Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post


    Coming from someone who sells gta v cash for real money...
    Yea I do the opposite, I make money off of pixels, you guys spend it on them. The fuck is your point?

  2. #17
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Yea I do the opposite, I make money off of pixels, you guys spend it on them. The fuck is your point?
    He might trade it up to a better knife and then sell it or he could also do some betting and make money that way?

  3. #18
    Dee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    578
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post


    He might trade it up to a better knife and then sell it or he could also do some betting and make money that way?
    Actually, the whole Idea is that I spend the money on the game because I enjoy playing it that much.
    While some people have hobbies such as golf, tennis and what-not their expenses are generally higher than my hobby of sitting around playing games. I could definitely trade up soon.

    As for the others - I bought the knife because I wanted too. What I do with my money isn't anyone else's business and I don't tell you how to live your life. While I understand normally yes this seems like a bad thing to do, I specifically noted to mention nothing irrelevant that doesn't answer my original question.

    Please refrain from posting again here if you have nothing that I deem valuable to say: @Schuba @Lunatic - Your advice is good but not what I'm looking for on this topic.




    BTC Address | For Transaction Use
    "Positive anything is better than negative nothing" - Elbert Hubbard
    Member: 06/2013 | Premium Member: 04/2015

    Quick Links
    How2MPGH | Vouch Copy Profiles | Scammer Grave
    Purchase Premium | General | Marketplace




  4. #19
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post


    Actually, the whole Idea is that I spend the money on the game because I enjoy playing it that much.
    While some people have hobbies such as golf, tennis and what-not their expenses are generally higher than my hobby of sitting around playing games. I could definitely trade up soon.

    As for the others - I bought the knife because I wanted too. What I do with my money isn't anyone else's business and I don't tell you how to live your life. While I understand normally yes this seems like a bad thing to do, I specifically noted to mention nothing irrelevant that doesn't answer my original question.

    Please refrain from posting again here if you have nothing that I deem valuable to say: @Schuba @Lunatic - Your advice is good but not what I'm looking for on this topic.


    It looks really nice!
    OT: Might as well ignore Lunatic all he does is brag about his money and criticize others who do something that he doesn't agree with
    Last edited by Arrow; 04-28-2016 at 12:11 PM.

  5. #20
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post


    Actually, the whole Idea is that I spend the money on the game because I enjoy playing it that much.
    While some people have hobbies such as golf, tennis and what-not their expenses are generally higher than my hobby of sitting around playing games. I could definitely trade up soon.

    As for the others - I bought the knife because I wanted too. What I do with my money isn't anyone else's business and I don't tell you how to live your life. While I understand normally yes this seems like a bad thing to do, I specifically noted to mention nothing irrelevant that doesn't answer my original question.

    Please refrain from posting again here if you have nothing that I deem valuable to say: @Schuba @Lunatic - Your advice is good but not what I'm looking for on this topic.

    I'm gonna post here again because I believe you may have something wrong with you.
    I don't care if you spend money on a game, no one does. It was a joke. It was sarcasm, laugh and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  6. #21
    Ryuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurk Ville
    Posts
    2,421
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post


    Coming from someone who sells gta v cash for real money...
    MEEEERRCCC!!!!

  7. #22
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,192
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    I'm gonna post here again because I believe you may have something wrong with you.
    I don't care if you spend money on a game, no one does. It was a joke. It was sarcasm, laugh and move on.
    It's really hard to know if you are speaking sarcastically over the internet


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  8. #23
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post



    It looks really nice!
    OT: Might as well ignore Lunatic all he does is brag about his money and criticize others who do something that he doesn't agree with
    All you do is bitch and moan about me.

  9. #24
    QLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crete
    Posts
    585
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    342
    My Mood
    Amused
    Karambit Crimson Web if it has a good look to it.

  10. #25
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'd grab the Karambit Crimson Web, I just love the animation on all Karambits.

  11. #26
    Zindele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,312
    Reputation
    92
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Bayonet fade
    mattspindler1 is my ONLY SKYPE i will never add you on another account and if you are added by one it is not me










    I have been hacked by Cursed<---- is a fag

    Vouches https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=866562

     

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Tracker Knife Skin
    By andre02203 in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 11:03 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 10:31 PM
  3. [Release] Knife skins
    By Coder[Vb10e] in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 01:10 AM
  4. M9 Default Knife Skin
    By ClanTag in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 10:57 PM
  5. M9 knife to Monster/poison knife(Skin)
    By nikolayl in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 02:30 AM