Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post


    No? I've never said that, dumb boy Gaar.
    Where'd your sig go?

  2. #17
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    hell wtf

    "First let me start off by saying, Happy holidays to all! We at MPGH wish you a very happy Christmas and an even happier New Years."
    @Dave84311 why so mean nowadays?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  3. #18
    Freeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Alaska
    Posts
    2,383
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post

    Because they didn't want to pay to put it in the AppStore.


    - - - Updated - - -


    And you wonder why your cs.
    How muxh so you have to pay to get it in the appstore then?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    hell wtf

    "First let me start off by saying, Happy holidays to all! We at MPGH wish you a very happy Christmas and an even happier New Years."
    @Dave84311 why so mean nowadays?
    Lmaoooo ///short


  4. #19
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post

    How muxh so you have to pay to get it in the appstore then?


    - - - Updated - - -


    Lmaoooo ///short
    I think it's somthing like $100

  5. #20
    Freeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In Alaska
    Posts
    2,383
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    I think it's somthing like $100
    Im pretty sure people here would donate just so they can have an mpgh app :P


  6. #21
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    Where'd your sig go?
    CS I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

  7. #22
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    1444
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post

    Because they didn't want to pay to put it in the AppStore.


    - - - Updated - - -


    And you wonder why your cs.
    Oh god never knew you had to pay to get ur app in AppStore :/

  8. #23
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post


    Im pretty sure people here would donate just so they can have an mpgh app :P
    I bet not.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Sheep View Post


    CS I guess.
    That's shitty I guess.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Oh god never knew you had to pay to get ur app in AppStore :/
    No shit, you can't just put it in for free. People would make shitty games and spam it with ads and make easy money.

  9. #24
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    I bet not.


    - - - Updated - - -



    That's shitty I guess.


    - - - Updated - - -



    No shit, you can't just put it in for free. People would make shitty games and spam it with ads and make easy money.
    Eh, doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

  10. #25
    Zaabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post


    CS I guess.
    Made my day.




     
    If I helped you by any chance, Please leave a + THANKS or a +REP. Much appreciated!
    If you need to ask something , contact me through VM/PM
    *Other communication needs to be verified first.

  11. #26
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    1444
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    I bet not.


    - - - Updated - - -



    That's shitty I guess.


    - - - Updated - - -



    No shit, you can't just put it in for free. People would make shitty games and spam it with ads and make easy money.
    Obviously not.. They would just have to approventhe app before you could put it in was what I thought would happen.

  12. #27
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Obviously not.. They would just have to approventhe app before you could put it in was what I thought would happen.
    They do have an approval system. It's pretty shitty on quality of games, have a look at the games in the AppStore. Or shit like "finger print scanner"

  13. #28
    moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hanging from ya girls ceiling fan whaddup
    Posts
    594
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Sad
    Apple Developer Accounts cost $100USD/Year.

  14. #29
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,758
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    353
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    is the mobile app still functional?



  15. #30
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    mobile app was bad. infinite scroll would never end.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] a mpgh phone app
    By oscar9330 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2015, 12:05 AM
  2. [Request] MPGH official App
    By Leaf in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 03:33 PM
  3. Smart Phone Section(Apps)
    By KING in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:15 PM
  4. MPGH Official Crossfire Clan
    By P1MP in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 349
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:35 PM
  5. [Release] MPGH Official Public 9-28-09
    By -Dmac- in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 08:16 PM