Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

how to get a girl over a guy

i don't wanna google this shit for an answer. i was some opinions. so my best friend (girl), who i want to be my girlfriend is stuck on this one guy who won't even talk to her. it's been going on for 3 years. 3 years. i guess they hung out 3 times throughout the 3 years and kissed once. they never dated or anything, he called them 'best friends'. she tried to get over him by stop talking to him but she couldn't handle it and went back to him recently. i don't understand why she keeps going back to him, she calls him a dick everytime we talk about him.

how do i get my friend over this guy!!?? i don't want her talking about him anymore, and i want her to be mine.

she told me that if he did something that screamed 'i'm a dick' then she would stop talking to him, but i've been telling her that he has been doing that the whole time. i don't know what to do..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Stalk his "boyfriend" and find out if he has some other girl with her, if you can get enough proof, you can show it to your bestfriend so they can break up, but that can also hurt her alot. so I dont think u should follow this xD

Thanks
    Holy shit. MPGH is not relationship.com, over this week we had like 4-5 fucking threads on boyfriend-girlfriend topic.

And when we do give you the advice which is:

1.) Forget her and move the fuck on
    2.) Stop being a little bitch and express your feeling cause she is not a fucking mind reader.

So yeah when we do give you the fucking advice, you just wimp the fuck out, and say it's too far gone. Bitch please.
    Last edited by Eternity; 06-01-2016 at 12:51 AM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Kimchi (06-01-2016),meap01 (06-01-2016),ReadableWig9 (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    Holy shit. MPGH is not relationship.com, over this week we had like 4-5 fucking threads on boyfriend-girlfriend topic.

2.) Stop being a little bitch and express your feeling cause she is not a fucking mind reader.

So yeah when we do give you the fucking advice, you just wimp the fuck out, and say it's too far gone. Bitch please.
    Totally agree with you.

Honestly, you people come to this forum, which isn't the prettiest place I've seen. Come with these questions which no one has any expertese over. We aren't doctor Phil. And we sure aren't YOUR dr. Phil. I'm not going to tell every little boy here who's balls didnt sack yet how to fucking talk to a girl. I don't give a shit. You know if you told that girl exactly what you told us you'd probably get the best answer yet. But no you got to ask gamers and programmers. The professionals in fucking bein social..
    Last edited by Sammy; 06-01-2016 at 01:45 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammy For This Useful Post:

Asdat0re (06-01-2016),EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The girl is in love with the other guy. Improve yourself, become a better person and show her you're better than him in every way. It may take a while, but once you're convinced you are better than the other guy in every way, tell her how you feel, and be super lovey-dovey. eZ

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Light For This Useful Post:

Entity (06-04-2016),Lucifer (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Show her that you want to be with her.
    Talk to her explain the situation and Tell her that you are better for her than the Other guy. And talk to the Other guy aswell and Tell Him that she is yours and he should gtfo
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Become a part of the other guy's life, get close to him, fuck him, leave out his window then watch him crumble.
    Perfect plan.

My only Skype: whaisom3d

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post

I kinda like the irl problems being on MPGH. Gets boring to see "OMG I HAVE VIRUS" or "SOMEONE HELP ME BUILD A COMPUTA". And I know this is a hacking forum, and its meant to be like this, but we are our own species, we need to help out own kind.
    @Lucifer
    Your answer is you. Try to "set up" more time with her alone. If you are with other people, try to kind of separate her away from the group, but not too much. Like for example, if you go to the movies with your friends and shes there too, ask her last minute to help you carry a drink or something so you and herself enter the cinema last. I'm not sure about America, but in Australia, no one really sits where they are told too. So you 2 should sit away from the gang for the movie. Forcing you 2 to be alone. Separation in this scenario is understandable. But like, if you're at school and you two are with your gang of friends, that's not the greatest time to separate her.

But in general, I think you need to start doing more alone things together that a couple would do. Maybe activity where you are physically closer to her. Like the movies, you can whisper in her ear, or like those haunted house they usually have around Halloween. Where she'll probably be scared and be close to you. It sounds cheesy, but it'll probably work. I think the best relationships are those relationships where the two were friends first.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

Asinith. (06-04-2016),Lucifer (06-01-2016),xlux (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post

I kinda like the irl problems being on MPGH. Gets boring to see "OMG I HAVE VIRUS" or "SOMEONE HELP ME BUILD A COMPUTA". And I know this is a hacking forum, and its meant to be like this, but we are our own species, we need to help out own kind.
    I just don't get why everybody get in such weird and dramatic situations. And surely have less understanding of why they'd come to this forum. It's just plain stupid. I don't know what really the right advise here would be but NO ONE here does! It's always pretty much the same advice to every single person. Which I understand, cuz no one fucking knows how to solve this here. I don't even remember having these kind of issues EVER in my life. I see a girl, I kinda feel out if I stand a chance. Don't express sincerely my feelings but just find a somewhat good moment to give a kiss. If she refuses then that's that. If she doesn't the exact same thing!! Why does shit like this have to be so goddamn complicated for people. Also, I agree sometimes when some person comes with an actual issue I don't mind giving me my best shot as far as I can. But honestly, last time I saw a thread and it said this:

"Some girl is drawing my name with hearts around it. What does that mean?".

