Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68
  1. #16
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
    He wants to build a wall. How is that not racist?
    It's a broad statement. Also, illegal aliens should not be here. He is completely correct here. They are the scum of America.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jester For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (05-06-2016),Lunatic (05-05-2016)

  3. #17
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
    He wants to build a wall. How is that not racist?
    So sick and tired of reading this shit. "WAHH THE WALL, HE IS RACIST."

    Do you even know what the SLAPS test is? His policy is illegal and will NEVER pass. When he's nominated, you're going to see "The wall" become "stronger border patrol". You listen to some shitty left-side news station and don't actually research anything.

    Now look at the other candidate and tell me who you want more; A person with a spine, or a feminist.


    This is why people like you shouldn't vote and just stay home, if you're even old enough to.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (05-05-2016)

  5. #18
    QLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crete
    Posts
    585
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    342
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    So sick and tired of reading this shit. "WAHH THE WALL, HE IS RACIST."

    Do you even know what the SLAPS test is? His policy is illegal and will NEVER pass. When he's nominated, you're going to see "The wall" become "stronger border patrol". You listen to some shitty left-side news station and don't actually research anything.

    Now look at the other candidate and tell me who you want more; A person with a spine, or a feminist.


    This is why people like you shouldn't vote and just stay home, if you're even old enough to.

    I don't agree with illegal immigration but I don't support trump at all.

  6. #19
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    To be honest I hate all current presidential candidates, but I just don't want to vote for trump cause

    1.) He is outright sure... HOWEVER when your a president you represent a country not just yourself, so what you say AND HOW YOU SAY IT effects what other countries see your country as. Have you seen how he talks half of the time? He sound like a 5 year old kid on an anger rampage.

    However that being said, I still don't think barnie and Hillary are any better then trump so I rest my case.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #20
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Trump haters are so fucking stupid, that they resort to blocking out Trump supporters with obnoxious noises, instead of engaging in a civil debate.

  8. #21

  9. #22
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The dudes the best candidate at the moment I think most agree with that, however the problem will be that if he doesn't learn how to control his idiocy the country will get into some trouble.

    Or he'll get assassinated. Putting my money on that actually.

    Just hope Americans stop being idiots and fucking STOP VOTING FOR A WITCH.
    Do people not realize she's not fit for office? Or any leader position?
    Rather see Bernie elected than Clinton. At least he's semi respectable, and realistically none of his socialist ideas will make it into effect ever

  10. #23
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    I hope Trump becomes president just to see America realise their mistake over the years
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  11. #24
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    I honestly couldn't care less what he will do in the USA itself. If he fucks it all up, the people there brought it upon themselves. Their choice. However having that lunatic access to nuclear power. Having him to be international face of the USA.

    Him being the person that will deal with the international affairs? Yea, that'll be a mess.

    Oh for those who say he isn't a racist. I hope you aren't from the USA or you really got to start paying attention to your own goddamn politics. Honestly if you don't know shit, don't vote.

    Here are some of his, apparently non racist, quotes:

    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
    “The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”
    “When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time.”
    "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. ... And some, I assume, are good people."
    Our great African American President hasn't exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!
    “Laziness is a trait in the blacks. ... Black guys counting my money! I hate it.”
    “The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yamakas every day.”
    .@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.
    “We build a school, we build a road, they blow up the school, we build another school, we build another road they blow them up, we build again, in the meantime we can't get a f------ school in Brooklyn.”
    Not only racist, he is everything but a diplomat. Literally turning every damn sensetive topic, that practically just has been resolved into something that could easily cause war again.

    I get that for some of you people this is the kind of intellect you can relate to, hence why you'd vote for him. But please go do some goddamn research before saying things you have no knowledge of.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also if any president would say something like QUOTE #2. I would already never in my entire life vote for him or her. What a incredibily stupid comment to make.

  12. #25
    Astranged's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crime@creep.im
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Breezy
    His voter base are some of the nastiest and unintelligent people out there.

  13. #26
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Also @Lunatic showing stupid supporters of the opposite team being stupid is no reason at all to vote for Trump. Instead of going through YouTube watching dumb videos. Go read something about both Trump and Hilary. About their history and about their campaign. About the things they have said and the things they have not said. Honestly, this shit is so frustrating.

