Thread: Owning a Tiger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    john8734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    207
    Yeah that would be fuckin' sick.

  2. #17
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,948
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If you have the funds then there's no reason not to do it.

    I was going to come into this thread explaining how ta cub is an investment, not a purchase, and you actually end up putting in an incredibly large amount of money towards maintenance and upkeep of the animal that it may not be worth it. But, happiness is always worth it.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  3. #18
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    578
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No matter how friendly and such you and the tiger have for each-other, always remember its an animal that can fuck you up within seconds.
    It can get angry for any reason, and when it might seem playing it might be annoyed.

    Don't push your luck with it, just because you two might have a long-lasting friendship it will not hesitate to fuck you up in certain circumstances.



    BTC Address | For Transaction Use
    "Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

    Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace




  4. #19
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    No matter how friendly and such you and the tiger have for each-other, always remember its an animal that can fuck you up within seconds.
    It can get angry for any reason, and when it might seem playing it might be annoyed.

    Don't push your luck with it, just because you two might have a long-lasting friendship it will not hesitate to fuck you up in certain circumstances.
    Of course I would never treat it like it couldn't kill me. As a cub, I would let it in my house, sleep with me etc. Once it gets to 45kgs I would move it to outside in a squeeze cage.

  5. #20
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    There are better things to spend your money on. You might have interest for it now but the time and attention it requires won't be worth it.
    Don't be a fool.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Frought (04-25-2016)

  7. #21
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    dont get eaten alive and youll be golden

  8. #22
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    928
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If you're about it then go for it. It sounds cool to own one but I don't think I can do that



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  9. #23
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    and also make sure its a bad ass tiger like a white tiger

  10. #24
    Lunatic's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,125
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I don't know tho. The cubs' mother ain't gonna be pleased with that. You know what I mean? How would you feel, if someone takes away your child? I know that some people will start blabbin about how it is the same thing we do to other animals, but those animals aren't almost extinct. Tigers are the ones that need protection, live a wild life. Not some city, country whatever. It's just my opinion. But you're the one that has the money, so it's your call.

  11. #25
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yea, cool, good luck with that...

  12. #26
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra's Apprentice View Post
    I don't know tho. The cubs' mother ain't gonna be pleased with that. You know what I mean? How would you feel, if someone takes away your child? I know that some people will start blabbin about how it is the same thing we do to other animals, but those animals aren't almost extinct. Tigers are the ones that need protection, live a wild life. Not some city, country whatever. It's just my opinion. But you're the one that has the money, so it's your call.
    There is barely no wild life, just keep exotic animals away from ba dpeople

  13. #27
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Buy a Zoo.

  14. #28
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by High's Little Joint View Post
    Well, I have the money to do so. I'll have the money to do it for up to 20 years, which means I can handle it for all it's life.


    (Yes, I will have money to support myself for my whole life in a nice house with taxes etc.)
    Well, that's nice to have a tiger, but If you want my advice, help people with this money instead. And It's still up to you, it's nice to do any of them anyways. Like seriously, many people don't have money to buy some food, imagine what this budget could do to help these people.
    Last edited by Frought; 04-25-2016 at 04:48 AM.

  15. #29
    Lunatic's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,125
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi View Post
    There is barely no wild life, just keep exotic animals away from ba dpeople
    It still seems wrong to me. Anyways, this is just my opinion.

  16. #30
    ZetaDarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    535
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Well, that's nice to have a tiger, but If you want my advice, help people with this money instead. And It's still up to you, it's nice to do any of them anyways. Like seriously, many people don't have money to buy some food, imagine what this budget could do to help these people.
    that's the dumbest answer ever .

    _______________

    Anyway , i don't think getting a tiger is worth it , yes it is cool and badass , but it costs a lot you need to invest a LOT of time to it , and this thing can kill you anytime while he's mad , plus this animal is meant to live wild

    Take a dog or a cat they are both urbanised animals that doesn't live wild anymore , they are way less dangerous and more affective and cost less

    that's my opinion tho cuz i think you can still be a swaglord by owning a big giant dog / a white husky or smth like this .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Owned =Þ
    By SimpleAs in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:43 PM
  2. any one own any real guns?
    By darkone1149 in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 08:21 PM
  3. Owned.
    By Kyojiro in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:50 PM
  4. Free Infantry Gets Owned By MPGH
    By Super-Man in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:29 PM