Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post

if it goes too far i will go back to her. i might even do it today.
    You don't want to seem desperate. That's a huge turn off. Give it a few more days

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    i don't wanna google this shit for an answer. i was some opinions. so my best friend (girl), who i want to be my girlfriend is stuck on this one guy who won't even talk to her. it's been going on for 3 years. 3 years. i guess they hung out 3 times throughout the 3 years and kissed once. they never dated or anything, he called them 'best friends'. she tried to get over him by stop talking to him but she couldn't handle it and went back to him recently. i don't understand why she keeps going back to him, she calls him a dick everytime we talk about him.

how do i get my friend over this guy!!?? i don't want her talking about him anymore, and i want her to be mine.

she told me that if he did something that screamed 'i'm a dick' then she would stop talking to him, but i've been telling her that he has been doing that the whole time. i don't know what to do..
    Ask her out
    If that dipshit didn't take her, then you do it
    Why hesitate, if she likes him, what makes her like him? His looks?=pour acid on his face
    The way he talks: slit his throat
    Or just because?
    stop hesitating, be yourself, and before you know it
    Wallah.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by andybprak View Post
    Why hesitate, if she likes him, what makes her like him? His looks?=pour acid on his face
    That's some quality advice.
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by andybprak View Post
    Ask her out
    If that dipshit didn't take her, then you do it
    Or just because?
    stop hesitating, be yourself, and before you know it
    Wallah.
    i have no clue as to why she likes him. theres no reason for her to. shes calls him a dick everytime we talk about him

i tried to give her a hug today to say that i was sorry but she didnt want it, told me she was annoyed and is now ignoring me @Nik
    i didnt see your post til after

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

i have no clue as to why she likes him. theres no reason for her to. shes calls him a dick everytime we talk about him

i tried to give her a hug today to say that i was sorry but she didnt want it, told me she was annoyed and is now ignoring me @Nik
    I told you man, you should have taken my advice and done all that separating her thing. That's like legit the only way to get out of the friendzone and maybe take her mind off things (you being the thing that took her mind off him). You literally have 2 options now. Wait until she replies back. Or, don't talk to her until like 2 months. And if you're still interested in her, you can actually ask her out after the 2 months because it'll be like she's talking to a brand new person (because of that time apart).

But all in all, hats off to you. Took balls to do what you did. Give her a week, if she doesn't reply or talk to you, just move on for 2 months. Maybe try finding a brand new girl and start a flirty friendship.
    Last edited by Nik; 06-04-2016 at 12:54 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Bud... You can't go and give a hug empty handed, like go give a hug while having flowers or something, a type of flower which she absolutely loves...

I would have done the same when I was at Tallinn, but the girl I met was already at bus station, so I couldn't...

and @Nik is right my homie.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

Nik (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Btw @Lucifer
    If she texts you back, don't reply straight away. Take an hour at least to think about what she says and what you will text back. if she texts you at like 10pm, text her in the morning and think about it! It's time to play mind games with her.

Another key thing which all of us may have overlooked is, how old are you, and hold is is she?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Lucifer I would like to give you a heats up about that one thing you seem to be telling us over and over again, and it would be that there is no reason why she likes him so much, she knows the reason its just she doesn't want to tell you about it, there are always reasoning's to something or someone, so please do not call it as "no reason" - because it sounds blunt and fucking stupid.

Also, like I said earlier, you can't give her a hug while being empty handed, if you can hold the flower behind of your back and make her a surprise, also you don't ask if she wants to hug or she doesn't, you just do (yes it is disrespectful and invades someones zone) - but if she is down, you just gotta go for it, hug her like she never was hugged before, this hugging part comes from someone who hugged a girl like he never hugged one before.

Yes, it may seem to be hard thing to do and you may be thinking in your mind "How could I possibly hide the flower without her noticing" you don't have to worry about it, just go up to her while holding flowers on your hand behind of your back, and tease her when she asks "What is behind of your back" - some girls love flowers, some girls love candy, some girls love shopping, you need to find out what she likes, and do that for her, surprise her...

Yes, this shit may sound dumb from someone who dates girl who is thousands of miles away, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't know such things.
    What I basically mean, you should feel comfortable around her when you are out with her, try to raise her moodiness and try to make her think of you not that little cunt she calls a dick when you 2 talk about him. Some girls like dick guys, which seem to be a case in this matter.
    Last edited by xlux; 06-04-2016 at 04:59 AM.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Brody, :| hmm...
    Call on her to check on her and ask if she's "okay"
    I can't tell you what to do next for NOW
    one action can change the course of history.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

That's some quality advice.
    That's some 4chan level advice lmao
    NightOwl

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    yeah, i feel you. i don't mind being just her friend to be honest. and it might seem like i'm sending mixed messages out to everyone on this post, but i've told her that i like her, she's told me that she doesn't see me as a friend, and she's tried to see me as more than just a friend but couldn't. i've accepted it and have been her best friend since. i just don't want her talking about this kid anymore, it's pissing me off. she's not going to get with him. she can have someone so much better, she has the BEST personality in a person that i know. she's the coolest but she wants this kid and he's fucking stupid.
    If you really like her, and you're willing to accept that she can't like you the way that you like her. Then surely you can accept her to be happy for herself. Fuck this guy man. But if you want her to be happy, then let her be happy don't try and control what she does. But if you know this asshole will fuck it up, she will come running to you man no doubt.

IT sucks knowing that you feel so much more for someone, but they don't feel like that at all, part of life man. Your special someone is out there motherfucker keep looking <3
    Schuba is my main nigga.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i think you guys have the wrong idea. the main goal is not to make her my girlfriend. the main goal is to get this kid out of the picture. she's my best friend, and i accept that, being together would be a plus, but being just friends with her is just as good. i guess she's still annoyed with me as she hasn't texted me or snapchatted me back in a couple days now. i'm just going to wait til monday to talk to her again because that's when i'll see her again. i know that she won't be annoyed forever, we will eventually start talking again, but for now, i just have to accept that she likes this kid and have to leave her alone about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i think you guys have the wrong idea. the main goal is not to make her my girlfriend. the main goal is to get this kid out of the picture. she's my best friend, and i accept that, being together would be a plus, but being just friends with her is just as good. i guess she's still annoyed with me as she hasn't texted me or snapchatted me back in a couple days now. i'm just going to wait til monday to talk to her again because that's when i'll see her again. i know that she won't be annoyed forever, we will eventually start talking again, but for now, i just have to accept that she likes this kid and have to leave her alone about it.
    You can make her unannoyed, it is whatever or not you want it... People are stupid, we get that, you're not the only one who makes dumb mistakes, but this was your learning lesson, don't bother with useless things, especially when someone likes someone over some most absurd reason (which here is the case), I didn't get the wrong idea, what I did get is that you want her to be together with some non-dick and find some respectively who respects her for what she is and isn't a dick towards her.

There is a lot of ways to make her realize it was one big mistake from you to bother her relationship, which wasn't really your business in the first place, but I do understand how you feel, but you can't do much about it really.

Like I've previously mention a couple of times, go give her flowers, because most of girls like them because they are beautiful.
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xlux For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    NO DON'T DO IT! WAIT ANOTHER WEEK! Wait for her to come to you. You were best friends, she isn't some random. Then if you still feel like you need to text her, don't. Call her or go to her house and invite her out just to purely talk. If she doesn't want anything to do with you, then just think of your friend @Nik and know he was right. Jk love you. Good luck

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    In b4 @Nik makes you lose your best friend forever and ever.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (06-05-2016)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast