Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,772
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post


    To be honest what I think is going to happen is that infinite warfare isn't going to be futuristic. I think because of all this hate cod will try to make it set back in time. I think a lot of the campaign will be futuristic but the multiplayer might be set back in time (like at the end of the campaign they go into a time machine and it ends and takes you to multiplayer). I think that's why the CEO was so chill about the dislikes because the multiplayer is where cod does its best at, and the multiplayer reveal will be set in the past. If this actually happens, cod will do better than ever.
    So just Battlefield 1 but with shit tacked on to it that nobody will play?

  2. #17
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


    So just Battlefield 1 but with shit tacked on to it that nobody will play?
    Cod is more fast paced, and more well known/played.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

    Schuba (05-16-2016)

  4. #18
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post


    To be honest what I think is going to happen is that infinite warfare isn't going to be futuristic. I think because of all this hate cod will try to make it set back in time. I think a lot of the campaign will be futuristic but the multiplayer might be set back in time (like at the end of the campaign they go into a time machine and it ends and takes you to multiplayer). I think that's why the CEO was so chill about the dislikes because the multiplayer is where cod does its best at, and the multiplayer reveal will be set in the past. If this actually happens, cod will do better than ever.
    Sure, but if making a competitive trailer against Battlefield and knowing that battlefield has world premiere, then why not go for higher budged trailer rather than low budget trailer. which can't really compete against BF 1 trailer to be honest.

    I would like them to go back in time entirely, like WaW 2 would be amazing to see, but I guess those faggots at Activision didn't think of it
    Last edited by xlux; 05-16-2016 at 02:33 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #19
    RocketDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    CoD is just that couch game that everyone can somewhat agree on and knows the controls to. I don't particularly like the past few iterations of the series, but I have it because of couch co-op whereas Battlefield has always been a PC game for me. CoD doesn't have to market to their audience, they know (for now) that they will have those sales even if they package up a disk made out of compressed shit.

    So while Battlefield 1's trailer was really exciting and well done, it doesn't really matter in the end because people buy it even if they're somewhat embarrassed to own it.

  6. #20
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,772
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post


    Cod is more fast paced, and more well known/played.
    I don't think that CoD will be more played when the new Battlefield is released alongside it. The only reason that Call of Duty has been is because of the 10 year-olds who plague it, not because of the gameplay.

  7. #21
    Kingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,815
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    852
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeRance2k16 View Post
    "My opinion is right so yours is invalid"

    Garbage storyline, horrible balance and the generic two-gun limit that Call of Duty is notorious for imposing. The Call of Duty franchise is garbage and always will be, it's only now they're much more obvious with their cheap gimmicks and you've grown old enough to see how obvious it is.
    Please stop being ignorant. Playing the actual game might help.
    Horrible balance? Just look at MW2, MW3, BO1 and BO2. There was not a single go-to gun especially in MW2 and BO1. You don't play CoD for the story although Black Ops was decent, together with Zombies ofc.

  8. #22
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


    So just Battlefield 1 but with shit tacked on to it that nobody will play?
    BF is more known for its large dynamic maps whereas cod is always small-med maps that are static and fast paced

  9. #23
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot
    I love you sandler "most dis-likes video"

  10. #24
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


    So just Battlefield 1 but with shit tacked on to it that nobody will play?
    Battlefield can't keep up with CoD simply because the dynamics are off. The movement feels clunky and forced. On CoD the movement is quick and accurate.
    Nadeshot has a video explaining it REALLY well

    Pretty sure this is the vid, I didn't rewatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  11. #25
    felixbackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadableWig9 View Post
    What's the first?
    Baby Justin Bieber

  12. #26
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi View Post
    I love you sandler "most dis-likes video"
    I don't care Bölvi . go KYS.

    Fucking bug, anyhow, fuck you and I don't care.
    Last edited by xlux; 05-16-2016 at 09:28 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  13. #27
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I don't care Bölvi . go KYS.

    Fucking bug, anyhow, fuck you and I don't care.
    if you don't care then don't reply

  14. #28
    FreeRance2k16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Who even mentioned story line? I'm terribly sorry if your dumbass didn't get that I mostly meant multiplayer of MW2, but whatever too little too late.
    -And about the opinion, I said your point is invalid, it is nowhere near of similar about the opinion you had, newcomer
    MW2 multiplayer is even worse, horrible balance between guns and horrible map design. You can easily spawn kill in several maps if you remember the rotation.

    I think most of us will disagree with you and say that MW 2 was and still is one of the best cods in the history of Cod franchise, so your point is invalid.
    "I think most of us will disagree"
    "Your point is invalid"

    That's your opinion, newfgt.

  15. #29
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,840
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,797
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadableWig9 View Post
    Got it, should have known...

    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  16. #30
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi View Post
    if you don't care then don't reply
    Caring enough to call your dumbass out, so again KYS grammar nazi.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeRance2k16 View Post
    MW2 multiplayer is even worse, horrible balance between guns and horrible map design. You can easily spawn kill in several maps if you remember the rotation.



    "I think most of us will disagree"
    "Your point is invalid"

    That's your opinion, newfgt.
    did you even consider reading other reply where you were called out saying MW 2 sucks dick, to me, if you say it sucks dick it more means you were just horrible player who couldn't get a single kill, reason is why you are hating on it as much

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post


    Please stop being ignorant. Playing the actual game might help.
    Horrible balance? Just look at MW2, MW3, BO1 and BO2. There was not a single go-to gun especially in MW2 and BO1. You don't play CoD for the story although Black Ops was decent, together with Zombies ofc.
    Oh, what did I find, oops I guess you missed this as a whole, I told you there will be someone who will disagree with you, and you call my "opinion" invalid, lmao come to your senses dumbo.

    Of-course why do I keep wasting my time towards someone who probably has his main account banned so he uses an alt to trash talk, savage.
    KYS.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [18+] MOST MAJESTIC FUCKING VIDEO EVER
    By Jubs in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 11:44 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 07:02 PM
  3. [Video] BEHOLD: THE MOST MESMERIZING MUSIC VIDEO EVER CREATED
    By Inquisition in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 05:04 AM
  4. OMG MOST WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO!
    By ortax in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 02:42 AM
  5. [Preview] The Most Awesome Porn Video On YoUTUBE
    By kvll in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 01:33 AM