Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 98
  1. #61
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Notoroius View Post
    made over $2k in a month here
    Just try and invest in ebooks or create ur own
    and open a service or something
    for more :3 : skype me @ hiesenbug
    No offensive or anything, I just find those ebooks for making money online are total bull.


  2. #62
    Notoroius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
    No offensive or anything, I just find those ebooks for making money online are total bull.
    nope.
    I bought an ebook only once and from it I decided to start making some
    therefore I made an ebook on how to double your paypal money which is still working but i stopped selling it to random members and started SEing hp monitors..
    Yes 99% of the ebooks here are bull and full of shit but you might find some that actually work

  3. #63
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Notoroius View Post
    nope.
    I bought an ebook only once and from it I decided to start making some
    therefore I made an ebook on how to double your paypal money which is still working but i stopped selling it to random members and started SEing hp monitors..
    Yes 99% of the ebooks here are bull and full of shit but you might find some that actually work
    I have bought some ebooks most of them doesnt work infact. The only people who earns is those you pay for the books....


  4. #64

  5. #65
    Notoroius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


    All eBooks are bullshit , he is lying obv
    I get it.. you're a cs

    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
    I have bought some ebooks most of them doesnt work infact. The only people who earns is those you pay for the books....
    well. you gotta be more careful and look for vouches

  6. #66

  7. #67
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


    All eBooks are bullshit , he is lying obv
    Says the CS


  8. #68
    CROOSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Victory road
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Gambling ?

  9. #69
    Phantom903's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In yo' ass.
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Notoroius View Post
    made over $2k in a month here
    Just try and invest in ebooks or create ur own
    and open a service or something
    for more :3 : skype me @ hiesenbug
    Since it 12 AM over here, I'll send you a message on Skype tomorrow if that's okay with you? Will you free?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CROOSH View Post
    Gambling ?
    Might work, but:

    A. I have no money to invest.
    B. My luck is as horrible as it can get.
    C. Even if I had the money I wouldn't be able to pay for it.
    D. WHERE DO I EVEN GAMBLE.

  10. #70
    JDXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,204
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,404
    My Mood
    Happy
    Wait MPGH isn't monopoly?

  11. #71
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,707
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Notoroius View Post
    nope.
    I bought an ebook only once and from it I decided to start making some
    therefore I made an ebook on how to double your paypal money which is still working but i stopped selling it to random members and started SEing hp monitors..
    Yes 99% of the ebooks here are bull and full of shit but you might find some that actually work
    Thats why I created Nik's MarketPlace Picks. So you don't have to waste your money

  12. #72
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by CROOSH View Post
    Gambling ?
    Just no. You will never earn by "Gambling" all you will do is lose.


  13. #73
    CROOSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Victory road
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
    Just no. You will never earn by "Gambling" all you will do is lose.
    don't be ignorant

  14. #74
    Abraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,342
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by CROOSH View Post
    don't be ignorant
    How am I?
    Really the chances of you Gambling and actually earning is so slim that I rather get a job.


  15. #75
    CROOSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Victory road
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
    How am I?
    Really the chances of you Gambling and actually earning is so slim that I rather get a job.
    It's definitely not slim if you're goal is to make money rather than have fun. Take roulette for example, if you went all in the odds of you doubling your money is nearly %50.


    I know for a fact if I had a lot of money i'd do lots of low risk bets with a really safe system that earnt me $25/hour or whatever I needed. The maths of it is very easy and it's definitely possible to consistently earn

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to CROOSH For This Useful Post:

    Abraham (05-25-2016)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] How to earn MONEY ONLINE GUIDE [AUTOBUY]
    By DonkySeller in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 10:42 AM
  2. [Request] Can you hack games SoulSaver Online
    By joerichads in forum Trainers and Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 02:04 PM
  3. Best Way To Earn Money Online
    By imeeow in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:48 AM
  4. How can i earn money online ?
    By iCoolio in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 11:32 PM
  5. [Solved] Can you use custom skins Online?
    By bsaid in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:05 PM