Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68
  1. #46
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I am not attacking you @Lunatic . In fact I thibk it's nice that you have valid opinions and reasons to vote for trump. Happy to see some people still actually think before voting.

    Saying I know nothing of what's going on is not true and won't really take it serious.

    Furthermore all I can say is that we just have different views and opinions, which is ok
    It's actually not okay. You are saying I should give up my money. So, fuck you, how could you expect a positive outcome? My country has killed over less and was actually founded by people who hated taxes to begin with. Yet, you're over here saying how we need to raise them. You have absolutely no idea what the fuck you were trying to say earlier about Switzerland and everyone knows attempting the "We have different views and opinions, which is ok" conclusion is just another way of saying, "You're right and I'll stop arguing my shitty opinions" without admitting it directly. Please go educate yourself on how a Capitalist country works before ever commenting about how it should become socialist, k? Thnx.

  2. #47
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    It's actually not okay. You are saying I should give up my money. So, fuck you, how could you expect a positive outcome? My country has killed over less and was actually founded by people who hated taxes to begin with. Yet, you're over here saying how we need to raise them. You have absolutely no idea what the fuck you were trying to say earlier about Switzerland and everyone knows attempting the "We have different views and opinions, which is ok" conclusion is just another way of saying, "You're right and I'll stop arguing my shitty opinions" without admitting it directly. Please go educate yourself on how a Capitalist country works before ever commenting about how it should become socialist, k? Thnx.
    Once again Switzerland is far more socialistic than you think. Furthermore if you think I agree with you just because I say we have different opinions then sure, think that. Im actually just tired of arguying.

    Little fun fact: all the 'socialistic' ideas that are implemented in europe come from the USA

    But yea go sit down, take a breath and relax. No need to get all upset

  3. #48
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Once again Switzerland is far more socialistic than you think. Furthermore if you think I agree with you just because I say we have different opinions then sure, think that. Im actually just tired of arguying.

    Little fun fact: all the 'socialistic' ideas that are implemented in europe come from the USA

    But yea go sit down, take a breath and relax. No need to get all upset

    Like I said earlier, what did you expect to hear from a person you are suggesting should pay more money towards taxes for people they don't believe should be helped?

    It's like a mugger wondering why their victim is mad at them.

    Also read up:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1151948AAlVX04
    https://www.quora.com/Is-Switzerland...ialist-country


    It's a Capitalist Democracy with socialist tendencies just like the United States and the income tax rates are very similar as I already said earlier.

    Bernie Sanders promotes a Socialist Democracy, which is entirely different and that's as clear as I can make it for you.

  4. #49
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    1.) Give me a valid reason Trump should not be president besides him being a "racist", which again, isn't even close to true.
    1a.) Tell me how building a wall on our most abused border to keep ILLEGAL immigrants out is racist?
    *Keep in mind they have many legal ways to get into the United States, but these people are so shitty they just do it illegally.*

    2.) Give me one valid reason Hillary Clinton, the notorious bank tycoon that somehow stayed out of jail, should be elected into office?
    2a.) Tell me how having a women who's taken as much money from banks as she has will help our country and not just banks?

    3.) Tell me why I should vote for someone who will take money and opinions associated to that money instead of believing in her own?
    3a.) You realize that episode of Family Guy where Lois accepts an expensive fur coat in exchange for giving a company the right to dump toxic waste in the Quahog lake was making fun of Hilary for her past actions, right?

    4.) Why would you think Trump would start a nuclear war? Are you under the impression that he's sitting next to a big red button that says "Launch" or some shit?
    *If so, it's time to stop playing video games.*

    5.) Trump has always been the type of person that's politically incorrect and says exactly whats on his mind when it's on his mind, but at the same time, how can you say Hillary doesn't just keep the same thoughts in her head instead of speaking them?
    5a.) Is that not worse if shes keeping secrets about her views and most likely lying about them to look like a "good" person in hopes of votes?
    *She is after all trained to be politically correct because her entire career has been politics making her a lair from the start, while Trump has little to no reason to have ever received the same training.*

    6.) Why would you support taxing the high and middle class more, when they are the ones who create new businesses and jobs and an overall better economy?
    6a.) How is taking the money that should be used to fix our economy and putting it into social programs good for our country and our economy?
    *It's going to do nothing, but put us more in debt.*

    7.) How is it fair to take more of my hard earned money and my families money away only to give it to someone who is far less successful and has not earned it?
    7a.) Do you believe people deserve good things in their life just for existing?
    *No one deserves anything for any reason ever, so get used to it.*

    8.) Do you truly believe someone such as Trump who has billions of USD will continue to allow the value to drop?
    8a.) Do you truly believe he has no business skills and is an idiots?
    *Even when he managed to maintain a consistent net-worth increase greater than you or I can even imagine despite that false article claiming he would of made more putting it all into a saving account.*

    9.) If the high and middle class get taxed higher, what would be the point of earning more knowing more will be taken away?
    9a.) Why is it a good idea to make it harder on the people succeeding and easier on the people who are not?

    10.) What would be the point of succeeding in life knowing you will be taken care of by the government and can live off of other peoples hard earned money comfortably through the government instead?


    I'd love to hear all my questions answered accurately and not dodged please. Otherwise your argument is invalid.

    I asked a friend to answer these since he's a left winger. He skipped 2 and 3 since he doesn't like Hillary either. Don't mind the formatting, it's copied and pasted...

    i'll respond to these 1-by-1
    then I'm gonna do my stats make up work

    1b. Your gross overgeneralization of those who attempt to flee their country without going through the excruciating methods for obtaining a green as "shitty" is both inherently racist and misinformed. The process of legal immigrization is expensive, time-consuming, and actually has been developed to the point where the assessments require you to have US policy knowledge most COPS and POLITICIANS don't.

    BUT
    Let's assume every immigrant is a rapist-murderer and this scourge must be stopped. HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FINANCIALLY SUPPORT A WALL AGAINST MEXICO?
    If you're stupid enough to believe Trump will make Mexico pay, please don't breed
    "Look, I don't like Hillary and I know she's a warmonger and an oil tycoon, but the fact is

    A. A Trump presidency would IMMEDIATELY destroy foreign relations so most of those billions going to our military are now wasted. If we piss off enough countries we are TOAST. We NEED our allies. Don't be cocky.
    B. A lot of these arguments seem to think that Trump will follow through with his policies. He won't. If you REALLY think Congress will support a wall or a holocaust-for-muslims, YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. SERIOUSLY DID YOUR DUMB FUCKING ASS THINK HE WAS BEING TRUTHFUL?! What Trump will do immediately upon entering office is dismantle any sort of corporate regulations, outlaw the unions, and do as much as he can to make the monopoly the most common form of market. No more worker's rights. Say goodbye to job security. We will economically collapse within the next 50 years after a Trump presidency, or we will all just be fucking SLAVES thanks to his policies.

    A Hillary presidency, while detrimental to a smaller degree FoPo wise, would be more of the milquetoast shit Obama calls "social progressivism."

    4. I don't think Trump will start nuclear war, I'm far, far, FAR more concerned about what he'll do to workers and industry in terms of Domestic Policy. I HIGHLY DOUBT he'd start nuclear war, but we WILL make a few enemies overseas which could be a catalyst to nuclear war.
    5. You are absolutely right here, Hillary's backtracking and pandering is her weakpoint by a wide, wide margin. I don't think the words that come out of your mouth define your presidency tho...
    Also to add to 5, Trump's vulgarity is rather unprofessional and could put strain on foreign negotiation
    *s

    7. You are an idiot.

    I will prefact this argument thrice by calling you an idiot.

    You are an idiot.

    A lot of you Trump supporters seem to enjoy Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid, you fucking hypocrites, but I'm not gonna include them in these numbers.

    The federal welfare budget has been $668 billion. That may seem like a lot but just think, THINK, how much do the Koch brothers and the other major CEOs of the country save through money laundering, overseas accounts and fraudulent accounting? There's many other ways they bypass taxes or otherwise get richer but the point is made.

    If you think poor people are the reason your wages are low, YOU FAIL BASIC LOGIC.

    Mr. Smith using $9 in food stamps is not the fucking problem idiot. It's the corporations that take MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF TAX CUTS.

    A local example for you: In Boston, we are giving GE a $25000000 tax break for moving here. Where the FUCK do you think that tax break is coming from?
    6. Why don't you look at historical business practices, eh? I don't support taxing the middle class more, fyi, since I don't believe they really exist anymore.

