Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Valeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Valeriyaland <3
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post
    Why is it that everytime I end up with this kind of mess ? I just need to get all this anger and sadness out of me rn
    consider seeking a therapist asap?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Everyone's alone after death anyways.
    True dat fam, forever alone rest in piss.

  2. #32
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by whythehorror View Post
    I am a dumbass thats for shuuuu. Anyways in both of your cases even a dumbfuck like me can say that long distance relationship is stupid as fuck and you are the only one that needs to be in control and YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS, NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS. And for op's ass girls come and go, don't settle for hoes and if you do then make sure you know she ain't staying, so just tap that and when she says it's over, just say finally....
    Aw, so smart. Long distance isn't stupid, it's there so people can know about each other, and if you say long distance relationship is stupid, then please tell me how is it stupid when married guy who goes to army and has to be distanced from his wife and children + even more so when they are deployed. No, its not dumb, its there for a reason, and of-course I knew about it, but that was not what I was asking for, yes controlling someone is stupid, but also controlling them will guarantee them that they wont lose someone they really care about. So, I find you being one who is the massive dumb ass. Not to mention, my case isn't beyond the same what this case is, because I'm not heart broken, I was just asking for an advice about how to tell the girl to stop controlling me because I can't cope with it, yes I should said so and bla bla. But its all good now.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #33
    Zekida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    781
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Forget bout that bitch and move on...
    § DR E A M C A R §






  4. #34
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
    consider seeking a therapist asap?

    - - - Updated - - -



    True dat fam, forever alone rest in piss.
    Why would I need a therapist for? I mean it's pretty normal that when you get out of a relationship you kind of still wanna get back to it so you feel bad. There are no easy goodbyes in these cases. However I just wanted to know what am doing wrong while choosing a girl...

  5. #35
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    Rip, again shy girls are the ones you wanna go for. There also kinky af
    here we have 15y/o canadian

  6. #36
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post


    Why would I need a therapist for? I mean it's pretty normal that when you get out of a relationship you kind of still wanna get back to it so you feel bad. There are no easy goodbyes in these cases. However I just wanted to know what am doing wrong while choosing a girl...
    What are you doing wrong is that you aren't waiting to get to know them, that is what you are doing wrong.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  7. #37
    willfly4bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Europe, Why Do You Even Care?
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Aw, so smart. Long distance isn't stupid, it's there so people can know about each other, and if you say long distance relationship is stupid, then please tell me how is it stupid when married guy who goes to army and has to be distanced from his wife and children + even more so when they are deployed. No, its not dumb, its there for a reason, and of-course I knew about it, but that was not what I was asking for, yes controlling someone is stupid, but also controlling them will guarantee them that they wont lose someone they really care about. So, I find you being one who is the massive dumb ass. Not to mention, my case isn't beyond the same what this case is, because I'm not heart broken, I was just asking for an advice about how to tell the girl to stop controlling me because I can't cope with it, yes I should said so and bla bla. But its all good now.
    Give this guy a medal. Everything he says is soo acuratte, like if you need help then just read his comments. Good job mate!

  8. #38
    DadDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    702
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,956
    Welcome to MPGH, the hacking forum where virgins post about their failed relationships in the school yard.
    Game: For Honor

    Goals:
    Thanks: 1000 ✓
    Thanks: 1500 ✓ Thanks for the Support!
    Posts: 500 ✓
    Posts: 1000

  9. #39
    Valeriya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Valeriyaland <3
    Posts
    534
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post
    There are no easy goodbyes in these cases. However I just wanted to know what am doing wrong while choosing a girl.

    I was just playing fam. You seem like a likable person.

    But for all cereals, You better make sure she's not one of those make up whores (1st date should be in the waterpark)

    2. never disclose your financial stuff at first, just tell her you work minimum wage, make sure she loves you for who you are, not your $$

    3. stop stressing yourself over ex's, free your mind & move on to your next target ! also it depends on where you meet the girl...
    if you trying to find girls in Compton then you're prob gonna have a hard time finding the girl you're looking for.
    Also, I think Tinder & those dating apps are just huge waste of time.... better off talking to people face to face!

    It's unfortunate that relationship can be a huge time & energy suck and it's really hard to tell if someone's being genuine at first :/

  10. #40
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    this thread got me cringing



    get balls
    dont suck 'em
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #41
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,218
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    this thread got me cringing



    get balls
    dont suck 'em
    Don't suck 'em, sounds like cocksucker thing.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  12. #42
    ReadableWig9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    979
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's never easy, but you'll get over it. It's normal and it sucks but don't get fixated, man. Go out with friends, exercise, be busy. It's fine to hold off on dating if you feel you need to but keep them in your back pocket.

  13. #43
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,772
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    474
    Don't even bother with girls if they don't look like this:



    or this:

    Last edited by meme; 05-16-2016 at 03:14 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Its that time of year again
    By KillTheNoise in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2015, 02:43 PM
  2. [Release] Its about that time again
    By whit in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 02:40 AM
  3. [Discussion] Sigh.... Its that time again
    By Kadabra123 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:43 AM
  4. Its that time of the month again 3K
    By DawgiiStylz in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 07:29 PM
  5. Well it's about that time again.
    By Toxin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 06:25 PM