Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64
  1. #46
    Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well, she's not my crush. My crush is a person who goes to my highschool. //
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  2. #47
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    Well, she's not my crush. My crush is a person who goes to my highschool. //
    I was joking bro, she probs a hoe.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  3. #48
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I know how you feel. I swear two years ago this girl in my math class that sat next to me was hinting at me a bunch. But I was in 10th grade so I wasn't the brightest and it came off to me as a bit creepy that a girl is writing my name on the side of my binder and hearts all around it (btw I've sorta known her since like 4th or 5th grade soooo yeah). I gotta say, she had really nice handwriting. Anyways, now it's senior year. There's 3 more days of highschool. I barely ever see her now, legit once a full moon. And I would say about two weeks ago I realized, damn I actually really like this girl. So I remember class was in session but it was my free period so I'm just wanderin around the halls and I see her sitting at a desk in the hall. And I just sit next to her and make small talk (honestly, I was surprised she still knew my name). I've only seen her once since then. She's going to college in Spain though and I'm gonna be staying in Boston which is kinda sad. But anyways, if I see her in the hall alone at a desk again. I'm gonna sit down, make small talk, and try to lead to popping the question. You should do the same. Find a great opportunity. Then just make a move. (But in reality, I'll probably not know how to bring about the question soooo)
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #49
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    I know how you feel. I swear two years ago this girl in my math class that sat next to me was hinting at me a bunch. But I was in 10th grade so I wasn't the brightest and it came off to me as a bit creepy that a girl is writing my name on the side of my binder and hearts all around it (btw I've sorta known her since like 4th or 5th grade soooo yeah). I gotta say, she had really nice handwriting. Anyways, now it's senior year. There's 3 more days of highschool. I barely ever see her now, legit once a full moon. And I would say about two weeks ago I realized, damn I actually really like this girl. So I remember class was in session but it was my free period so I'm just wanderin around the halls and I see her sitting at a desk in the hall. And I just sit next to her and make small talk (honestly, I was surprised she still knew my name). I've only seen her once since then. She's going to college in Spain though and I'm gonna be staying in Boston which is kinda sad. But anyways, if I see her in the hall alone at a desk again. I'm gonna sit down, make small talk, and try to lead to popping the question. You should do the same. Find a great opportunity. Then just make a move. (But in reality, I'll probably not know how to bring about the question soooo)
    NIGGA ARE YOU STUPID. HAVE YOU NOT WATCHED MOVIES, NEVER FUCKING WORKS OUT. Find out what her planes are after spain.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  5. #50
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    10,351
    Reputation
    1835
    Thanks
    3,814
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You might get lucky. Who knows if she might breakup with him in the future. Just wait for your opportunities but right now, I wouldn't waste it. If she is going with you, tell her. Also tell her you understand if she wants to be with her current BF. This will let her know that she will have someone else who she can date if she were to breakup


    Fire GM Moments

    I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List
     

    MPGH History

    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

  6. #51
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post

    NIGGA ARE YOU STUPID. HAVE YOU NOT WATCHED MOVIES, NEVER FUCKING WORKS OUT. Find out what her planes are after spain.
    lol at this one... You call him being stupid but I find yours beyond to that.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  7. #52
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post

    NIGGA ARE YOU STUPID. HAVE YOU NOT WATCHED MOVIES, NEVER FUCKING WORKS OUT. Find out what her planes are after spain.
    Lol I get that but I just want to have fun for a few weeks before college starts.

  8. #53
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Lol I get that but I just want to have fun for a few weeks before college starts.
    Fuck college, I bet you'll be jobless like rest of the people who have diploma in US or has it finally changed like people who end schools have a fucking job or nata?
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  9. #54
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Fuck college, I bet you'll be jobless like rest of the people who have diploma in US or has it finally changed like people who end schools have a fucking job or nata?
    Im sure my college will hook me up.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  10. #55
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,246
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    815
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Im sure my college will hook me up.
    Good luck

    Be sure to let me know if you get a job or not.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  11. #56
    Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    I know how you feel. I swear two years ago this girl in my math class that sat next to me was hinting at me a bunch. But I was in 10th grade so I wasn't the brightest and it came off to me as a bit creepy that a girl is writing my name on the side of my binder and hearts all around it (btw I've sorta known her since like 4th or 5th grade soooo yeah). I gotta say, she had really nice handwriting. Anyways, now it's senior year. There's 3 more days of highschool. I barely ever see her now, legit once a full moon. And I would say about two weeks ago I realized, damn I actually really like this girl. So I remember class was in session but it was my free period so I'm just wanderin around the halls and I see her sitting at a desk in the hall. And I just sit next to her and make small talk (honestly, I was surprised she still knew my name). I've only seen her once since then. She's going to college in Spain though and I'm gonna be staying in Boston which is kinda sad. But anyways, if I see her in the hall alone at a desk again. I'm gonna sit down, make small talk, and try to lead to popping the question. You should do the same. Find a great opportunity. Then just make a move. (But in reality, I'll probably not know how to bring about the question soooo)
    Tell us the outcome of that please. Wish you the best of luck!

    I decided not to tell her because it won't change anything. My opportunity has passed
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    welcome back Graphicx GOD

  12. #57
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,824
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    2,382
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Try it. There's a chance you will be chosen. Gl.
    If you read this, you're gay.
    Vouch Thread[/CENTER]

  13. #58
    Mauled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,429
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    Tell us the outcome of that please. Wish you the best of luck!

    I decided not to tell her because it won't change anything. My opportunity has passed
    It's probably best i was in a similar situation and missed my mark, i had numerous opportunities.

  14. #59
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    Tell us the outcome of that please. Wish you the best of luck!

    I decided not to tell her because it won't change anything. My opportunity has passed
    Good opportunity never really came up. Though I did end up getting an hour long bartending lesson from her at like 2 AM.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  15. #60

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Current Curse Voice Situation
    By Cataclypse in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2014, 02:52 PM
  2. [Info] Current situation of WAR Inc: Battlezone - 6/16/2013
    By Sc0pic in forum WAR Inc Battlezone Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 02:12 PM
  3. Song that fits your current situation/life/mood
    By AznReincarny in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 12:03 PM
  4. Current
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 06:39 AM
  5. Current Music
    By Chronologix in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 09:02 PM