    The rich CAN take a tax increase. You think they're spending the extra money on EXPANSION? HA!

    A funny figure, the McD CEO once whined how if he sacrificed his whole salary, each worker would get 1 cent more. Based on that logic, he can DEFINITELY take a paycut, just a fraction of his MILLIONS and, instead of giving it to workers, give it to starving fucking children. If he took $6 million out of his $8 million he'd still be filthy stinking rich and now kids all over the world are fucking fed.

    8. Trump is in debt. He's declared bankruptcy multiple times. This argument is based off of an idiot reading website.
    Trump's business skills do NOT equate to fiscal policy skills
    that's like apples and... pears
    bro seriously... what dumbass wrote these arguments?
    9. You have absolutely no idea how progressive taxation works and you need to take classes.
    9b. This is just more strawman judgemental bullshit, because everyone who's poor is lazy amirite
    10. A "living wage" would, most likely, cover just food, shelter and other necessities, and there would be very strict regulations on how these handouts work. I highly doubt any government is going to just give assloads of cash to someone unemployed just because.
    ok i'm done
    whoever wrote these arguments
    must think that Bernie is a flat-out communist
    what an idiot
    just read the other picture, this guy seriously seems to think the only aspect of government is money...
    he sounds like he lives in a trailer park




    Anyways, I can forward whatever you say to him.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 05-07-2016 at 01:38 PM.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (05-07-2016)

  6. #50
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post



    Like I said earlier, what did you expect to hear from a person you are suggesting should pay more money towards taxes for people they don't believe should be helped?

    It's like a mugger wondering why their victim is mad at them.

    Also read up:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1151948AAlVX04
    https://www.quora.com/Is-Switzerland...ialist-country


    It's a Capitalist Democracy with socialist tendencies just like the United States and the income tax rates are very similar as I already said earlier.

    Bernie Sanders promotes a Socialist Democracy, which is entirely different and that's as clear as I can make it for you.
    According to those links the only socialist country would be russia. You are not properly reading what they are saying. It is not in any way comparable to the US capitalism. There are barely no poor people there. Everybody gets healthcare for a low price. Education is as free as it is in the netherlands.

    No I wouldn't call my own country socialistic. But in terms of republican views it's very socialistic and so is Switzerland.

    Unless you are claiming that everyone in the us gets proper health care, not too expensive education and a roof over their head? And where do you think that money comes from to provide all those services? A tree?

    Because if you do, I have to suggest to you to sometimes go outside and see your own country for yourself.

  7. #51
    Yemiez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,574
    Reputation
    731
    Thanks
    13,418
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you want to debate post here.

    OP obviously posted this so he could argue/debate. I dont give a shit about politics but it pisses me off when you try and argue with internet keyboard warriors about politics on a game hacking forum.


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yemiez For This Useful Post:

    Hunter (05-07-2016)

  9. #52
    Notoroius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    He is the best candidate out there, fuck anyone that dislikes him.
    is there a higher level of cs to give it 2 him?

  10. #53
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamiez View Post
    If you want to debate post here.

    OP obviously posted this so he could argue/debate. I dont give a shit about politics but it pisses me off when you try and argue with internet keyboard warriors about politics on a game hacking forum.

    Cool, you did't have to post if you don't give a shit about Trump or Politics and weren't forced to click on my thread. A moderator can move my thread, I have no problem with that. However, you wasted your own time by clicking on a topic you knew you weren't interested in just to post a snobby mini mod reply that contributed nothing on topic or useful whatsoever. Next time just report my thread if you feel its in the wrong section and move on with your day instead of spamming, k? Thnx.

  11. #54
    Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    255
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Notoroius View Post
    is there a higher level of cs to give it 2 him?
    you deserve the banned tag.

  12. #55
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamiez View Post
    If you want to debate post here.

    OP obviously posted this so he could argue/debate. I dont give a shit about politics but it pisses me off when you try and argue with internet keyboard warriors about politics on a game hacking forum.

    once and never again.

