Trump is the best U.S. candidate.
You cannot say he is racist.
Under no circumstance is he racist.
1. Building a wall to promote anti-illegal immigration is NOT racist, it's a security measure. Come in right, and you're completely welcome.
2. A wall cannot be built from the SLAPS bill, it's not even legal.
3. Muslim refugees being banned from the U.S is also not racist. They are not being targeted as a race (Muslims aren't even a race, Islam is a religion, they're Arabs.)
4. Muslims being banned is not racist because it is a security measure. Muslim terrorist attacks are mainly pointed at the U.S and serve the biggest security threat to the United States. Muslim extremists have well over 90% of the civilian deathcount.
5. Trump's "loan of a million" dollars thing may seem humorous, but let me ask you this, in a business perspective, would you be able to turn one million into several billion?
6. Trump's bankruptcy on his 4 companies were a business move. He bought out previously owned businesses that were HEAVILY in debt, then filed bankruptcy when he bought them out as a strategic business move. The "bankruptcy" was not a failure, it was a success.