Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    _NIG_BOI_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Did you know that life isn't real?
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    32
    #Vape#Vaping#VapeNation#swag#vapperino This is all I see when I see someone that is vaping. Right @Lunatic?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to _NIG_BOI_ For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-13-2016)

  3. #47
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,168
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by _NIG_BOI_ View Post
    #Vape#Vaping#VapeNation#swag#vapperino This is all I see when I see someone that is vaping. Right @Lunatic?
    100% correct. "Vape Nash Y'all!" "Caugh!" "Caugh!"

  4. #48
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mendes View Post


    This is a hell amazing premium flavour


    - - - Updated - - -



    Once you do that just tell me

    How much does it cost to get?

  5. #49
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    646
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    How much does it cost to get?
    Let's do the math.

    1 10ml Bottle = 2,50€ / 2,80$

    I bought 8 bottles = 80ml

    Using this premium flavour at 15% (this brand recommend between 10 and 20% but 15% is enough), I will make 700ml of final juice with 8 bottles.

    20€ = 8 bottles
    8€ = VG Base
    4€ = PG Base
    10€ = Nicotine base

    Total 42€. I will sell each 100ml at 20€ to friends, so I will make 132€ Profit. Enough to buy more flavour, base and nicotine.

  6. #50
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mendes View Post


    Let's do the math.

    1 10ml Bottle = 2,50€ / 2,80$

    I bought 8 bottles = 80ml

    Using this premium flavour at 15% (this brand recommend between 10 and 20% but 15% is enough), I will make 700ml of final juice with 8 bottles.

    20€ = 8 bottles
    8€ = VG Base
    4€ = PG Base
    10€ = Nicotine base

    Total 42€. I will sell each 100ml at 20€ to friends, so I will make 132€ Profit. Enough to buy more flavour, base and nicotine.

    Oooh smart man. Money maker

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    Daniel Mendes (06-13-2016)

  8. #51
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    646
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I will make plus 600ml of Strawberry Ripe so it's more 20€ x 6 = 120€

    Profit: around 85€


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Oooh smart man. Money maker
    This amount of juice is enough to sell and to consume myself. I earn a lot of money with it and I also buy more boxes and tanks for my own use.

    Since local stores sell 100ml for 30€, I sell 10€ cheaper and also with extreme quality and steeping. My friends love it and I make money. Everyone is happy

  9. #52
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    646
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    This is my stach for this summer:

    700ml Strawberry Ripe TPA (10%)
    500ml Mother Milk V3 (16%)
    50ml RY-4 6%
    150ml Fruity Mix (Pinnaple, Apple, Orange, Banana, Peach, Menthol, etc)

    All made by me with 2mg nicotine.


  10. #53
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    I'll post my shit in a bit. Didn't think anyone had the balls to post that in General Discussion lmao.

  11. #54
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    646
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoRaptor View Post
    I'll post my shit in a bit. Didn't think anyone had the balls to post that in General Discussion lmao.
    It's the only section I think it's ideal to show this.

    Show me your setup and juices

    * made a 10ml bottle with Banana Ripe 3,5% TPA 6,3ml + Strawberry Ripe 10% 6,3ml + 2mg Nic
    Awesome juice btw. It tastes a lot like Mother Milk V3.

  12. #55
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,779
    Reputation
    1379
    Thanks
    18,168
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Mendes View Post
    This is my stach for this summer:

    700ml Strawberry Ripe TPA (10%)
    500ml Mother Milk V3 (16%)
    50ml RY-4 6%
    150ml Fruity Mix (Pinnaple, Apple, Orange, Banana, Peach, Menthol, etc)

    All made by me with 2mg nicotine.

    Man, you are obsessed with vaping. Calm down before you get cancer.

  13. #56
    Daniel Mendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Comfortably Numb
    Posts
    646
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    600
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post


    Man, you are obsessed with vaping. Calm down before you get cancer.
    This is nothing compared with some friends and Youtubers... This stach is only for 3 months for me and to sell to friends.

    I bought a nicotine 100ml bottle 5 days ago and it's empty again... I do sell a lot and consume a lot since my tank is a juice lover :O

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Just a Screenshots
    By WertyRO in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 01:22 AM
  2. Wicked shit :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 05:59 PM
  3. just listen
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:00 AM
  4. Just read this i need help
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:00 PM
  5. Just Finished
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:04 PM