View Poll Results: Agree??

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • hell yes

    1 50.00%
  • no, i use gordfag

    1 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    ohshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a pokeporn center
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    lets DDoS GORDFAG

    hey guys
    I was thinking, what if gordfag releases an unpatchable hack and rape again ca?my inside hero said...I HAVE TO SAVE THE DAY!!
    here's a video of how to DDos a site !! [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ozeihoF8CXE&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ozeihoF8CXE&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Gordfag is going to rape CA again, we must stop it!!

  2. #2
    D3Dh0oker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Snow vally
    Posts
    1,850
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshit View Post
    hey guys
    I was thinking, what if gordfag releases an unpatchable hack and rape again ca?my inside hero said...I HAVE TO SAVE THE DAY!!
    here's a video of how to DDos a site !! [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ozeihoF8CXE&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ozeihoF8CXE&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    Gordfag is going to rape CA again, we must stop it!!
    1.wrong section
    2. thats kinda rude
    3. just no o-o ( my opionain )

  3. #3
    ohshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a pokeporn center
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    1.Gordfag raped CA (my kdr got to 0.25) so is not wrong section
    2. no its not rude, raping CA at every release of gordfag is

  4. #4
    SmokeyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    316
    Stop QQ about it fag

  5. #5
    bannedshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ..
    Posts
    1,248
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Blah
    ummm wheres Greg when you need him? haha

  6. #6
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I would laugh so hard if you succsessfully Ddos'ed gorfag

    You won't cuase you don't have the dick, but w/e

  7. #7
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Don't focus your hatred on useless things you twit. You set a bad example for other mpgh members and embarrass the site in general.

    Ps. A bunch of kids ddosing won't do shit.

    I attached a common public for those of you who still wish to try.

    Virustotal. MD5: 32cf690ad88db51fcd2463b99846cbb6 Trojan Horse Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.Trojan.I Trojan.Generic.1670878

    LOIC.zip MD5:95e8f678722fe1aa22406e54305fa327 - VirSCAN.org 64% Scanner(s) (23/36) found malware!

  8. #8
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    They won't / don't have the dick I reckon

    hell i don't have the dick

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to -James For This Useful Post:

    omlan (01-28-2010)

  10. #9
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    They won't / don't have the dick I reckon

    hell i don't have the dick
    Why not?
    Gor. couldn't do anything about it anyways.

  11. #10
    Sausage Fest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    856
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive

  12. #11
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Don't focus your hatred on useless things you twit. You set a bad example for other mpgh members and embarrass the site in general.

    Ps. A bunch of kids ddosing won't do shit.

    I attached a common public for those of you who still wish to try.

    Virustotal. MD5: 32cf690ad88db51fcd2463b99846cbb6 Trojan Horse Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.Trojan.I Trojan.Generic.1670878

    LOIC.zip MD5:95e8f678722fe1aa22406e54305fa327 - VirSCAN.org 64% Scanner(s) (23/36) found malware!
    What the hell is that???

    Sorry Im a noob...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #12
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    What the hell is that???

    Sorry Im a noob...
    Low Orbital Ion Cannon, its just a simple public DDOS attack program.

  14. #13
    whtlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Smokin trees
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    -25
    Thanks
    413
    I download gordon and send it to Nexon
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

  15. #14
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Well I dont know a shit of programming but what I really know that you can mess with that guy because he should have a lot of security and I think he is smart.

    I will love if someone here can hack Gorfag site, but I think this is not a kid game, this is higher...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  16. #15
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Well I dont know a shit of programming but what I really know that you can mess with that guy because he should have a lot of security and I think he is smart.

    I will love if someone here can hack Gorfag site, but I think this is not a kid game, this is higher...
    All this does is flood ports in a attempt to crash the site. A method like sql injection would have to be used to actually hack the site instead of downing it. A more trustworthy way of downing a site would be using a botnet (with a shitload of bots attached). I only know of one or two people here who could even compile and setup a working botnet.


    DDOS: An attack flooding a system with a lot of traffic using one or more systems and the target system is unable to respond to legitimate requests.

    Botnet: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet
    Last edited by Czar; 01-28-2010 at 12:11 AM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

    SmartAlley (01-28-2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Me r MAD.. GONNA DDOS WarRock.net :)
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 06:06 PM
  2. Lets Play Quake 3 Arena?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 03:36 PM
  3. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum General
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 08:43 PM
  4. Lets Go Hack!!
    By Gabriel in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:23 PM
  5. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 03:29 PM