    - - - Updated - - -

    My favorable was bernie but alright. Now that these 2 are only in the race. I'd say clinton with a strong vice president. Because she actually listens to others. From what I've read trump doesnt even slighty listens to his own advisors. Gotta be a nightmare to work together with.

    Also sorry if I offended some people, it's just rather frustrating to see this. If people have solid good reasons to vote for Trump, surely I'll respect that. But I just hope you people do your research before voting.

    Sorry for raging people :/

  14. #27
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Also @Lunatic showing stupid supporters of the opposite team being stupid is no reason at all to vote for Trump. Instead of going through YouTube watching dumb videos. Go read something about both Trump and Hilary. About their history and about their campaign. About the things they have said and the things they have not said. Honestly, this shit is so frustrating.

    - - - Updated - - -

    My favorable was bernie but alright. Now that these 2 are only in the race. I'd say clinton with a strong vice president. Because she actually listens to others. From what I've read trump doesnt even slighty listens to his own advisors. Gotta be a nightmare to work together with.

    Also sorry if I offended some people, it's just rather frustrating to see this. If people have solid good reasons to vote for Trump, surely I'll respect that. But I just hope you people do your research before voting.

    Sorry for raging people :/
    1.) Give me a valid reason Trump should not be president besides him being a "racist", which again, isn't even close to true.
    1a.) Tell me how building a wall on our most abused border to keep ILLEGAL immigrants out is racist?
    *Keep in mind they have many legal ways to get into the United States, but these people are so shitty they just do it illegally.*

    2.) Give me one valid reason Hillary Clinton, the notorious bank tycoon that somehow stayed out of jail, should be elected into office?
    2a.) Tell me how having a women who's taken as much money from banks as she has will help our country and not just banks?

    3.) Tell me why I should vote for someone who will take money and opinions associated to that money instead of believing in her own?
    3a.) You realize that episode of Family Guy where Lois accepts an expensive fur coat in exchange for giving a company the right to dump toxic waste in the Quahog lake was making fun of Hilary for her past actions, right?

    4.) Why would you think Trump would start a nuclear war? Are you under the impression that he's sitting next to a big red button that says "Launch" or some shit?
    *If so, it's time to stop playing video games.*

    5.) Trump has always been the type of person that's politically incorrect and says exactly whats on his mind when it's on his mind, but at the same time, how can you say Hillary doesn't just keep the same thoughts in her head instead of speaking them?
    5a.) Is that not worse if shes keeping secrets about her views and most likely lying about them to look like a "good" person in hopes of votes?
    *She is after all trained to be politically correct because her entire career has been politics making her a lair from the start, while Trump has little to no reason to have ever received the same training.*

    6.) Why would you support taxing the high and middle class more, when they are the ones who create new businesses and jobs and an overall better economy?
    6a.) How is taking the money that should be used to fix our economy and putting it into social programs good for our country and our economy?
    *It's going to do nothing, but put us more in debt.*

    7.) How is it fair to take more of my hard earned money and my families money away only to give it to someone who is far less successful and has not earned it?
    7a.) Do you believe people deserve good things in their life just for existing?
    *No one deserves anything for any reason ever, so get used to it.*

    8.) Do you truly believe someone such as Trump who has billions of USD will continue to allow the value to drop?
    8a.) Do you truly believe he has no business skills and is an idiots?
    *Even when he managed to maintain a consistent net-worth increase greater than you or I can even imagine despite that false article claiming he would of made more putting it all into a saving account.*

    9.) If the high and middle class get taxed higher, what would be the point of earning more knowing more will be taken away?
    9a.) Why is it a good idea to make it harder on the people succeeding and easier on the people who are not?

    10.) What would be the point of succeeding in life knowing you will be taken care of by the government and can live off of other peoples hard earned money comfortably through the government instead?


    I'd love to hear all my questions answered accurately and not dodged please. Otherwise your argument is invalid.

    Last edited by Lunatic; 05-06-2016 at 02:17 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (05-06-2016)

  16. #28
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Alright, this is actually a lot better than those stupid videos. Because I'm certain I can find equally dumb people that support Trump, I think we both know that. Sorry about my comments, just get frustrated when people start acting so stupid when it comes to such serious topics. Makes me have no more faith in humanity...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    1.) Give me a valid reason Trump should not be president besides him being a "racist", which again, isn't even close to true.
    1a.) Tell me how building a wall on our most abused border to keep ILLEGAL immigrants out is racist?
    *Keep in mind they have many legal ways to get into the United States, but these people are so shitty they just do it illegally.*
    Whether he IS a racist or not I am not sure. I do know that racism still is a huge issue in the USA, and as you could read in my previous comment he certainly has made very racist comments. Not just the wall, also about mexicans, african americans. Even said he'd only let white people work for him. (Just read the quotes) Also I could find a source now but the whole illegal issue is rather overrated. (if you want a source just google around about illegal mexican statistics). And once again not even talking about the wall when it comes to his racist comments.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    2.) Give me one valid reason Hillary Clinton, the notorious bank tycoon that somehow stayed out of jail, should be elected into office?
    2a.) Tell me how having a women who's taken as much money from banks as she has will help our country and not just banks?
    I don't think she's very fit for the job. In fact I agree with you that she is very unfit to be a president. Though I think with a strong vice president she could do 'alright'. But I agree she has a bad background and I'm not very fond of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    3.) Tell me why I should vote for someone who will take money and opinions associated to that money instead of believing in her own?
    3a.) You realize that episode of Family Guy where Lois accepts an expensive fur coat in exchange for giving a company the right to dump toxic waste in the Quahog lake was making fun of Hilary for her past actions, right?
    I don't fully get what you are trying to say here and I'd also like to know what you are specifically talking about. She seems to have her own opinion...
    Haven't seen the episode, can't really help you there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    4.) Why would you think Trump would start a nuclear war? Are you under the impression that he's sitting next to a big red button that says "Launch" or some shit?
    *If so, it's time to stop playing video games.*
    I wouldn't think he'd want to start a nuclear war. But certainly Trump is everything but a diplomat. The way he speaks about other entities and countries is definitely not the way to keep peace in the world. Also from reading a short biography about him, he seems very narcistic and has very little to no interest in other peoples needs and opinions. Generally goes in his own direction, which as a leader can sometimes be good but to reach diplomatic compromises with other countries definitely very bad. I know there is no big red button but he surely has a lot of influence on miliritary actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    5.) Trump has always been the type of person that's politically incorrect and says exactly whats on his mind when it's on his mind, but at the same time, how can you say Hillary doesn't just keep the same thoughts in her head instead of speaking them?
    5a.) Is that not worse if shes keeping secrets about her views and most likely lying about them to look like a "good" person in hopes of votes?
    *She is after all trained to be politically correct because her entire career has been politics making her a lair from the start, while Trump has little to no reason to have ever received the same training.*
    I think this reason is completely based on speculation and really is hard to debate. Yes she could be a complete psycho woman that as soon as she gets president tries to start WW3. But, from what we know and what we can tell she has no intentions to do anything as radical or be opinionised as radical as Trump. Also by not acting so radical it generally means this person also won't make radical decisions. But as I said before this is all speculation and really pointless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    6.) Why would you support taxing the high and middle class more, when they are the ones who create new businesses and jobs and an overall better economy?
    6a.) How is taking the money that should be used to fix our economy and putting it into social programs good for our country and our economy?
    *It's going to do nothing, but put us more in debt.*
    Alright I get that, for you americans this sounds very socialistic and almost close to communism. This is a huge culture gap between the USA and Europe. But let me assure you, our most happy, best economic, most comfortable and wealthiest country in Europe is, Norway and Switzerland. Both those country ask tremendous amount of money, especially from the higher class in the sociaty. I get that it feels like stealing, but generally it's all for the best. I'll give you some info on how I think of this.

    - Although the middle and higher class create jobs, those jobs need to be filled by the lower class, which are in the majority. You might not know but the higher class would not be able to earn, create money and/or survive without the lower class. The lower class will definitely 'survive'.

    - Social programs are also things like, health care, hygene, and education. To be quite frank, those are very important for a country to keep people generally happy (causing better work flow). Less sick and dying people that couldn't afford health care, which means they can get quicker back to work. Not having someone getting disabled due to lack of health care ending up being jobless due to physical limitations. (definitely a reason why so many beggars are in the USA). Sometimes, although poor, those people can be really smart. Never actually stood a great chance because they come from a poor family. Or at least a far less of a good chance.

    -Education is the future, for everything, also economics but also the environment, sustainable development and such, which quite frank is really important as we speak (not according to Trump).

    -Generally countries with a higher contrast between poor and rich are countries that are doing overal worse.

    -Rich people can easily have a great and nice life with a little less money and they will actually help those who are in need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    7.) How is it fair to take more of my hard earned money and my families money away only to give it to someone who is far less successful and has not earned it?
    7a.) Do you believe people deserve good things in their life just for existing?
    *No one deserves anything for any reason ever, so get used to it.*
    How is it fair that if I come from a poor family, my chances to good education are greatly reduced. How is it fair that the people that also work 8 hours a day making sure that bigger companies can run cannot get treated for cancer because they actually lack the money. How is it fair that if I am born with a handicap those who flow in money will not share some of their money so I could have opportunities in the country I live in? How ridiculous is it that some people have a billion money while others need to daily work their ass off and hope they will earn enough to feed their families. It's not as if the lower class is a less hard working culture. Generousity is a very important feature in a society.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    8.) Do you truly believe someone such as Trump who has billions of USD will continue to allow the value to drop?
    8a.) Do you truly believe he has no business skills and is an idiots?
    *Even when he managed to maintain a consistent net-worth increase greater than you or I can even imagine despite that false article claiming he would of made more putting it all into a saving account.*
    I have literally, no where stated he is economically stupid. I am certain he could do good things to the american economy. Unfortunately thats not the only important thing in that country, let alone in the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    9.) If the high and middle class get taxed higher, what would be the point of earning more knowing more will be taken away?
    9a.) Why is it a good idea to make it harder on the people succeeding and easier on the people who are not?
    You will earn more but not at the normal rate you guys are used to. Also I believe most succesful people eventually don't even work anymore for the money but they love to see their company grow. Steve jobs earned practically nothing anymore of apple. They are loaded already, what need is there.

    You aren't making it harder. They already are a success, they already are doing great. It's not like they don't earn anymore money. They still earn loads more than the lower class.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    10.) What would be the point of succeeding in life knowing you will be taken care of by the government and can live off of other peoples hard earned money comfortably through the government instead?
    I see this is really one of your main reasons to vote for trump. This is something called "indipendance". People generally want to be indipendant and not having to rely on others. Though I agree this is a problem, also in europe. You Always have those who misuse the system. Still though it doesn't outweigh it for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]
    I'd love to hear all my questions answered accurately and not dodged please. Otherwise your argument is invalid.
    I tried the best I could, I hope it's worth reading for you.

  17. #29
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Man if only I was old enough to vote, it would for sure go to Trump. He has my full support

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (05-06-2016)

  19. #30
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,166
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Alright I get that, for you americans this sounds very socialistic and almost close to communism. This is a huge culture gap between the USA and Europe. But let me assure you, our most happy, best economic, most comfortable and wealthiest country in Europe is, Norway and Switzerland. Both those country ask tremendous amount of money, especially from the higher class in the sociaty. I get that it feels like stealing, but generally it's all for the best. I'll give you some info on how I think of this.
    1. There is no social gap, we are not the same type of country & never will be.
    2. This country was founded by a group of rich people trying to dodge high taxes.
    3. USA is a capitalist country that's been run into the ground by socialist leaders.
    4. Our country will do just fine once our dollar is worth more and our debts less.
    5. Switzerland is a capitalist country & the taxes are very low, the fuck are you talking about?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AM i the only one who hates this song
    By <Freak> in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 09:27 PM
  2. Who's the dumbass
    By NoJustice in forum General
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:55 PM
  3. Question Of the Day: WHO Do u hate most ?
    By hakq in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 09:38 AM
  4. Am i the only one who hates Y!Answers??
    By thechewu in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 04:27 AM
  5. Meet the Hasslehoffs!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 07:47 PM