Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,049
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,435

    How to get out of paying charter tech bill

    Those bastards sent someone to fix something for like 5 min and charged $115.00. I wanted to know if you got any methods, I can call them and tell them to not pay this ridiculous bill.....
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  2. #2
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    if u know what they did, just fuck it up again and say it fucked up and you want a refund lmao

  3. #3
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,049
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post
    if u know what they did, just fuck it up again and say it fucked up and you want a refund lmao
    That is what I am thinking, I will wait till tonight to call them and say the problem is still reoccurring and I don't want a tech out again but I am not going to pay the fee, because it's meaningless.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  4. #4
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post

    That is what I am thinking, I will wait till tonight to call them and say the problem is still reoccurring and I don't want a tech out again but I am not going to pay the fee, because it's meaningless.
    Yeah thats probably the best you could do...

  5. #5
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,861
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


    Yeah thats probably the best you could do...
    Say they fucked up=profit?

  6. #6
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,887
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by andybprak View Post
    Say they fucked up=profit?
    yeah basically the same thing

  7. #7
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,049
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,435
    Well basically i had to set it to HDMI and just to tell me that they charged me $115, lol fuck that. I willl threaten then saying I will quit unless they refund me because they didn't even fix the problem. (they did fix it through but that will be my excuse)
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  8. #8
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,861
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    Well basically i had to set it to HDMI and just to tell me that they charged me $115, lol fuck that. I willl threaten then saying I will quit unless they refund me because they didn't even fix the problem. (they did fix it through but that will be my excuse)
    Yes, make yourself mad, try Masturbating too fast(bad orgasm) gets me MAAAD
    then I do the Amazon call for a refund!

  9. #9
    nomdeplu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    Well basically i had to set it to HDMI and just to tell me that they charged me $115, lol fuck that. I willl threaten then saying I will quit unless they refund me because they didn't even fix the problem. (they did fix it through but that will be my excuse)
    I work for a cable company. I work in IT, but I used to be a BBT(Broadband Tech) myself. There is a long list of things you can say to get out of the fee. Say the tech came in your home and didn't wear boot covers and tracked lots of mud/dirt in and you have had to pay a carpet cleaning company. You can also say that the issue is not resolved and you believe it may be due to a faulty box. Let me know how it goes.
    Hit the like button if I ever help you out

  10. #10
    Retarded Cuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,777
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,364
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just say he was rude to you.

  11. #11
    nomdeplu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Just say he was rude to you.
    That typically won't work. It might get you a $20 credit to your account, but also consider that if you say that..you will get that tech in trouble and he will either be written up or at least coached.

    The tech doesn't do the billing, he is just doing his job so no need to get him/her in trouble
    Last edited by nomdeplu; 05-12-2016 at 12:12 PM.
    Hit the like button if I ever help you out

  12. #12
    leonisthebest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post

    That is what I am thinking, I will wait till tonight to call them and say the problem is still reoccurring and I don't want a tech out again but I am not going to pay the fee, because it's meaningless.
    Tell them you're african.

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] ZombieCraft HOW TO GET OUT OF MAP!
    By runeking332 in forum Minecraft Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 02:41 PM
  2. {Tut} How To Get Out Of WasteLand
    By -Simply-Own- in forum XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 02:57 AM
  3. {Glitch2}Mw2: How To Get Out Of Hidden (Special Ops)
    By -Simply-Own- in forum XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 06:23 PM
  4. HOW TO GET OUT?
    By Diablola. _ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 02:06 PM
  5. I know how to get out of junk flea map
    By zmansquared in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 10:14 AM