Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 128
  1. #106
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Im going to hand this over to a different department, you seem like a logical man so lets use some facts. 23000 people are killed every year by guns in the United States. Why might this be? Is it because you have a violent past with civil wars and the wild west? Well Germany only have 93 gun deaths per year. Is it due to unemployment, because in the United Kingdom there was only 53 deaths by guns last year and their unemployment percentage is triple yours. Did you know that up and till the 80's even British police officers did not carry guns, as even though the some gangs had guns there was only a dozen deaths per year. So maybe just maybe there is a problem in your country. 23,000 people, that is quite a large amount so we over hear in a safe country have determined that the problem here is with YOUR people and YOUR limited action is resolving your gun crisis. I hope you come to understand your countries problem.
    //END OF ARGUMENT
    Lets love each other again <3
    we should all be friends again,nice argument from both sides tho

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    -Panda- (06-12-2016)

  3. #107
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    we should all be friends again,nice argument from both sides tho
    No only, the rest of the worlds side is correct.
    Haha




  4. #108
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    No only, the rest of the worlds side is correct.
    Haha
    what lmao, i dont understand

  5. #109
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    what lmao, i dont understand
    It was a joke don't worry. xD




  6. #110
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    It was a joke don't worry. xD
    oh lol i was lost for a second there

  7. #111
    burntqueso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hood Miami Florida
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    316
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Im going to hand this over to a different department, you seem like a logical man so lets use some facts. 23000 people are killed every year by guns in the United States. Why might this be? Is it because you have a violent past with civil wars and the wild west? Well Germany only have 93 gun deaths per year. Is it due to unemployment, because in the United Kingdom there was only 53 deaths by guns last year and their unemployment percentage is triple yours. Did you know that up and till the 80's even British police officers did not carry guns, as even though the some gangs had guns there was only a dozen deaths per year. So maybe just maybe there is a problem in your country. 23,000 people, that is quite a large amount so we over hear in a safe country have determined that the problem here is with YOUR people and YOUR limited action is resolving your gun crisis. I hope you come to understand your countries problem.
    //END OF ARGUMENT
    Lets love each other again <3
    I like how you ignored the second part of my comment.
    You also failed to state population differences, and correct amount of deaths per year for each country.

    The club shooting was the worst shooting in American history, no one in the bar besides the shooter had a firearm. Because no one had a way to fight back it ended in a blood bath. This is how it will be with gun control.
    Last edited by burntqueso; 06-12-2016 at 06:48 PM.

  8. #112
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
    I like how you ignored the second part of my comment.
    You also failed to state population differences, and correct amount of deaths per year for each country.

    I'm also going to note that the club shooting was the worst shooting in American history
    No one at the bar had a firearm besides the man sent by ISIS.
    Can you think of a way the shooting could have been ended quickly? I can
    how could it have?

  9. #113
    burntqueso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hood Miami Florida
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    316
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    how could it have?
    I worded that wrong, fixed it. anyways I'm done with this.
    Last edited by burntqueso; 06-12-2016 at 06:50 PM.

  10. #114
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
    I worded that wrong, fixed it.
    oh i see np my mans

  11. #115
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by burntqueso View Post
    I like how you ignored the second part of my comment.
    You also failed to state population differences, and correct amount of deaths per year for each country.

    I'm also going to note that the club shooting was the worst shooting in American history
    No one at the bar had a firearm besides the man sent by ISIS.
    Can you think of a way the shooting could have been ended quickly? I can
    I know I said end of argument but you also fail to realize several things.
    Yes America has a much larger population Germany, however if we want to talk about ratios explain why the population America is only 5 times more but the gun related deaths are like 500 times more.
    As well as this the "ISIS" member also brought a gun LEGALLY. So your argument of people finding ways to buy guns illegally is invalid for this case bud.
    Better luck next time.




  12. #116
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    I know I said end of argument but you also fail to realize several things.
    Yes America has a much larger population Germany, however if we want to talk about ratios explain why the population America is only 5 times more but the gun related deaths are like 500 times more.
    As well as this the "ISIS" member also brought a gun LEGALLY. So your argument of people finding ways to buy guns illegally is invalid for this case bud.
    Better luck next time.

    yall really love going at this lmao

  13. #117
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    yall really love going at this lmao
    Debating is my thing yo.




  14. #118
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Debating is my thing yo.
    there is a wonderful thing called the "debate fort"

  15. #119
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Move the thread then. <3




  16. #120
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaThePro View Post
    Move the thread then. <3
    i would but im not a minion ;P

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Virginia College Shooting
    By Aecurity in forum United States of America
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 08:45 AM
  2. Shoot trought walls?
    By Vulcanraven in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 03:47 PM
  3. What is 1 of the best free shooting game?
    By shadowsecret in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 07:52 PM
  4. Virginia Tech Shooting
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
  5. Shoot with Fists BUG
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM