Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 128
  1. #46
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Gun "policies" vary from state to state ,but no state allows veterans with PTSD or anyone with any mental disorders purchase firearms.
    Don't know how or why you brought trump into this. The word "policy" doesn't only stand for a political agenda.
    I also mentioned ex-military personal, if you missed that then don't blame me for your misunderstanding.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  2. #47
    W23rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    trump is gonna win lol
    I hope so. Muslims, illegals, government assistance leeches, BLM, and anti-American scum start getting your shit together 'cause Trump is going to set you straight real soon.

  3. #48
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 408 View Post
    I hope so. Muslims, illegals, government assistance leeches, BLM, and anti-American scum start getting your shit together 'cause Trump is going to set you straight real soon.
    muslims are actually pretty lit meng, just not the ones who make the news

  4. #49
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    I also mentioned ex-military personal, if you missed that then don't blame me for your misunderstanding.
    No I blame you for being fully aware of your ignorance but still choosing to speak on the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    This is why I think American's are stupid...
    You're still allowed to own one, even ex-military, even those who got dispatched to home because mental
    Just because you're ex military you shouldn't be able to own a gun? Not everyone sees combat and the not all the ones who do end up with ptsd. My brother has been in the Navy for almost 7 years now and I plan to enlist in the airforce next year. Neither of us have or will ever see combat.

    You know nothing about America on this subject so I simply can't understand why you continue to act like you do.
    NightOwl


  5. #50
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    No I blame you for being fully aware of your ignorance but still choosing to speak on the subject.
    And, no it wasn't my ignorance but okay, whatever you say, since you know awfully a lot about your own country and its politicians.

    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Just because you're ex military you shouldn't be able to own a gun? Not everyone sees combat and the not all the ones who do end up with ptsd. My brother has been in the Navy for almost 7 years now and I plan to enlist in the airforce next year. Neither of us have or will ever see combat.

    You know nothing about America on this subject so I simply can't understand why you continue to act like you do.
    Okay... If you think I know nothing about America or this subject, then farewell..

    I clearly know well enough without reading this thread that there was a shooting at Orlando and multiple people were killed and multiple people were injured, but okay, whatever you say since you must be so up 2 damn dated with everything going on your MOTHER USA.
    Last edited by xlux; 06-12-2016 at 01:55 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  6. #51
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    50 dead //2short
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  7. #52
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    At least 20 people have been killed and some 42 injured in a shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, police say.
    Orlando Police said officers entered the Pulse Club about three hours after the shooting unfolded - and killed the gunman, who had taken hostages.
    The BBC understands the name of the suspect was Omar Mateen, aged 29.
    Police called the shooting an act of terrorism, but said they did not know if it was domestic or international.
    It is believed that the suspect was not on a terrorism watch list, although he was currently being investigated for an unrelated criminal act.
    Relatives have been gathering at local hospitals desperate for news of their loved ones.
    Many had received calls and texts from loved ones inside the club as the siege began, and some have heard nothing since.
    Live updates
    President Barack Obama was briefed about the shooting and asked to receive regular updates, a White House statement said.
    Orlando Police Chief John Mina said the attack began at 02:00 (06:00 GMT). There was an exchange of fire with a police officer working at the club, but it is unclear whether that was inside or outside the venue.

    Gay Club shooting
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #53
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    'Murica !!!!

  9. #54
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    'Murica !!!!
    lmao, nice one m9

  10. #55
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I clearly know well enough without reading this thread that there was a shooting at Orlando and multiple people were killed and multiple people were injured, but okay, whatever you say since you must be so up 2 damn dated with everything going on your MOTHER USA.
    lol so you know enough to emote what you see on the news or a headline on the internet. That's not "knowing" about America. Yes I know infinitely more about America and it's gun laws (which is what I meant by your ignorance) . I do not claim to really "know" anything about the UK because I wouldn't want to come off as an ignorant retard.
    NightOwl


  11. #56
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    lol so you know enough to emote what you see on the news or a headline on the internet. That's not "knowing" about America. Yes I know infinitely more about America and it's gun laws (which is what I meant by your ignorance) . I do not claim to really "know" anything about the UK because I wouldn't want to come off as an ignorant retard.
    lmao half of what comes on the news is BS anyways

  12. #57
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by yep123 View Post
    Good nobody was seriously injured, shootings are just pointless
    Well theres 5 dead now so i guess that doesnt count no more
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  13. #58
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Black's Sheep View Post


    Well theres 5 dead now so i guess that doesnt count no more
    meh only 5


    jk very sad v.v

  14. #59
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,214
    Reputation
    532
    Thanks
    810
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    lol so you know enough to emote what you see on the news or a headline on the internet. That's not "knowing" about America. Yes I know infinitely more about America and it's gun laws (which is what I meant by your ignorance) . I do not claim to really "know" anything about the UK because I wouldn't want to come off as an ignorant retard.
    Do you actually think I know anything about UK's policy, politicians, laws and so worth?

    Not to mention, I have never "claimed" I knew anything about American law, politicians, gun policy, but I guess "trying" to fit in and having an actual conversation is over to the top to someone one like you who (also seem to be really upset about me trying to have a conversation) most certainly got to know about this whole shooting from some news website or what was broadcast on TV, unless you have a friend who has forwarded you the information so you can make such a thread, so don't be some jackass saying oh, Sander is knowing enough because he read it off some news website.

    And from now on, I'm quitting responding to this thread because one can't take what I had to say and has to hate on my opinion regarding to gun policy and starts to bash it to the ground like a mad man, because oh well, I can't beat a moron with a stick...

    Have a nice day fellas, I'm done.
    Last edited by xlux; 06-12-2016 at 02:51 PM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #60
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Do you actually think I know anything about UK's policy, politicians, laws and so worth?

    Not to mention, I have never "claimed" I knew anything about American law, politicians, gun policy, but I guess "trying" to fit in and having an actual conversation is over to the top to someone one like you who (also seem to be really upset about me trying to have a conversation) most certainly got to know about this whole shooting from some news website or what was broadcast on TV, unless you have a friend who has forwarded you the information so you can make such a thread, so don't be some jackass saying oh, Sander is knowing enough because he read it off some news website.

    And from now on, I'm quitting responding to this thread because one can't take what I had to say and has to hate on my opinion regarding to gun policy and starts to bash it to the ground like a mad man, because oh well, I can't beat a moron with a stick...

    Have a nice day fellas, I'm done.
    lol he was just having a pleasant argument

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Virginia College Shooting
    By Aecurity in forum United States of America
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 08:45 AM
  2. Shoot trought walls?
    By Vulcanraven in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 03:47 PM
  3. What is 1 of the best free shooting game?
    By shadowsecret in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 07:52 PM
  4. Virginia Tech Shooting
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
  5. Shoot with Fists BUG
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM