Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,613
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    363
    Oh well, move on.

  2. #17
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    Yea it's the shy girls that are the ones you want, not those that just throws their vaginas out on the streets for guys like me to hit and quit.
    She looks just like a fucking shy girl at first then .....

  3. #18
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,588
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    234
    My Mood
    Amused
    that sucks mates, just move on.
    "Fight once, win forever."


  4. #19
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    oh shit, what we can do? Maybe stop being so hungry for relationships you impatient whore... Every fucking time someone breaks your heart is when you come here to complain about, SURE it fucking hurts, been there more than I can count, but bitching and crying about it wont help you either... You're basically breaking your own heart, because you don't want to be single, therefore you rush, you feel lonely due you not having a date, but wanting to have a relationship each time someone breaks up with you will hurt you more and more in the end, so stop and think about it..

    Also, fapping can help, but it wont help for someone who casually thinks about how to have relationship which lasts. I've had numerous relationships here and there, till I quit cos I was tired being in a situation like you are in, so I waited for someone to find me, and that is what happened..

    You are meant to fall in love, but you are not meant to stay together.... Be patient, there is plenty fish in the sea, you just have to wait, if you can't then turn gay for all I care.
    This is my pattern:
    - I first hit on them just to get in their pants.
    - Then some kind of spark ingintes an affection for them.
    - I end up crushing on them.
    - Broken hearted again.

  5. #20
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,240
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post


    This is my pattern:
    - I first hit on them just to get in their pants.
    - Then some kind of spark ingintes an affection for them.
    - I end up crushing on them.
    - Broken hearted again.
    I don't care about your stupid pattern, like I said "Most people are meant to fall in love, but aren't meant to be in a relationship" - so deal with it and move on, it's been 2nd or 3rd thread you've made about broken heart, it feels to me that its quite common for you to have a girl which is either a slut or becomes one while dating you. Seriously, you gotta stop and no buts or dumb excuses, having this repeatedly will eventually give you an heart attack cos your heart is broken over some relationships, yes that is an actual condition, look it up dummy...

    Now, like I said, I know how it feels, I had a girl who told me she loved me and shit, but all I got to know was that it was a lie from another friend of mine who is a girl, and she told me that the girl who said loved me, she'll tell me everything, but eh I got nothing, I got pissed at her and called her a bitch and lying scumbag.
    Last edited by xlux; 05-14-2016 at 04:57 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

    leonisthebest (05-14-2016)

  7. #21
    leonisthebest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by maniaczzz View Post
    WTF is your name? lmao
    Imagine logging in and writing the username lmao.

  8. #22
    whythehorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    I don't care about your stupid pattern, like I said "Most people are meant to fall in love, but aren't meant to be in a relationship" - so deal with it and move on, it's been 2nd or 3rd thread you've made about broken heart, it feels to me that its quite common for you to have a girl which is either a slut or becomes one while dating you. Seriously, you gotta stop and no buts or dumb excuses, having this repeatedly will eventually give you an heart attack cos your heart is broken over some relationships, yes that is an actual condition, look it up dummy...

    Now, like I said, I know how it feels, I had a girl who told me she loved me and shit, but all I got to know was that it was a lie from another friend of mine who is a girl, and she told me that the girl who said loved me, she'll tell me everything, but eh I got nothing, I got pissed at her and called her a bitch and lying scumbag.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1114074
    kys you both you and OP are whining children. Atleast OP doesn't make fun of others for asking like you do and does the same fucking thing.
    Last edited by whythehorror; 05-14-2016 at 11:19 AM.

  9. #23
    Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    625
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by leonisthebest View Post
    Imagine logging in and writing the username lmao.
    seriously lol

     

  10. #24
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,240
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by whythehorror View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1114074
    kys you both you and OP are whining children. Atleast OP doesn't make fun of others for asking like you do and does the same fucking thing.
    Hey nigga, but do I cry about heart break like this bitch does?

    There lies a difference between one crying about heart break and another cries/whines (what the fuck ever you call it) about someone controlling who they are, if you can't see that then you sire are a huge dumbass.

    Not to mention, this is his 3rd thread about his life problem, mine about my relationship its the first.
    Last edited by xlux; 05-14-2016 at 11:31 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #25
    john8734's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Rip, again shy girls are the ones you wanna go for. There also kinky af
    Ooft, aiint that the truth.

  12. #26
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,167
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Everyone's alone after death anyways.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

    Valeriya (05-14-2016)

  14. #27
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Hey nigga, but do I cry about heart break like this bitch does?

    There lies a difference between one crying about heart break and another cries/whines (what the fuck ever you call it) about someone controlling who they are, if you can't see that then you sire are a huge dumbass.

    Not to mention, this is his 3rd thread about his life problem, mine about my relationship its the first.
    I wasn't really crying but k. However I find it really helpful to let my stress out, it's a great thing to do.

  15. #28
    whythehorror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Hey nigga, but do I cry about heart break like this bitch does?

    There lies a difference between one crying about heart break and another cries/whines (what the fuck ever you call it) about someone controlling who they are, if you can't see that then you sire are a huge dumbass.

    Not to mention, this is his 3rd thread about his life problem, mine about my relationship its the first.
    I am a dumbass thats for shuuuu. Anyways in both of your cases even a dumbfuck like me can say that long distance relationship is stupid as fuck and you are the only one that needs to be in control and YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS, NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS. And for op's ass girls come and go, don't settle for hoes and if you do then make sure you know she ain't staying, so just tap that and when she says it's over, just say finally....

  16. #29
    +Swaggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Posts
    928
    Reputation
    230
    Thanks
    459
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Watch Anime, it's pointless to stress on a female.
    You'll find the one soon



    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.




  17. #30
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,758
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Rip, again shy girls are the ones you wanna go for. There also kinky af
    tru tru LOL



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Its that time of year again
    By KillTheNoise in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 02:43 PM
  2. [Release] Its about that time again
    By whit in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 02:40 AM
  3. [Discussion] Sigh.... Its that time again
    By Kadabra123 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:43 AM
  4. Its that time of the month again 3K
    By DawgiiStylz in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 07:29 PM
  5. Well it's about that time again.
    By Toxin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 06:25 PM