Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    kicku22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Down in the gutter
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Doh

    Lightbulb Need to make money "Help"

    Okay since I've been kicked out of school until august 21st, I've been out of school since December... I'm tired of literally doing nothing all day but what i want to its getting fucking old. Does anyone know a way i can make some money online or, what could I do' I need a way to make money so I can just save and save. Cant get a job atm because one My mother never took me to drivers E.d and, now i must wait till im ** yea and 2. I currently stay with a friend in a different state currently. Does anyone need anything done or, teach me anything I'm willing to learn! [that will atleast earn me a dollar to my name! Im tired of wasting my time, I want to do something active and, I could work for anyone what they need done just pay me! Teach me to do it and then you have a "Worker" anytime any day just hmu or show me where to start. And btw, I have a great app idea i swear this could be a $$$ maker! Sadly i never took the time to program so now i need to find a programming group, Please take this serious i started here because this is the only place i know 'Lowkey highly intelligent people'.
    Last edited by kicku22; 05-17-2016 at 12:55 AM.

  2. #2
    Freeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Alaska
    Posts
    2,385
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    490
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    And why we're you kicked out of school? Anyways, try doing business or something anyways, go to the Market Place section, learn how to crack or se as those can get you heaps of money


  3. #3
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,758
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    yeah, SE'ing is the way to go



  4. #4
    TheTrueKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    400
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kicku22 View Post
    Okay since I've been kicked out of school until august 21st, I've been out of school since December... I'm tired of literally doing nothing all day but what i want to its getting fucking old. Does anyone know a way i can make some money online or, what could I do' I need a way to make money so I can just save and save. Cant get a job atm because one My mother never took me to drivers E.d and, now i must wait till im ** yea and 2. I currently stay with a friend in a different state currently. Does anyone need anything done or, teach me anything I'm willing to learn! [that will atleast earn me a dollar to my name! Im tired of wasting my time, I want to do something active and, I could work for anyone what they need done just pay me! Teach me to do it and then you have a "Worker" anytime any day just hmu or show me where to start. And btw, I have a great app idea i swear this could be a $$$ maker! Sadly i never took the time to program so now i need to find a programming group, Please take this serious i started here because this is the only place i know 'Lowkey highly intelligent people'.
    Try SE'ing and also maybe try to learn how to make mobile apps? Or you could make game hacks for mpgh

  5. #5
    hugio88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Start investing in stocks, or fill in su-rveys all day long. Those are the 2 only realistic thinks i can think of to make real money. (not the fake E-book ones)

    why is s_u_r_v_e_y_s banned to say?!


  6. #6
    felixbackup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kicku22 View Post
    Okay since I've been kicked out of school until august 21st, I've been out of school since December... I'm tired of literally doing nothing all day but what i want to its getting fucking old. Does anyone know a way i can make some money online or, what could I do' I need a way to make money so I can just save and save. Cant get a job atm because one My mother never took me to drivers E.d and, now i must wait till im ** yea and 2. I currently stay with a friend in a different state currently. Does anyone need anything done or, teach me anything I'm willing to learn! [that will atleast earn me a dollar to my name! Im tired of wasting my time, I want to do something active and, I could work for anyone what they need done just pay me! Teach me to do it and then you have a "Worker" anytime any day just hmu or show me where to start. And btw, I have a great app idea i swear this could be a $$$ maker! Sadly i never took the time to program so now i need to find a programming group, Please take this serious i started here because this is the only place i know 'Lowkey highly intelligent people'.
    Want some money? Add my skype: seller.mpgh I can help you out

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by hugio88 View Post
    Start investing in stocks, or fill in su-rveys all day long. Those are the 2 only realistic thinks i can think of to make real money. (not the fake E-book ones)

    why is s_u_r_v_e_y_s banned to say?!
    Add my skype too please I must ask a question.

  7. #7
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,550
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    848
    Buy a bike, get a job.
    This thread is cancerous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen



     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

     


  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

    AE$Tgryae35ryt (05-19-2016),AK JIN (05-18-2016),[MPGH]arunforce (05-17-2016),Azuki (05-20-2016),Dylan (05-18-2016),KennedyLN (05-19-2016),Luis (05-17-2016),NiBrA88 (05-26-2016),Zhico978 (05-21-2016)

  9. #8
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,234
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    814
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Summer is coming, therefore you can get a job, so there.

    And I can't make sense of why this thread is 18+.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  10. #9
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,861
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    This kid sells weed, not tryna influence or nuthin but you should
     
    Candy Bars

    @kicku22

  11. #10
    kicku22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Down in the gutter
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Buy a bike, get a job.
    This thread is cancerous.
    Ofwgkta lmao go back to fking 2010 lmao.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueKing View Post
    Try SE'ing and also maybe try to learn how to make mobile apps? Or you could make game hacks for mpgh
    I would like to make hacks but, Need mentor/teacher lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sirhv View Post
    yeah, SE'ing is the way to go
    What is ' SE'ing Sorry for being noob.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 4MCCAkes View Post
    And why we're you kicked out of school? Anyways, try doing business or something anyways, go to the Market Place section, learn how to crack or se as those can get you heaps of money
    I got kicked out of school for saying; I was going to be booming as in "Succesful,Big" and then Mr.Asswipe->Assistant principle' said "Oh you're going to blow up the school? Even after he asked me what he meant by it. LMao

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by andybprak View Post
    This kid sells weed, not tryna influence or nuthin but you should
     
    Candy Bars

    @kicku22
    I sell Lbows on the BM bro haha Jk but soon maybe if i get all my shit together.

  12. #11
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,758
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @kicku22 social engineering.



  13. #12
    TheTrueKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    400
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kicku22 View Post
    Ofwgkta lmao go back to fking 2010 lmao.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I would like to make hacks but, Need mentor/teacher lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    What is ' SE'ing Sorry for being noob.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I got kicked out of school for saying; I was going to be booming as in "Succesful,Big" and then Mr.Asswipe->Assistant principle' said "Oh you're going to blow up the school? Even after he asked me what he meant by it. LMao

    - - - Updated - - -



    I sell Lbows on the BM bro haha Jk but soon maybe if i get all my shit together.
    Ask Gaar to mentor you, He knows everything

  14. #13
    Spode.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Get your shit together and get a job at McDonald's or somewhere starter. You dont need to have a car to get to a job. I live in butt fuck nowhere, and until i was able to finance my own vehicle, i walked. The sad truth is if you're not talented, smart, or with a degree, you wont go anywhere easy.

    TL;DR: Stop being lazy and do something rather than moan about it on the internet.

     
    The first warrior looked out on the land that was his home, he saw the hills, and the stars. He was happy. For giving him his home, he told the mighty spirit he would fight and win many battles in his honor. But the great sprit said "No do not fight for me, fight for your tribe. Fight for the family born to you. Fight for the brothers you find. Fight for them. The great spirity said. For they, are your home."
    -To be discovered


    Let's have a chat!

  15. #14
    OncePhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    276
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spode. View Post
    Get your shit together and get a job at McDonald's or somewhere starter. You dont need to have a car to get to a job. I live in butt fuck nowhere, and until i was able to finance my own vehicle, i walked. The sad truth is if you're not talented, smart, or with a degree, you wont go anywhere easy.

    TL;DR: Stop being lazy and do something rather than moan about it on the internet.
    The long dick of truth has been laid upon this man.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

    Spode. (05-18-2016)

  17. #15
    kicku22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Down in the gutter
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Spode. View Post
    Get your shit together and get a job at McDonald's or somewhere starter. You dont need to have a car to get to a job. I live in butt fuck nowhere, and until i was able to finance my own vehicle, i walked. The sad truth is if you're not talented, smart, or with a degree, you wont go anywhere easy.

    TL;DR: Stop being lazy and do something rather than moan about it on the internet.
    I agree bro, Damn that did hit me a little.. But i am talented and, i am smart i just need oppurtunites... I want to become really wealthy so i can come back and be like look "Look at my life now" i get nothing but negetive but really i have it in me i just need the guide and, i will be successful no matter what anyone tells me... My ambition is to strong_0

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    The long dick of truth has been laid upon this man.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help with code. Using quotes within quotes.
    By howl2000 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 12:13 AM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 03:47 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 06:17 PM
  4. Need help making money
    By Drinking Water in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 02:53 PM
  5. I need help making money
    By eggsrock85 in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 08:59 PM