  13. #56
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    I asked a friend to answer these since he's a left winger. He skipped 2 and 3 since he doesn't like Hillary either. Don't mind the formatting, it's copied and pasted...

    i'll respond to these 1-by-1
    then I'm gonna do my stats make up work

    1b. Your gross overgeneralization of those who attempt to flee their country without going through the excruciating methods for obtaining a green as "shitty" is both inherently racist and misinformed. The process of legal immigrization is expensive, time-consuming, and actually has been developed to the point where the assessments require you to have US policy knowledge most COPS and POLITICIANS don't.

    BUT
    Let's assume every immigrant is a rapist-murderer and this scourge must be stopped. HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FINANCIALLY SUPPORT A WALL AGAINST MEXICO?
    If you're stupid enough to believe Trump will make Mexico pay, please don't breed
    "Look, I don't like Hillary and I know she's a warmonger and an oil tycoon, but the fact is

    A. A Trump presidency would IMMEDIATELY destroy foreign relations so most of those billions going to our military are now wasted. If we piss off enough countries we are TOAST. We NEED our allies. Don't be cocky.
    B. A lot of these arguments seem to think that Trump will follow through with his policies. He won't. If you REALLY think Congress will support a wall or a holocaust-for-muslims, YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. SERIOUSLY DID YOUR DUMB FUCKING ASS THINK HE WAS BEING TRUTHFUL?! What Trump will do immediately upon entering office is dismantle any sort of corporate regulations, outlaw the unions, and do as much as he can to make the monopoly the most common form of market. No more worker's rights. Say goodbye to job security. We will economically collapse within the next 50 years after a Trump presidency, or we will all just be fucking SLAVES thanks to his policies.

    A Hillary presidency, while detrimental to a smaller degree FoPo wise, would be more of the milquetoast shit Obama calls "social progressivism."

    4. I don't think Trump will start nuclear war, I'm far, far, FAR more concerned about what he'll do to workers and industry in terms of Domestic Policy. I HIGHLY DOUBT he'd start nuclear war, but we WILL make a few enemies overseas which could be a catalyst to nuclear war.
    5. You are absolutely right here, Hillary's backtracking and pandering is her weakpoint by a wide, wide margin. I don't think the words that come out of your mouth define your presidency tho...
    Also to add to 5, Trump's vulgarity is rather unprofessional and could put strain on foreign negotiation
    *s

    7. You are an idiot.

    I will prefact this argument thrice by calling you an idiot.

    You are an idiot.

    A lot of you Trump supporters seem to enjoy Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid, you fucking hypocrites, but I'm not gonna include them in these numbers.

    The federal welfare budget has been $668 billion. That may seem like a lot but just think, THINK, how much do the Koch brothers and the other major CEOs of the country save through money laundering, overseas accounts and fraudulent accounting? There's many other ways they bypass taxes or otherwise get richer but the point is made.

    If you think poor people are the reason your wages are low, YOU FAIL BASIC LOGIC.

    Mr. Smith using $9 in food stamps is not the fucking problem idiot. It's the corporations that take MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF TAX CUTS.

    A local example for you: In Boston, we are giving GE a $25000000 tax break for moving here. Where the FUCK do you think that tax break is coming from?
    6. Why don't you look at historical business practices, eh? I don't support taxing the middle class more, fyi, since I don't believe they really exist anymore.

    The rich CAN take a tax increase. You think they're spending the extra money on EXPANSION? HA!

    A funny figure, the McD CEO once whined how if he sacrificed his whole salary, each worker would get 1 cent more. Based on that logic, he can DEFINITELY take a paycut, just a fraction of his MILLIONS and, instead of giving it to workers, give it to starving fucking children. If he took $6 million out of his $8 million he'd still be filthy stinking rich and now kids all over the world are fucking fed.

    8. Trump is in debt. He's declared bankruptcy multiple times. This argument is based off of an idiot reading website.
    Trump's business skills do NOT equate to fiscal policy skills
    that's like apples and... pears
    bro seriously... what dumbass wrote these arguments?
    9. You have absolutely no idea how progressive taxation works and you need to take classes.
    9b. This is just more strawman judgemental bullshit, because everyone who's poor is lazy amirite
    10. A "living wage" would, most likely, cover just food, shelter and other necessities, and there would be very strict regulations on how these handouts work. I highly doubt any government is going to just give assloads of cash to someone unemployed just because.
    ok i'm done
    whoever wrote these arguments
    must think that Bernie is a flat-out communist
    what an idiot
    just read the other picture, this guy seriously seems to think the only aspect of government is money...
    he sounds like he lives in a trailer park




    Anyways, I can forward whatever you say to him.

