Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Money15Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta - Come find me ;)
    Posts
    485
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    162
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Cool Why is Night Lovell so fire?



    Thank me later.

  2. #2
    junglebunglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Feeling it.

  3. #3
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,165
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That's just like your opinion man.

  4. #4
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Pff Night Lovell is good but Imma stay Suicide boys 4 ever when it comes to making fire songs





  5. #5
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This shit is dead as fuck nigga...

    "Yeah I slautha , gotcha daughter"
    wtf did Dr.seuss write his shit?

    Not even if he wrote it at least it would make sense at the end.
    Last edited by FlexGod; 06-06-2016 at 07:04 PM.
    NightOwl


  6. #6
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    This shit is dead as fuck nigga...

    "Yeah I slautha , gotcha daughter"
    wtf did Dr.seuss write his shit?

    Not even if he wrote it at least it would make sense at the end.
    Hate us cuz u aint us?

  7. #7
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Hate us cuz u aint us?
    hateas cause they anus.

    Suicide Squad is dope tho got it on my soundcloud but this is trashhhhhh
    This is worse than chief keef , at least I can bump to him.
    NightOwl


  8. #8
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    hateas cause they anus.

    Suicide Squad is dope tho got it on my soundcloud but this is trashhhhhh
    This is worse than chief keef , at least I can bump to him.
    Properly because he posted some bassboosted CRAP...
    If he wanted people 2 like Night Lovell he should have posted this

  9. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,024
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Not my taste right now.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  10. #10
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Properly because he posted some bassboosted CRAP...
    If he wanted people 2 like Night Lovell he should have posted this
    1st minute: Couldn't tell if we were rapping or about to summon Satan
    End:It's decent chill rap that I could probably smoke some weed to but he shouldn't make music videos just upload the mp3 with a good cover art
    NightOwl


  11. #11
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    1st minute: Couldn't tell if we were rapping or about to summon Satan
    End:It's decent chill rap that I could probably smoke some weed to but he shouldn't make music videos just upload the mp3 with a good cover art
    Don't really care about his videos I just listen to him on spotify and he doesn't even upload his music on youtube anymore

  12. #12
    burntqueso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hood Miami Florida
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    316
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Suicide boys and night lovell dont got shit on Xavier Wulf.




    Last edited by burntqueso; 06-06-2016 at 09:03 PM.

  13. #13
    Arrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deadman wonderland
    Posts
    1,996
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    531
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
    Suicide boys and night lovell dont got shit on Xavier Wulf.




    Best joke I ever heard.
    his only remotely good song is "Psycho Pass" all of his other shit sounds like it was recorded on a 10$ shitty mic.
    + his beats are so fucking wack, honestly I just cant listen to him

  14. #14
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
    Suicide boys and night lovell dont got shit on Xavier Wulf.




    His shit is pretty dope.
    "Wake up every morning and do what the fuck I want" I blast that on my long board every morning
    Last edited by FlexGod; 06-06-2016 at 09:14 PM.
    NightOwl


  15. #15
    burntqueso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hood Miami Florida
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    316
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Best joke I ever heard.
    his only remotely good song is "Psycho Pass" all of his other shit sounds like it was recorded on a 10$ shitty mic.
    + his beats are so fucking wack, honestly I just cant listen to him
    his lyrics are pretty shit, but his beats are fire.
    Last edited by burntqueso; 06-06-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2016, 05:09 PM
  2. [Solved] Why Cross Fire Doesn't work in Egypt ??
    By medoa7a in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 04:48 PM
  3. [Discussion] Why do u play Cross Fire?
    By ¢hris. in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 09:13 PM
  4. Why Cross Fire sucks.
    By krissvectorz in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 04:36 AM
  5. Why I dont download cross fire hacks ?
    By tarik14 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 12:38 PM