Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well, she's not my crush. My crush is a person who goes to my highschool. //
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    Well, she's not my crush. My crush is a person who goes to my highschool. //
    I was joking bro, she probs a hoe.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I know how you feel. I swear two years ago this girl in my math class that sat next to me was hinting at me a bunch. But I was in 10th grade so I wasn't the brightest and it came off to me as a bit creepy that a girl is writing my name on the side of my binder and hearts all around it (btw I've sorta known her since like 4th or 5th grade soooo yeah). I gotta say, she had really nice handwriting. Anyways, now it's senior year. There's 3 more days of highschool. I barely ever see her now, legit once a full moon. And I would say about two weeks ago I realized, damn I actually really like this girl. So I remember class was in session but it was my free period so I'm just wanderin around the halls and I see her sitting at a desk in the hall. And I just sit next to her and make small talk (honestly, I was surprised she still knew my name). I've only seen her once since then. She's going to college in Spain though and I'm gonna be staying in Boston which is kinda sad. But anyways, if I see her in the hall alone at a desk again. I'm gonna sit down, make small talk, and try to lead to popping the question. You should do the same. Find a great opportunity. Then just make a move. (But in reality, I'll probably not know how to bring about the question soooo)
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    I know how you feel. I swear two years ago this girl in my math class that sat next to me was hinting at me a bunch. But I was in 10th grade so I wasn't the brightest and it came off to me as a bit creepy that a girl is writing my name on the side of my binder and hearts all around it (btw I've sorta known her since like 4th or 5th grade soooo yeah). I gotta say, she had really nice handwriting. Anyways, now it's senior year. There's 3 more days of highschool. I barely ever see her now, legit once a full moon. And I would say about two weeks ago I realized, damn I actually really like this girl. So I remember class was in session but it was my free period so I'm just wanderin around the halls and I see her sitting at a desk in the hall. And I just sit next to her and make small talk (honestly, I was surprised she still knew my name). I've only seen her once since then. She's going to college in Spain though and I'm gonna be staying in Boston which is kinda sad. But anyways, if I see her in the hall alone at a desk again. I'm gonna sit down, make small talk, and try to lead to popping the question. You should do the same. Find a great opportunity. Then just make a move. (But in reality, I'll probably not know how to bring about the question soooo)
    NIGGA ARE YOU STUPID. HAVE YOU NOT WATCHED MOVIES, NEVER FUCKING WORKS OUT. Find out what her planes are after spain.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You might get lucky. Who knows if she might breakup with him in the future. Just wait for your opportunities but right now, I wouldn't waste it. If she is going with you, tell her. Also tell her you understand if she wants to be with her current BF. This will let her know that she will have someone else who she can date if she were to breakup

Fire GM Moments

I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List

MPGH History

Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post

NIGGA ARE YOU STUPID. HAVE YOU NOT WATCHED MOVIES, NEVER FUCKING WORKS OUT. Find out what her planes are after spain.
    lol at this one... You call him being stupid but I find yours beyond to that.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post

Lol I get that but I just want to have fun for a few weeks before college starts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Lol I get that but I just want to have fun for a few weeks before college starts.
    Fuck college, I bet you'll be jobless like rest of the people who have diploma in US or has it finally changed like people who end schools have a fucking job or nata?
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Fuck college, I bet you'll be jobless like rest of the people who have diploma in US or has it finally changed like people who end schools have a fucking job or nata?
    Im sure my college will hook me up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Im sure my college will hook me up.
    Good luck

Be sure to let me know if you get a job or not.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Tell us the outcome of that please. Wish you the best of luck!

I decided not to tell her because it won't change anything. My opportunity has passed
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Try it. There's a chance you will be chosen. Gl.
    If you read this, you're gay.
    Vouch Thread[/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I decided not to tell her because it won't change anything. My opportunity has passed
    It's probably best i was in a similar situation and missed my mark, i had numerous opportunities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Good opportunity never really came up. Though I did end up getting an hour long bartending lesson from her at like 2 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast