Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Is this also referred to lucid dreaming?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by whythehorror View Post
    This is so strange because yesterday I also had an astral projection. How weird is that? For just $10.00 I can tell you how I learned to have astral projections at will
    Lol start a thread on market place on how to astral project. I can guarantee you will get mad sales just on that fact that people are like wtf are you talking about. I already know a ton of techniques, it's just a matter of getting used to it. Add me on Skype. I need someone to talk to on this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Is this also referred to lucid dreaming?
    Similar, but very not similar. You kind of disconnect your soul from your body and you're able to travel anywhere, anytime, etc. Takes a ton of practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    WTF I did read
    LMAO! :'D //Short

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exist? No View Post
    ^ you're the one who needs a hospital, i got a friend who had done this before.
    he said things happened to another friend and he wasn't with him !!
    I mean he saw him without being seen by others, yo guys should read about it..
    btw it is very dangerous i don't suggest doing it again..
    This isn't dangerous. The only reason people think it's dangerous is because of insidious and other movies similar. You cannot die in this dimension. A silver cord will always connect you to your body. People have recorded doing this for hundreds of thousands of years. Perfectly safe.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post

or you can fly out of you body :3 and travel thru walls xD

I always really wanted to Astral Project but my body itches and I cant resist it >_>
    i just cringed uncontrollably.

Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!

Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017

The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Money15Awesome View Post
    Lol start a thread on market place on how to astral project. I can guarantee you will get mad sales just on that fact that people are like wtf are you talking about. I already know a ton of techniques, it's just a matter of getting used to it. Add me on Skype. I need someone to talk to on this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Similar, but very not similar. You kind of disconnect your soul from your body and you're able to travel anywhere, anytime, etc. Takes a ton of practice.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO! :'D //Short

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't dangerous. The only reason people think it's dangerous is because of insidious and other movies similar. You cannot die in this dimension. A silver cord will always connect you to your body. People have recorded doing this for hundreds of thousands of years. Perfectly safe.
    This is interesting

6. The Following User Says Thank You to -Panda- For This Useful Post:

Money15Awesome (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Exist? No View Post
    ^ you're the one who needs a hospital, i got a friend who had done this before.
    he said things happened to another friend and he wasn't with him !!
    I mean he saw him without being seen by others, yo guys should read about it..
    btw it is very dangerous i don't suggest doing it again..
    So you think because someone is doing some fake supernatural bullshit, that I'm the crazy one? What are people ON in this forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    So you think because someone is doing some fake supernatural bullshit, that I'm the crazy one? What are people ON in this forum
    Lmao chill it's up to you if you want to do this. Obviously you're not one who would want to actually be free of the laws of physics.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

i just cringed uncontrollably.
    Do you even cringe bro?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nigga...what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Astral projection is real after all its all happening in your brain.Just because its the first time you hear about it and you haven't read anything about the subject it doesn't mean its not a thing...And back to the thread.Astral projection its really hard to achieve compared to lucid dreaming.People usally freak out when they actually achieve it or they either get really exited and they end up waking up.If you keep trying you will finally make it OP it just takes a looong time.
    Last edited by Cloud Anarchy; 06-06-2016 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by nick9185GR View Post
    Astral projection is real after all its all happening in your brain.Just because its the first time you hear about it and you haven't read anything about the subject it doesn't mean its not a thing...And back to the thread.Astral projection its really hard to achieve compared to lucid dreaming.People usally freak out when they actually achieve it or they either get really exited and they end up waking up.If you keep trying you will finally make it OP it just takes a looong time.
    Almost shot out of myself last night,, I swear. I had so many vibrations and was full of energy and felt like I was becoming more and more weightless, when all of a sudden a fucking AD on YouTube starts playing.

Fuck your ribs, Arby's. Get that shit outta' here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You know when you have a dream, everything seems totally normal? Like, you could be in school, and in the dream it has pink walls but you don't realise and it all seems totally normal. But then, later in the day when you remember, you realise that the walls are actually orange.

The brain automatically takes existing information and reconstructs it. No matter how real or fake it is, during REM (or dreaming), our subconscious can't tell whether it's real or not, and we consider all dreams to be hyper-realistic. It's the same with projection - you could think you're flying around in your house out of your body, but it's just your brain's reconstruction of your house. You could even fly around town and do cool shit, but of course, you won't be registering or affecting the real world. It is all an unconscious figment of your subconscious mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Almost shot out of myself last night,, I swear. I had so many vibrations and was full of energy and felt like I was becoming more and more weightless, when all of a sudden a fucking AD on YouTube starts playing.

Fuck your ribs, Arby's. Get that shit outta' here.
    xD I doesn't work when you are tired btw it usally works when you try to sleep during the day not the night its a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    You know when you have a dream, everything seems totally normal? Like, you could be in school, and in the dream it has pink walls but you don't realise and it all seems totally normal. But then, later in the day when you remember, you realise that the walls are actually orange.

The brain automatically takes existing information and reconstructs it. No matter how real or fake it is, during REM (or dreaming), our subconscious can't tell whether it's real or not, and we consider all dreams to be hyper-realistic. It's the same with projection - you could think you're flying around in your house out of your body, but it's just your brain's reconstruction of your house. You could even fly around town and do cool shit, but of course, you won't be registering or affecting the real world. It is all an unconscious figment of your subconscious mind.
    In astral form you're not physically doing anything. It is your energy visiting places. Say I taped a card with an unknown number on the top of my house. If you could astral project, you could come and look at that card and return to your body, get on MPGH and tell me that number. It's very interesting. Like I said, I got very close last night but the vibrations and evil presence scared me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nick9185GR View Post
    xD I doesn't work when you are tired btw it usally works when you try to sleep during the day not the night its a huge difference.
    I'm trying in like an hour. Wish me luck! No backing out this time hopefully. All of my tries I've gotten into SP but never got out of my body.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    i have astral projected several times and im surprised that barley any1 here knows about it. All of this happens when your body is asleep but your brain is awake. I started off lucid dreaming by doing reality checks in real life. Basically you remind yourself like 100s of times during the day if u are awake or not. And eventually you start to do this in your dreams. Also im just someone who regularly gets sleep paralysis a lot so its a lot easier for me to astral project. When you get to the point where you feel vibrations, you have to be really confident and not afraid. Just roll out of your body or know that you can do it. Thats all it is, knowing that you can do it. It's a crazy experience. I did it once and totally was aware what was happening. I knew my real body in real life was sleeping and that i was in some sort of dream, i traveled around my house, drove super cars, etc. Its crazy.

"[Intro]
    *scratching*
    Steelo!
    Bring the remedy

[Verse 1: STEEZ]
    Let's escape into the universe
    But let me show you how to do it first
    Sit patient till you feel a tingling sensation
    Don't start shaking, relax and try to take it
    It's ecstasy, but mentally just let it be telepathy"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast