Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

How have you been?

Yo guys!

I wanted to know how have you been and how is the life treating you currently?

As you all might have noticed that I have became less active than I once were, it's because I have been working 5 hours daily, sometimes 6 depending on when I arrive to the work where I am working at... Been also getting more socialized with people around me, especially at the store, like when someone asks for a help, or asks where some drinks are at, then I help them out as much as possible..

Can't say much about my relationship, still together with that brat who controlled my life, but now complains that I don't even talk to her and such.. There might be coming a change in the relationship part, since there is a girl who I fell in-love with.. So, I might start to be dating some normal and less distanced girl, but it still is unknown since I haven't send a message to her, but I did meet her in-person, because she asked me to go Tallinn at that time.

And, I'm not really as bothered to leave a reply in every thread, and if you go to my profile > About me > Posts per Day, then that has gotten down too..

Hopefully you will have a lovely day, and I'm so waiting for some cool replies
    Post Goals:

Thanks Goal:

Music video:

Signatures:

Signature Gif:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    not gonna give a full life assessment but I'm enlisting in the air force soon and by this time next year I'll be in airforce bmt.
    Last edited by FlexGod; 06-03-2016 at 11:54 AM.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    About to finish my college application essay. This shit is hard.

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Just graduated high school yesterday, life has been good so far

I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Woke up at 3 p.m. , stay at home all day..
    This is my life.. ;-;

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    Yo guys!

I wanted to know how have you been and how is the life treating you currently?

As you all might have noticed that I have became less active than I once were, it's because I have been working 5 hours daily, sometimes 6 depending on when I arrive to the work where I am working at... Been also getting more socialized with people around me, especially at the store, like when someone asks for a help, or asks where some drinks are at, then I help them out as much as possible..

Can't say much about my relationship, still together with that brat who controlled my life, but now complains that I don't even talk to her and such.. There might be coming a change in the relationship part, since there is a girl who I fell in-love with.. So, I might start to be dating some normal and less distanced girl, but it still is unknown since I haven't send a message to her, but I did meet her in-person, because she asked me to go Tallinn at that time.

And, I'm not really as bothered to leave a reply in every thread, and if you go to my profile > About me > Posts per Day, then that has gotten down too..

Hopefully you will have a lovely day, and I'm so waiting for some cool replies
    I'm pretty good. Nvm. My paypal funds were blocked by paypal and I put fake details on it. Welp rip to hundreds
    If you read this, you're gay.
    Vouch Thread[/CENTER]

Thanks
    Busy life. It's hard to manage social life, sleep, work life, school, AND gaming. On top of that, I kind of felt like having a relationship again, but I know I don't have time for it. I guess it's hard to make time for everything when you're juggling so much aha