Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 4MCCAkes View Post

@ListenTo's account is made 3 years ago...unlike @Light's which was made in dec 2015

- - - Updated - - -

ooops jan 2015 actually
    Mate, just because someone joined 2015 Jan or whatever, it doesn't really mean there can't be any other accounts which are older...

Maybe he used Light to mislead you and now uses ListenTo to talk shit cos he doesn't like something.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Mate, just because someone joined 2015 Jan or whatever, it doesn't really mean there can't be any other accounts which are older...

Maybe he used Light to mislead you and now uses ListenTo to talk shit cos he doesn't like something.
    oh well, im just out of this one

Thanks
    When I was talking to him, he was really nice. He talked to me and everything. We were sort of "friends" . Then I realized that his ebooks are full of shit and we stopped talking.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _NIG_BOI_ For This Useful Post:

awtstalamaker (05-04-2016),Dexter (05-04-2016),Tabahaki (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 4MCCAkes View Post

@ListenTo's account is made 3 years ago...unlike @Light's which was made in dec 2015

- - - Updated - - -

ooops jan 2015 actually
    He could have had the account before or he is using someones account

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezeMeatballs View Post
    @bean2

I don't have to provide or prove my self to you. It is your fault to purchase the method. Why the hell would you think you could make a $100 a day? It is obviously click-bait, I got the E-book for free because myself and Light are good friends (interent friends). Also I didn't provide a fake vouch. I vouched straight after he gave me the method because it seemed good asf. (Even tho it is a public method). It can make money but does take time. FYI I am not taking sides.

Leave me out of this.

I will talk to him and ask him about refunding some off his buyers

- - - Updated - - -

@bean2

"One more thing: why the hell was this thread made? All I see is a butthurt customer who's making pointless threads about a nice guy."

Yeah that is fucking you.
    Like I said, we don't have anything more to talk about @ChezeMeatballs. We added you to the Skype group along with @Illuminati to prove if Light's vouch was real, however you just started hurling nasty remarks. If you want to be plain ass rude then so be it.

Btw what do you want lol, one moment you were like "Leave me out of this" after I removed you from the Skype group and the next moment inboxing me "Wtf add me back to the group faggot" lmao
    Last edited by bean2; 05-04-2016 at 07:49 AM. Reason: doublepost

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Seemed like a nice guy, honestly do not know how banning goes here. But my feeling says people get banned quite easily here. I think you should be careful with banning those who like to contribute to this community.
    we dont want mpgh being a hotpot for scammers now do we?

Personally i admire dave for his banning of light even if he did contribute, It is to show that even at the highest level of levels (he is premium, that is 25$ to the site) one is still covered by the rules

And if people leave? well dont worry mpgh got a reputation, those who leave will certainly get replaced by someone else,
    FUCK THOSE VOUCH 2 VOUCH, THEY ARE ALL FAKE AND GAY

Code:
    Its like asking a friend to like your pic in exchange for liking his pic back. which is very FAKE |  Or 2 dudes sucking each other, Which is GAY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I won his "Free Amazon Shi*" EBook and he literally just seen it without saying anything. That didn't bother me, but it wouldn't let me download it so I asked if he can ******* it or send it to me again, I contacted him on 2 different Skypes, I added him and he added me back, I asked him again over a period of a week and he didn't even reply or say anything ONCE. like why would u add me back and not even remove me if you're not gonna respond. Tbh I just don't know enough to judge him, but w/e. If you're going to sell an EBook for 500-600$ don't be selfish or rude and not even help someone out....

Thanks
    Well I hated this person...

Claiming that he loves to help people out, support them etc. but in real he was tricking people.
    Till this day i don't know why people (especially in e-Book market threads) was talking so kind about him.

My history with this person began when I bought from him (but not his "Light" username account) e-Book for about $80 which contained public methods, he just resell them without rights. Didn't helped me on Skype or via PM.

Then I saw username that is selling "Free Amazon S**t" e-Book, thaught its interesting I bought it. I was suprised as on different skype this person is using same paypal account that I bought this $80. Anyway I was my mistake then, cause another e-book that he was selling was somehow public, known or leaked.
    Still didn't want to offer refund or help.

His pressence here on mpgh was making me nervous cause I knew this guy is thief and scammer.
    All of those posts "I just like to help people out " was making me puke.
    Fortunately he is banned and I hope this guy will never be back.

I don't know if I can post it here, but if someone want to know his paypal mail to be avare of him, give me PM
    Regards guys.

Thanks
    he bribes and breaks rules.

l8r

Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!

Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017

The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

_NIG_BOI_ (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This is so gay

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:

_NIG_BOI_ (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by awtstalamaker View Post
    we dont want mpgh being a hotpot for scammers now do we?

Personally i admire dave for his banning of light even if he did contribute, It is to show that even at the highest level of levels (he is premium, that is 25$ to the site) one is still covered by the rules

And if people leave? well dont worry mpgh got a reputation, those who leave will certainly get replaced by someone else,
    I totally agree with that, but sometimes things are not what they seem. Oh well. I'll just becareful I guess

Thanks
    Bye Bye @Light

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezeMeatballs View Post
    @bean2

I don't have to provide or prove my self to you. It is your fault to purchase the method. Why the hell would you think you could make a $100 a day? It is obviously click-bait, I got the E-book for free because myself and Light are good friends (interent friends). Also I didn't provide a fake vouch. I vouched straight after he gave me the method because it seemed good asf. (Even tho it is a public method). It can make money but does take time. FYI I am not taking sides.

Leave me out of this.

I will talk to him and ask him about refunding some off his buyers

- - - Updated - - -

@bean2

"One more thing: why the hell was this thread made? All I see is a butthurt customer who's making pointless threads about a nice guy."

Yeah that is fucking you.
    Aren't you the guy who agreed to do vouch for vouch with him? Also he was a clear scammer, he not only refused to give his customers support, he ignored the scam reports while he was active on MPGH asking for CS and Pharaoh tags, he refused to show proof of his earnings or any of the vouchers' earnings. He closed some of his ebook threads after selling some copies because he knew scam reports are going to be raining on him so instead of closing the thread for being a scammer or getting bad reviews which will hurt his other ebook threads, he closed the thread by himself to avoid the angry customers' reviews that he is a scammer. Scammer got what he deserved, hope he stays banned. His method didn't work for one person but to most of the people who bought his ebook, including @Windoge 10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    kid just sold shitty ebooks leaked years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    he was the shitbook king.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast