Thread: 1 year

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,227
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post


    Come at me Estonian faggot


    - - - Updated - - -



    kys cunt
    do it
    Coming at you enough, cos you're just one big cock sucking fag with that generous tag of yours, and not to mention you are kind of low at REP / Thanks, so why are you talking like some high up in there? How about come at me low life? You look absolutely gorgeous with that ugly tag, you tag huntin' faggot.

    Who enjoys full videos of me while masturbating cos he wants that cock..
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #47
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Coming at you enough, cos you're just one big cock sucking fag with that generous tag of yours, and not to mention you are kind of low at REP / Thanks, so why are you talking like some high up in there? How about come at me low life? You look absolutely gorgeous with that ugly tag, you tag huntin' faggot.

    Who enjoys full videos of me while masturbating cos he wants that cock..
    I got like 110 less thanks than you, I could easily get that shit by posting some ahk script or just make a fucking 1$ giveaway.
    And that video ain't gonna dissapear.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post

    Do you want to get banned Solvi my boy? Say sorry or I will report your ass.
    Say it you gorilla ball sucking bitch, or get banned.
    Sorry, my love.
    Wanna get married?
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scammer's Sheep For This Useful Post:

    Eternity (05-29-2016)

  4. #48
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,227
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post


    I got like 110 less thanks than you, I could easily get that shit by posting some ahk script or just make a fucking 1$ giveaway.
    And that video ain't gonna dissapear.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Sorry, my love.
    Wanna get married?
    Did I ever say about how much I care about whatever or not you have that video or not you half brain dead retard who still think he is amazing after having that "super cool" tag.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #49
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Did I ever say about how much I care about whatever or not you have that video or not you half brain dead retard who still think he is amazing after having that "super cool" tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Suck my dick while you have that video on your PC
    Actually you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

  6. #50
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post


    I got like 110 less thanks than you, I could easily get that shit by posting some ahk script or just make a fucking 1$ giveaway.
    And that video ain't gonna dissapear.


    - - - Updated - - -



    Sorry, my love.
    Wanna get married?
    I was pulling your non existent balls, I won't report you.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #51
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,227
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    813
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi Jr View Post




    Actually you did.
    Oh wait, you are Sölv's (Autism and full out aids) jr, no wonder why you are as autist as much as he is. Go suck his dick, it must be really delicious.

    No, you better off KYS faggot.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #52
    SlumpyTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Tired
    happy bday boy

  9. #53
    xJudgez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    753
    Reputation
    126
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm pretty late but who won't take free post Happy 3Day ago birth

  10. #54
    Plague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Cool
    Happy birthday !

    - Molot -
    |PM|

  11. #55
    Exist? No's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    100
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Me too, HBD Buddy.

  12. #56
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Happy Birthday!

  13. #57

  14. #58
    Scammer's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH L33T
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    556
    y is this thread still going on @Boombox Fuckbook pls close my thread
    Quote Originally Posted by xlux
    GTFO kid, don't PM me again with the amount of autism you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Welcome to the anime side, where you can never escape. And you'll become emo very slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.

  15. #59
    Aeropho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    mp_philly
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Happy birthday, maggot.

  16. #60
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,726
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,342
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Happy birthday

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  3. My New Years Gift.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. New Years!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM
  5. What will 10 years of Meth do to you?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 10:32 AM