Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Mass Email Sender?

    i have created an email list in which i send emails regarding cs shit but i have on problem it wont let me send them all at once cause it thinks its spam so who knows a mass email sender that you can plug a list of emails into and a message and let it do the work for you? i used the search function but couldnt find anything, im also looking for a facebook/social media bot let me know if you guys know of any good free ones
    Last edited by LOnE_WoLF; 04-27-2016 at 06:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Broken_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LOnE_WoLF View Post
    i have created an email list in which i send emails regarding cs shit but i have on problem it wont let me send them all at once cause it thinks its spam so who knows a mass email sender that you can plug a list of emails into and a message and let it do the work for you? i used the search function but couldnt find anything, im also looking for a facebook/social media bot let me know if you guys know of any good free ones
    \\\WRONG SECTION

    This is for educational purpose only

    http: / / pastern . com / QkSzLt9p


    make your own, this is a step by step on how to do it + includes source code and everything u possibly need



    WRONG SECTION.
    Last edited by Broken_Cookie; 04-27-2016 at 11:06 PM.

  3. #3
    LOnE_WoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    488
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Cookie View Post
    \\\WRONG SECTION

    This is for educational purpose only

    http: / / pastern . com / QkSzLt9p


    make your own, this is a step by step on how to do it + includes source code and everything u possibly need



    WRONG SECTION.
    thanks man

    - - - Updated - - -

    took me to some shit about careers wtf

  4. #4
    Broken_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    lol it was pastebin instead of pastern i am on a mac and its auto correct

  5. #5
    john8734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    207
    Mass email senders are hard to get I'm prety sure and are pricy, I don't know tho . I could be wrong fam

  6. #6
    Broken_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by john8734 View Post
    Mass email senders are hard to get I'm prety sure and are pricy, I don't know tho . I could be wrong fam
    not really

    Send Grid = free 12k emails per month *each month // each account*

    if u don't know how to program something i recommend getting send grid its free.

  7. #7
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Indeed, loads of services available online.

  8. #8
    Lunatic's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,125
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I need an email mass sender aswell. Anyone have step by step guide and source code?

  9. #9
    Broken_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra's Apprentice View Post
    I need an email mass sender aswell. Anyone have step by step guide and source code?
    look at my first post and the second one

  10. #10
    Lunatic's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,125
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    401
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Cookie View Post
    look at my first post and the second one
    I did, but it says the file isn't on pastebin anymore. So I still need it lawl..

  11. #11
    Broken_Cookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra's Apprentice View Post


    I did, but it says the file isn't on pastebin anymore. So I still need it lawl..
    try again its working fine for me

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Mass Email Verification Sender v1
    By krazyshank in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:12 PM
  2. Email Sender
    By andrew4699 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 04:04 PM
  3. [Tutorial] Email Sender - Attachments
    By deathninjak0 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:30 AM
  4. [RELEASE]Email Sender with savable contacts!
    By Pixie in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 02:53 PM
  5. [HELP]Contact list for email sender
    By Pixie in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 01:56 PM