Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    CarsonWentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    447
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Cold

    Creatine, anyone used it yet?

    Anyone used creatine recently? I've been doing the 5 grams a day cycle, will take it off after 6 weeks, then start back up after another week. Anything wrong with that?

  2. #2
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,133
    I use creatine, it is recommended that you use creatine if your working out 4+ days a week and are trying to build muscle. For the first week you are supposed to load if your using monohydrate which means that you should take 20 grams of creatine to saturate your muscles than use 5 grams daily

  3. #3
    CarsonWentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    447
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    I use creatine, it is recommended that you use creatine if your working out 4+ days a week and are trying to build muscle. For the first week you are supposed to load if your using monohydrate which means that you should take 20 grams of creatine to saturate your muscles than use 5 grams daily
    Damn, then I have some catching up to do.

  4. #4
    M4R5H411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    THE CITY OF DIS
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia View Post
    Anyone used creatine recently? I've been doing the 5 grams a day cycle, will take it off after 6 weeks, then start back up after another week. Anything wrong with that?
    I prefer roids and memes to fuel my muscles


    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    YOU KNOW NOTHING, M4R5H411.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    haha woah dude ur so edgy

  5. #5
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,157
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by M4R5H411 View Post
    I prefer roids and memes to fuel my muscles
    Someone give this man a medal

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    M4R5H411 (06-12-2016)

  7. #6
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,248
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,297
    I don't agree with creatine. If you know what you're doing, then maybe, but too many kids jump towards and rely on supplements.
    Eat big and do compound lifts, all the supplements are just to expedite the process.
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  8. #7
    Exist? No's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Someone give this man a medal

  9. #8
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    I don't agree with creatine. If you know what you're doing, then maybe, but too many kids jump towards and rely on supplements.
    Eat big and do compound lifts, all the supplements are just to expedite the process.
    Supplements are honestly necessary to get gains look at any fit man on youtube or magazines always use supplements

  10. #9
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,248
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    Supplements are honestly necessary to get gains look at any fit man on youtube or magazines always use supplements
    Protein supplements sure, unless you're somehow eating an inhumane amount of food, but creatine isn't necessary imo.
    I don't think marketing ploys are a good thing to use as an example tbh
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  11. #10
    TheMostHated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Nexus
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Yes, creatine is fine, but no need to cycle. Just take it like you would whey. It ain't steroids.

  12. #11
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Protein supplements sure, unless you're somehow eating an inhumane amount of food, but creatine isn't necessary imo.
    I don't think marketing ploys are a good thing to use as an example tbh
    Yea, for sure it isn't necessary it is just a lot better to use if your trying to build muscle than not to use. Plus it is a lot cheaper than protein

  13. #12
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,248
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    Yea, for sure it isn't necessary it is just a lot better to use if your trying to build muscle than not to use. Plus it is a lot cheaper than protein
    Yeah I can agree with that, depends on what your goals are I suppose
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  14. #13
    PlainPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    307
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    1 table spoon a day and thats it. all it does is hold more water and i can really notice very small strength gains after taking it everyday for 2 weeks. But other than that its just creatine.

  15. #14
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,391
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Okay, sooo off topic, but: Get big first then get strong? Or get strong first, then get big?

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  16. #15
    TheMostHated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Nexus
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Okay, sooo off topic, but: Get big first then get strong? Or get strong first, then get big?
    Can't do both at the same time?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone use these pistols yet?
    By Cataclypse in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. Beta Keys, anyone get them yet?
    By Sgt.Disturbed in forum Starcraft 2 Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 10:19 PM
  3. If I realesed a Unlimited Sprint would anyone use it?
    By -InFamous- in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 07:31 PM
  4. Can anyone use Cheat Engine?
    By why06 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 09:39 PM
  5. anyone use TMK
    By jkmacnak in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 10:18 PM