Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    $##^$%^%^6456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wrestlemania
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Lurking

    What's your favourite wrestler?

    Hey, what's your favourite wrestlers?

    My is The People's Champ, Brahman bull, The Rock.

  2. #2
    M4R5H411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~In~the~hills~
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Pensive


    BROTHERRR



    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    YOU KNOW NOTHING, M4R5H411.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    haha woah dude ur so edgy

  3. #3
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,758
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    jack black. kappa



  4. #4
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,744
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    your mom
    she wrestles like a maniac
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Frought (05-28-2016)

  6. #5
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    I liked rey mysterio when i used to watch.

  7. #6
    Gexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kinderheim 511
    Posts
    891
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    112
    The Rock is a piece of shit, mine is currently Brock Lesner otherwise it would be Jeff Hardy but hes in TNAwful. @Thatz
    Last edited by Gexis; 05-20-2016 at 07:10 PM.

  8. #7
    $##^$%^%^6456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wrestlemania
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by M4R5H411 View Post


    BROTHERRR
    HULK HOGAN!


    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    jack black. kappa
    Never heard of him, why you like him?


    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    your mom
    she wrestles like a maniac
    Cock sucker -_-


    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
    I liked rey mysterio when i used to watch.
    Never watched him ._.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
    The Rock is a piece of shit, mine is currently Brock Lesner otherwise it would be Jeff Hardy but hes in TNAwful. @Thatz
    Brock lesnar mic skills is like a baby.

    I like The Rock because he's awesome. Mic skills, and he does comeback in the ring like a boss.

    Brock Lesnar is bullshit to watch, he never lose cleanly. But I like to watch him wrestle

  9. #8
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,974
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    623
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You mean "who" anyway mine has always been The Undertaker, dude was the real G

  10. #9
    Gexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kinderheim 511
    Posts
    891
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatz View Post
    Brock lesnar mic skills is like a baby.

    I like The Rock because he's awesome. Mic skills, and he does comeback in the ring like a boss.

    Brock Lesnar is bullshit to watch, he never lose cleanly. But I like to watch him wrestle
    Right off the bat you said Brock Lesner is bullshit to watch yet you also say you like to watch him???

    And the Rock is an amazing entertainer and one of the best on the mic hes bullshit because he used the WWE as a steppingstone to get famous, he leaves, goes makes millions on his movies, comes back wins the WWE championship from a guy who's held it for over 300 days then leaves again? like wtf, he gets opportunities thrown at him just for being The Rock its stupid.

    Brock Lesner never loses clean because they keep putting him against people like Dead Ambrose like clearly Dean cant beat Brock clean, Brock is huge. The only person I can think of the has beat Brock clean is Kurt Angle.

    p.s Brocks mics skills dont mean anything because he has Paul Hayman.
    Last edited by Gexis; 05-20-2016 at 08:25 PM.

  11. #10
    BitchCarried's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    John Cena -

  12. #11
    $##^$%^%^6456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wrestlemania
    Posts
    791
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
    Right off the bat you said Brock Lesner is bullshit to watch yet you also say you like to watch him???

    And the Rock is an amazing entertainer and one of the best on the mic hes bullshit because he used the WWE as a steppingstone to get famous, he leaves, goes makes millions on his movies, comes back wins the WWE championship from a guy who's held it for over 300 days then leaves again? like wtf, he gets opportunities thrown at him just for being The Rock its stupid.

    Brock Lesner never loses clean because they keep putting him against people like Dead Ambrose like clearly Dean cant beat Brock clean, Brock is huge. The only person I can think of the has beat Brock clean is Kurt Angle.

    p.s Brocks mics skills dont mean anything because he has Paul Hayman.
    You make no sense.
    Brock Lesnar left for UFC as well, but he FAILED MISERABLY. And tell me, who the hell in WWE will stay in WWE if they have a chance to become rich and famous like The Rock?

    His mic skills is godly, best in WWE. You can't deny that. You're telling me Brock Lesnar is not losing because he's facing dean ambrose? He took out the WHOLE of wyatt family himself. THEY WENT 4 VS 1 - ALL 4 IN THE BLOODY RING IN THE SAME TIME, and Brock lesnar took them out like little bitches. He also took out braun stroman's push, he was like a monster, but brock lesnar took him out with ease. That's fucking burying.

  13. #12
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    When I was younger Triple H

  14. #13
    Conquerable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,278
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    293
    My Mood
    In Love
    CM Punk before he left, AJ Styles is pretty nifty nowadays.

  15. #14
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sölvi For This Useful Post:

    Scammer's Sheep (05-23-2016)

  17. #15
    Gexis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kinderheim 511
    Posts
    891
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatz View Post
    You make no sense.
    Brock Lesnar left for UFC as well, but he FAILED MISERABLY. And tell me, who the hell in WWE will stay in WWE if they have a chance to become rich and famous like The Rock?

    His mic skills is godly, best in WWE. You can't deny that. You're telling me Brock Lesnar is not losing because he's facing dean ambrose? He took out the WHOLE of wyatt family himself. THEY WENT 4 VS 1 - ALL 4 IN THE BLOODY RING IN THE SAME TIME, and Brock lesnar took them out like little bitches. He also took out braun stroman's push, he was like a monster, but brock lesnar took him out with ease. That's fucking burying.
    Yes Brock did leave for the UFC but he didn't fail miserably, he won the UFC World Heavyweight champion. And its not that The Rock left to become rich and famous its that he keeps coming back to promote his next movie and in the mean time winning the WWE championship against someone whose held it for over 300 days?

    The Rock is godly on the mic ill give you that but id say him and Paul Hayman are the best. And if you could read I said hes not losing "clean" because hes facing people 'like" Dean Ambrose, meaning people smaller then himself that have almost no chance of winning. idk what your point was in saying all that stuff about him taking out the Wyatt family, because we were talking about him losing clean and him getting eliminated from the Royal Rumble was not clean.

    and were did I not make sense?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BitchCarried View Post
    John Cena -
    Kys .

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gexis For This Useful Post:

    Gaar (05-20-2016)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what is your favourite gun
    By Julma Henri in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:21 PM
  2. What's your favourite combat arms map?
    By failtown in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 08:01 PM
  3. What's Your Favourite Sweet/Candy/Pastry?
    By CheeseTea in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 01:20 PM
  4. What's Your Favourite Hack?
    By SupB in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 11:59 AM
  5. WhAt'S yOuR FaVoUrItE BaNd?!?
    By jasonf77 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 07:16 PM