    I see #7 really hit that thieving piece of shit in a good spot. Had to start calling me an idiot because I asked him why he thought he had any right to more of my money. I'm not even blaming poor people at all for our current situation and know that it costs me very little to have the current programs like food stamps and welfare, but I'm not okay with poor people saying they want more when I know what I give is more than enough! Missed the point entirely, moron.

    Not to mention he's probably a peasant himself, so how can he even try to wrap his head around Trumps business skills or wealth when he's most likely experienced neither in his own life and has no idea what he's talking about. It's more like a few of his businesses went under, but for his personal net-worth, he's doing better than anyone criticizing him. Kind of makes their views seem formed around hate and jealousy tbh.

    I'm sorry, but you're friends a thief and Trump's going to make his Lazy ass work for hard earned money just like everyone else has to.

    Wow, he really thinks CEO's should pay 75% income tax? Is he high on crack or what? If so he's a flat out thief and a lair too for trying to call it progressive taxation or whatever the fuck. It's just taking mo re money from the rich and giving it to the poor, which is Robin Hood thievery end of that story.

    I hope your friend realizes that a state giving a company a tax break in order to convince them to move there is an investment. They are doing that so the company moves there and pays future taxes to that state. They also only usually offer such a deal when they know they can make it all back with future business.

    I never once said Mr. Smith using food stamps was the problem and actually think food stamps are great, but could be better managed and a bit more restrictive. I just don't get why you can buy Candy and other useless things with them, that bugs me.

    Poor people are not the reason wages in the USA are low, it's our decreasing dollar value and crippling debt. However, spending money on poor people fixes NEITHER of those fucking issues and will only make it harder for successful people, which isn't fair no matter how jealous your friend might be. We need to stop businesses from leaving the USA and dodging taxes, as Trump has said many times, so not sure what his point was there either.

    When did I ever say I want to start a holocaust for Muslims and when did Trump ever say that? All I want to do is keep the Islamic refugees trying to sneak in here illegally and all other people from other countries who want to the same, out. It's that fucking simple. Mexico has a wall on their south border, does that make them racists? So do the Turks? Also the Chinese? Are they all racists too for having fucking walls on their borders to keep people out? No one knows how it will get built or who's paying for it, but it will get figured out once Trumps in office just like no one knew the exact plans of any other president until they actually started working on the project. You're friends a mental case.

    I have health insurance through my work and pay all my own bills happily by working hard, why am I the bad guy for telling other people in my country to do the same? Stop bitching about how theirs people living a better life with millions of dollars and more bullshit consumer goods than other people. We all can't win, end of story. There aren't enough Gucci products and Offshore watches for everyone in this world to experience their quality and it's sad, but it's a fact. Can everyone live happily and not starve to death in the streets, yes of course they can. In-fact the average American bum/begger makes more than a minimum wage worker. Socialists don't manage counties and their markets, they manage the people people and the classes. Socialism only works for the poor people, not the country as a whole end of story. Everyone already has equal opportunity in the United States to win big and lose big.


  14. #57
    Valeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Valeriyaland <3
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by QLK View Post
    He wants to build a wall. How is that not racist?
    Unless if Bernie wins, U.S. will rest in piss either way under Trump or Hillary, sadly.

  15. #58
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
    Unless if Bernie wins, U.S. will rest in piss either way under Trump or Hillary, sadly.

  16. #59
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,824
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    2,380
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Dem hate though lol
    If you read this, you're gay.
    Vouch Thread[/CENTER]

  17. #60
    Valeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Valeriyaland <3
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    It's true, the more we hate him, the stronger he gets, because of all this attention.
    Either Way, I'm voting for Hillary if Bernie gets cheese'd out.
    And I'd like to see Trump & Bernie Debate for realsss.



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AM i the only one who hates this song
    By <Freak> in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 09:27 PM
  2. Who's the dumbass
    By NoJustice in forum General
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:55 PM
  3. Question Of the Day: WHO Do u hate most ?
    By hakq in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 09:38 AM
  4. Am i the only one who hates Y!Answers??
    By thechewu in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 04:27 AM
  5. Meet the Hasslehoffs!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 07:47 PM