

    Some of the genres i like are rap,metal,Chill Music.


    some shit i like

    Rap
     






    Metal (School Shooter music)
     






    Chill

     




    Last edited by Zindele; 04-23-2016 at 11:06 AM.
    mattspindler1 is my ONLY SKYPE i will never add you on another account and if you are added by one it is not me










    I have been hacked by Cursed<---- is a fag

    Vouches https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=866562

     

  2. #2
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
     






  3. #3
    QLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crete
    Posts
    585
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    342
    My Mood
    Amused

  4. #4
    Zindele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,312
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
     





    Look alive was good AF thats all ive listened to so far

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
    I LOVE YOU everyone i knew last summer listened to that last summer i didnt know what it was called and everyone stopped listening to it
    mattspindler1 is my ONLY SKYPE i will never add you on another account and if you are added by one it is not me










    I have been hacked by Cursed<---- is a fag

    Vouches https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=866562

     

  5. #5
    Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Use Gnoosic, it's a good way to find music.

    Here are some:
    Joyner Lucas
    Just Juice
    IshDARR
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  6. #6
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,192
    My Mood
    Lonely
    vaporwave


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  7. #7
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,840
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,797
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  8. #8
    M4R5H411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~In~the~hills~
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Talking

    Rap + Metal Thought I should add this because you like both and bones is dope af imo. Check out his other stuff, hella worth it bro



    Rap

    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=q8VO4Rm3ulw
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=fmq39rSBi6g
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=HTp5PH8ot6Q
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=0l7-WRHSfHo
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=s3Oyagx8Stw
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=p0x6FEDV-ig
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=uVnzigPQDNk
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=6RFbKf7D70c
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=NhjnxcOA8bs
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Pq_C9YxYInk]
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=MubyrFQkfck
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=_mO2VcJAkOw

    Metal

    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=q91hKeJn1fw
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=CN4IIgFz93k

    Chill

    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=uAec80eqW0k
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=pLuQ0MGLBXU
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=KpmInmrokUk
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=zHm65gf7stY
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=F5MMV5qULV0
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=GcyRPn__V9o
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=c8-QPnnM7j8
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=MuvEnPqxpGw
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=BrCKvKXvN2c
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=HdzI-191xhU

    (Had to replace most of the vids with links due to limit on the forum.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    vaporwave
    That's not vaporwave bro



    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    YOU KNOW NOTHING, M4R5H411.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    haha woah dude ur so edgy

  9. #9
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,192
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by M4R5H411 View Post
    Rap + Metal Thought I should add this because you like both and bones is dope af imo. Check out his other stuff, hella worth it bro



    Rap

    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=q8VO4Rm3ulw
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=fmq39rSBi6g
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=HTp5PH8ot6Q
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=0l7-WRHSfHo
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=s3Oyagx8Stw
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=p0x6FEDV-ig
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=uVnzigPQDNk
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=6RFbKf7D70c
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=NhjnxcOA8bs
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Pq_C9YxYInk]
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=MubyrFQkfck
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=_mO2VcJAkOw

    Metal

    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=q91hKeJn1fw
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=CN4IIgFz93k

    Chill

    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=uAec80eqW0k
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=pLuQ0MGLBXU
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=KpmInmrokUk
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=zHm65gf7stY
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=F5MMV5qULV0
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=GcyRPn__V9o
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=c8-QPnnM7j8
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=MuvEnPqxpGw
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=BrCKvKXvN2c
    https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=HdzI-191xhU

    (Had to replace most of the vids with links due to limit on the forum.)

    - - - Updated - - -



    That's not vaporwave bro
    Yeah dude its simpsonwave bro


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  10. #10
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted



  11. #11
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
     





    add iron maiden to this and your golden

  12. #12
    M4R5H411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~In~the~hills~
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Yeah dude its simpsonwave bro
    Which is different from vaporwave from the sounds of it.



    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    YOU KNOW NOTHING, M4R5H411.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    haha woah dude ur so edgy

  13. #13
    Valeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Valeriyaland <3
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindele View Post
    some shit i like
    Gotta have a listen yo! Some lovely acoustic to start & Nirvana nostalgia in the middle to end!


  14. #14
    Dongonata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    530
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Brooding


    If u dont like dis listen to some tunaktunak
    the link of this video sounds like an asian name Jin Wua heheh

  15. #15
    ZectixV1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,732
    Reputation
    607
    Thanks
    2,105
    My Mood
    Sad
     
    Rap










    Dubstep/Remixes









    Chill




    Last edited by ZectixV1; 04-23-2016 at 09:01 PM.









    Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.37 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀








    Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015
    Resigned - 07-17-2016


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Need some new music.
    By andiasliwa in forum Music
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 11:28 AM
  2. Bored and want some new music?
    By Tall kiwi in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 07:44 PM
  3. Need some new military gear
    By Bernard. in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:45 PM
  4. So I heard you needed some new shoes?
    By Ed in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 08:03 AM
  5. Ayee chefs, I need some quality music suggestions :D
    By xdesignerx in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 04:24 PM