Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 140
  1. #46
    QLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crete
    Posts
    585
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    342
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
    Glad to see that fucker banned. Ily dave

    - - - Updated - - -



    Also he wont refund, he denied me

    [5:41:47 PM] MPGH Windoge: well i guess u wont refund lol
    [5:42:24 PM] [*****] Vern: No shit

    [5:47:00 PM] MPGH Windoge: doesn't work
    [5:47:04 PM] MPGH Windoge: hmu with refund lol
    [5:47:15 PM] [*****] Vern: Fuck you

    Yeah, the kid was a loser. Glad you got him banned.

  2. #47
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lol another scammer banned, who the fuck cares?

  3. #48
    Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hope he stays banned .
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  4. #49
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    I don't get why everyone made such a god deal of him.

  5. #50
    bean2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Aren't you the guy who agreed to do vouch for vouch with him? Also he was a clear scammer, he not only refused to give his customers support, he ignored the scam reports while he was active on MPGH asking for CS and Pharaoh tags, he refused to show proof of his earnings or any of the vouchers' earnings. He closed some of his ebook threads after selling some copies because he knew scam reports are going to be raining on him so instead of closing the thread for being a scammer or getting bad reviews which will hurt his other ebook threads, he closed the thread by himself to avoid the angry customers' reviews that he is a scammer. Scammer got what he deserved, hope he stays banned. His method didn't work for one person but to most of the people who bought his ebook, including @Windoge 10
    Thanks @Dexter

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sirhv View Post
    he was the shitbook king.
    Yeah luckily you added me..

  6. #51
    Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Aren't you the guy who agreed to do vouch for vouch with him? Also he was a clear scammer, he not only refused to give his customers support, he ignored the scam reports while he was active on MPGH asking for CS and Pharaoh tags, he refused to show proof of his earnings or any of the vouchers' earnings. He closed some of his ebook threads after selling some copies because he knew scam reports are going to be raining on him so instead of closing the thread for being a scammer or getting bad reviews which will hurt his other ebook threads, he closed the thread by himself to avoid the angry customers' reviews that he is a scammer. Scammer got what he deserved, hope he stays banned. His method didn't work for one person but to most of the people who bought his ebook, including @Windoge 10
    First time I agree in what you said Dexter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Entity For This Useful Post:

    Dexter (05-04-2016)

  8. #52
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Aren't you the guy who agreed to do vouch for vouch with him? Also he was a clear scammer, he not only refused to give his customers support, he ignored the scam reports while he was active on MPGH asking for CS and Pharaoh tags, he refused to show proof of his earnings or any of the vouchers' earnings. He closed some of his ebook threads after selling some copies because he knew scam reports are going to be raining on him so instead of closing the thread for being a scammer or getting bad reviews which will hurt his other ebook threads, he closed the thread by himself to avoid the angry customers' reviews that he is a scammer. Scammer got what he deserved, hope he stays banned. His method didn't work for one person but to most of the people who bought his ebook, including @Windoge 10
    Thanks for the mention

  9. #53
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,758
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by bean2 View Post
    Thanks @Dexter

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yeah luckily you added me..
    thank you so fucking much lmao



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to savage For This Useful Post:

    bean2 (05-04-2016)

  11. #54
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
    Glad to see that fucker banned. Ily dave

    - - - Updated - - -



    Also he wont refund, he denied me

    [5:41:47 PM] MPGH Windoge: well i guess u wont refund lol
    [5:42:24 PM] [*****] Vern: No shit

    [5:47:00 PM] MPGH Windoge: doesn't work
    [5:47:04 PM] MPGH Windoge: hmu with refund lol
    [5:47:15 PM] [*****] Vern: Fuck you

    Wellll if someone wanted to say leak all his or one of his ebooks that would funny

    ^ Completely hypothetical tho
    NightOwl


  12. #55
    Light_Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This thread is so retarded xd

    It's sad to see how fast people jump on the bandwagon and turn against you, but it's nice to see that there are still some people who appreciate me.

    Regardless, this thread is hilarious as fuck. Thanks for the lawls.

    I'll be unbanned soon, and guess what, anyone who was ever nice to me is getting $5 ^u^

  13. #56
    Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Appeal View Post
    This thread is so retarded xd

    It's sad to see how fast people jump on the bandwagon and turn against you, but it's nice to see that there are still some people who appreciate me.

    Regardless, this thread is hilarious as fuck. Thanks for the lawls.

    I'll be unbanned soon, and guess what, anyone who was ever nice to me is getting $5 ^u^
    Oh god why..
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  14. #57
    AE$Tgryae35ryt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Bashful
    His 800 VISA method was a LG Appliance rebate that you had to forge receipts and doesn't work anymore( 4 fucking lines too for 250$), his 100/ day method was building a blog then getting money from people visiting, which was all online, his free amazon shit was just doing some trade in thing that was hypothethical(not entirely sure). I shouldve asked for a loan, now no one's gotta pay his bitch ass back. I gave him 20$ when he was desperate in need and he has yet to pay me back. Keep his bitch ass locked in his place. NO ONE PAY HIS LOANS TO YOU BACK!!! Most expensive methods, has fake vouches with Hydra's Apprentince, everything about him being "trusted" is fraud

  15. #58
    Light_Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ascroutwill View Post
    His 800 VISA method was a LG Appliance rebate that you had to forge receipts and doesn't work anymore( 4 fucking lines too for 250$), his 100/ day method was building a blog then getting money from people visiting, which was all online, his free amazon shit was just doing some trade in thing that was hypothethical(not entirely sure). I shouldve asked for a loan, now no one's gotta pay his bitch ass back. I gave him 20$ when he was desperate in need and he has yet to pay me back. Keep his bitch ass locked in his place. NO ONE PAY HIS LOANS TO YOU BACK!!! Most expensive methods, has fake vouches with Hydra's Apprentince, everything about him being "trusted" is fraud
    I'll agree that my ebooks are overpriced, I won't deny it. But I'm not unreasonable. If any customer can prove that the eBook doesn't work, they'll get a full refund. Simple as that.

    Plus, trading ebooks and vouching for each other isn't a "fake vouch".

  16. #59
    AE$Tgryae35ryt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Just perma ban his IP what a joke. No support whatsoever, says he's all rich and shit yet he's fucking doing 50 cent refunds as if his mom lives with him on welfare

  17. #60
    Light_Appeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ascroutwill View Post
    Just perma ban his IP what a joke. No support whatsoever, says he's all rich and shit yet he's fucking doing 50 cent refunds as if his mom lives with him on welfare
    >>No support whatsoever

    Yeah, yeah! I haven't answered each and every one of my buyers' questions and am NOT personally tending to each of the scam reports on Skype! <sarcasm inserted>

    As for the $0.5 refunds, did it ever occur to you that I was doing it for the good of the community and not for the money?

    Stop shitposting and find something worthwhile to do.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My personal opinion about CS:S
    By ZeroTroubles in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:13 AM
  2. [Discussion] Opinion about a menu CheckBoxes
    By LionelMessi10 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:32 PM
  3. [Discussion] In my opinion-----about pubs
    By XxTylerxX in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:11 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 12:42 AM
  5. My opinion about the weapons.
    By Xcessive in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:11 AM