Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

How do i resolve?

@ @kicku22 24 hours to resolve this with OP or else you will be banned for scamming. From hova

@ @Hova well nvm i did factory reset a couple days ago and, not thinking but the screenshots was on the other Hardrive... So ima have to explain the best i can.. We was talking about how i was going to buy the account he wanted 13$ I was fine with that then an account thats level 140 with 10 days warranty for 15$ I was fine with that. Went to store bought a visa card loaded 20$ came back tried to activate the card failed.. Well we was talking for a bit and, I saw he posted some screenshots and, the called ended 2 hours well from 7-9 i stayed on the mic.. I asked him if he could just let me use an account until we call the company that sold the card to get it activated because they did not open to 9 western time well the reason i asked for an account to play on is because I did not feel like staying up much long because i was talking to him since 3 about the account he was going to sell me but i had to wait for my money to get on my card. Well 5 rolls around and, card had my check on it so i went to "Sheets" like i said earlier and bought the visa and loaded the 20$ and, so on. Well turns out to activate the card you have to send in verification showing you are 18 and, showing proof of residence.. Well i could not do that because my mom was not home and she would not be getting home until late around 7 and, i was gonna cancel the deal but he said he would give me an account to play on if i stayed up" I said i would stay up if i could get an account to play on until we can call customer service". Well he did and, he said "Alright but im trusting you dont scam me please" i was fine with that never had no intention to so, he gives me account i download the game' 9 rolls around and, btw the game is still downloading... And, we call them "I say; we because i was on the mic and, he was listening to what she an I was saying well.. Like eariler in the text I said " They need proof of being 18 and, residence stay.. Well couldn't send them the info at the time so, i was like just take the card that has 20$ on it-- 5 extra dollars and, you try to get it to work and, he has the card info and, everything else I can not help he gave me an account before head of time and, now we cant get the card to work Or, could not get the card to work at the time...so, well i fell asleep and,thats why i never replied to him. And why i have not tried to solve anything is because i never scammed him.. he willingly gave me the account in exchange in me staying up with him(Level 15 account)I was buying a (140+) with esp warranty or, whatever he told me)) until we could talk to Customer service.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    So you made a thread here, why didn't you reply to your scam report (assuming there is one)

MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Dude, reply back to the goddamn scam report -_- @ @Boombox @Saboteur

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I love when they type up essay's as replies

@ @kicku22 Please reply on the scam report here.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    :X gotchu!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    So you made a thread here, why didn't you reply to your scam report (assuming there is one)
    well.. felt like posting here i thought the report was for the nigga who thought i scam him..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
    Dude, reply back to the goddamn scam report -_- @ @Boombox @Saboteur
    Ultron... report back to your bitch ass life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

the essay was because my screenshots are deleted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yawnnnnnnnnnnnn
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic