Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,288
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    typical hydra
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #17
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by sirhv View Post
    same here, i usually hold it in until i get home. i despise public restrooms
    Taking a piss isnt the worst, but shitting is fucked up.

  3. #18
    Z-Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    47.614028°N 122.194015°W
    Posts
    1,840
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    3,800
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AidanCS View Post
    I've seen gays in the bathroom before plenty of times, maybe you just don't notice them?
    homosexual. Not; gays
    Like Something that i did or what i've uploaded?

    BTC Donation Address: 19WwTGHVWHCE7p7JvpSYvbHYfKBkmHCFy8




    Contact Info:
    ||

     

    • Join Date: 09-13-2013
    • PREMIUM Since: 11-5-2015

     

  4. #19
    TheTrueKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    400
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Going to a gas station's restroom is like being in 2girls1cup

  5. #20
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    @meme you can tell by the way they talk/walk/act/ almost anything. Plus I know most people in my school..
    Not all homosexuals act really feminine like that.
    My uncle recently came out as gay and he's one of the last people you'd look at and come to the conclusion that he's gay.

    I don't know about you, but I don't sit at the entrance of my school toilets and take note of who does and doesn't use the toilets.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  6. #21
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,779
    Reputation
    308
    Thanks
    483
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I said "homosexual dudes".
    @meme you can tell by the way they talk/walk/act/ almost anything. Plus I know most people in my school..
    Are you dumb, not all homosexual males act feminine and "different."
    Last edited by meme; 05-17-2016 at 01:42 AM.

  7. #22
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You're more retarded than I expected, Homosexual dudes aren't fucking transgender, make a difference in your little retarded brain of yours, there aren't any toilets which are labeled as "homosexual toilets for girls or guys" - homosexual guy is still a fucking guy not some guy with vagina and breast, your question is as idiot as you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I said "homosexual dudes".
    @meme you can tell by the way they talk/walk/act/ almost anything. Plus I know most people in my school..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #23
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    You're more retarded than I expected, Homosexual dudes aren't fucking transgender, make a difference in your little retarded brain of yours, there aren't any toilets which are labeled as "homosexual toilets for girls or guys" - homosexual guy is still a fucking guy not some guy with vagina and breast, your question is as idiot as you.

    He simply means gay guys; you're the one who is twisting around what he's saying in your head.
    He is talking about gay guys going into the male toilets (obviously), I don't understand how you fail to comprehend that.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Hydra (05-17-2016)

  10. #24
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,824
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    2,379
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    He simply means gay guys; you're the one who is twisting around what he's saying in your head.
    He is talking about gay guys going into the male toilets (obviously), I don't understand how you fail to comprehend that.
    True. He means that.
    If you read this, you're gay.
    Vouch Thread[/CENTER]

  11. #25
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    He simply means gay guys; you're the one who is twisting around what he's saying in your head.
    He is talking about gay guys going into the male toilets (obviously), I don't understand how you fail to comprehend that.


    Ehm, I know that homosexual guys are gay guys, so I don't know how that is twisted minded.
    Yes he is, and homosexual is gay, so I don't know how did you fail to actually realize that.

    Gay is formally known as "Homosexual" - because internet is such a place where people are lazy to write out the real meaning "homosexual" rather than use "gay" which means "happy" in a language of Swedish.
    Last edited by xlux; 05-17-2016 at 12:27 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  12. #26
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

    Ehm, I know that homosexual guys are gay guys, so I don't know how that is twisted minded.
    Yes he is, and homosexual is gay, so I don't know how did you fail to actually realize that.

    Gay is formally known as "Homosexual" - because internet is such a place where people are lazy to write out the real meaning "homosexual" rather than use "gay" which means "happy" in a language of Swedish.
    Right, I never said gay and homosexual are different, I just swapped it out with the other.
    You're bringing up transgender when this has nothing to do with trans people at all.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  13. #27
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Right, I never said gay and homosexual are different, I just swapped it out with the other.
    You're bringing up transgender when this has nothing to do with trans people at all.
    The way he wrote the entire thread was leaning towards transgender rather than some homosexual guys who use same bathroom as straight guys, so how come can't I think or say different? Of-course, who cares what I think or how I read or what I say.

    But then again, homosexuals are as normal as straight guys, they just don't like girls.
    Last edited by xlux; 05-17-2016 at 01:00 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  14. #28
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,081
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    162
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    The way he wrote the entire thread was leaning towards transgender rather than some homosexual guys who use same bathroom as straight guys, so how come can't I think or say different? Of-course, who cares what I think or how I read or what I say.

    But then again, homosexuals are as normal as straight guys, they just don't like girls.
    Why the fuck do you have to start an argument on every thread?He doesn't even talk about trans people.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to RiceAndDice For This Useful Post:

    meme (05-17-2016)

  16. #29
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,494
    Reputation
    615
    Thanks
    4,854
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    The way he wrote the entire thread was leaning towards transgender rather than some homosexual guys who use same bathroom as straight guys, so how come can't I think or say different? Of-course, who cares what I think or how I read or what I say.

    But then again, homosexuals are as normal as straight guys, they just don't like girls.
    Do us all a favor and gfto? You're embarrassing yourself..like always.

    btw I did mean "gay guys", I didn't want to use the term "gay" as if it's offensive to few individuals on this forum, such as you.
    Last edited by Hydra; 05-17-2016 at 01:25 AM.

  17. #30
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    Why the fuck do you have to start an argument on every thread?He doesn't even talk about trans people.
    Yes I definitely start an argument in every fucking thread I have ever been on, nice.

    If you could have a little read then I said it was leaning towards transgender, I never said it was about transgender, but who cares right? I'm second most hated person in MPGH YET nobody votes.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Do us all a favor and gfto? You're embarrassing yourself..like always.

    btw I did mean "gay guys", I didn't want to use the term "gay" as if it's offensive to few individuals on this forum, such as you.
    It wasn't offensive towards me, I give 2 less fucks what term you use for all I give a damn, all I said "Gay" means "Happy" in swedish, but people use "Gay" as some homosexual term now days, so honestly use what your god autistic mind says you to use.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Have you ever seen this?
    By algomaga in forum Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 07:22 PM
  2. [Discussion] Have you ever seen me h4king?
    By chabeos in forum CrossFire Europe Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 03:28 PM
  3. Bet you never seen this sh*t
    By xanderyasi in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:42 PM
  4. Have You Ever Seen A Ghost ?
    By whit in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 08:30 AM