DAFUQ IS THAT?! "What does that mean?!" You must either utterly stupid or come from a country with a culture where they have no idea what hearts stand for. So if people are in a real shitty situation and actually do need help they are more than free to share that here if they think that it will be of any help. But things like the example or this.

I mean you can't control that girl, is her decisions. You can show your concern, express your feelings. But in the end it's her decision. But yea, anyone with common sense can understand that. If he was looking for specific tactics how to conquer the woman. This is NOT the right place.
    Last edited by Sammy; 06-01-2016 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I just don't get why everybody get in such weird and dramatic situations. And surely have less understanding of why they'd come to this forum. It's just plain stupid. I don't know what really the right advise here would be but NO ONE here does! It's always pretty much the same advice to every single person. Which I understand, cuz no one fucking knows how to solve this here. I don't even remember having these kind of issues EVER in my life. I see a girl, I kinda feel out if I stand a chance. Don't express sincerely my feelings but just find a somewhat good moment to give a kiss. If she refuses then that's that. If she doesn't the exact same thing!! Why does shit like this have to be so goddamn complicated for people. Also, I agree sometimes when some person comes with an actual issue I don't mind giving me my best shot as far as I can. But honestly, last time I saw a thread and it said this:

"Some girl is drawing my name with hearts around it. What does that mean?".

DAFUQ IS THAT?! "What does that mean?!" You must either utterly stupid or come from a country with a culture where they have no idea what hearts stand for. So if people are in a real shitty situation and actually do need help they are more than free to share that here if they think that it will be of any help. But things like the example or this.

I mean you can't control that girl, is her decisions. You can show your concern, express your feelings. But in the end it's her decision. But yea, anyone with common sense can understand that. If he was looking for specific tactics how to conquer the woman. This is NOT the right place.
    Some people get really frustrated and fed up that their home aka MPGH is where they would feel most comfortable posting. It might not be the ideal forum, but it is their safety net. Not everyone on here is mature aged, so you get those stupid responses. There are many who are still under 15 and still think girls have cooties and if you touch them you get girl gems or something.

I like to think I have some good advice in situations like this. We can't control thinking of another person, but we can ideally open their mind to options. He is best friends with this girl. It's not like its a random girl he likes and has never talked to before. He has the ability to open her mind.
    Last edited by Nik; 06-01-2016 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Cloroform is the key

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post10311530
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
    To point you into the right direction, she ain't a ho.

She's not going to talk to you if you approach her in any way that relates to trying to get with her. All you need to do is introduce yourself and become friends with her.

Flat out, if you do end up doing that, gradually ease into it. Ask for her number a few days later or when you're comfortable. She'll give it.

Talk, and be a really nice guy. Smile nicely.

Talking to her friends won't do shit, tbh. Don't see how you thought that'd work. Direct eye contact and approaching her directly and speaking clearly.

Simplest way to get a girl: Don't give a shit. You puppy her and she'll walk. You being brutal (not physically, or verbally, it's just an expression) and icing her if she rejects in any way and she'll come running to you. It's called a "freeze-out". You become involved in a friendship/relationship and when she hesitates, you "freeze-out." You totally ignore her, switch to something else, and wait for her to say something. When she starts getting pissy/sad, simply say that you respected her decision not to do anything/get together. 9/10 chance she'll say "No, wait."

Same thing happens in a sexual encounter. LMAS (Last Minute Anti Slut) can happen during sex, where she's reluctant but turned on. If you get to THAT point, step back down a notch, make out, and try again. If she's still reluctant, step back down a notch, then just freeze out. At that point she'll be turned on enough that she'll hop right back on the D, with no restrictions. I got my play game OP.
    @Titanate My master seems confused on how to do the play game. Read this my master.
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media

Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post

I remember you :O

I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post

Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

#Oli4Contributor2k16

All on the BattleOn section

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post

Some people get really frustrated and fed up that their home aka MPGH is where they would feel most comfortable posting. It might not be the ideal forum, but it is their safety net. Not everyone on here is mature aged, so you get those stupid responses. There are many who are still under 15 and still think girls have cooties and if you touch them you get girl gems or something.

I like to think I have some good advice in situations like this. We can't control thinking of another person, but we can ideally open their mind to options. He is best friends with this girl. It's not like its a random girl he likes and has never talked to before. He has the ability to open her mind.
    Hm, I understand your point. Maybe it's my lack of ability to understand their situation because I'm just a completely different person, as well as in my puberty times. I guess the internet kinda makes the gap of age quite smaller and is sometimes hard to realise for me they are just little boys yet. I'll try my best to be less of a cunt to them then

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This doesn't apply to this situation. They are already best friends. He just needs to separate her and start treating her a bit more sexually, rather than friendly.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i already talk and spend time with her everyday but shes always aad because of this fucking loser. i just don't get it. ive tried to get her over him but it didnt work. i want to take a break from her and tell her to come back to me when shes over that kid because i know she will miss me a lot, but i wouldnt be able to do that. i would talk to this kid myself, i would. but she doesnt want me to and if i go ttalk to anonymously she would know it would be me and get mad. so i cant really talk to him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast