Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,411
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    743
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    But anyway, go see a doc man, he might be able to help you.
    There's nothing wrong with thoughts like that. They aren't wrong.
    As long as those thoughts don't make you suicidal, depressed or want to kill people, you're fine. If you do have one of those things (or others that could be considered dangerous/unhealthy), it probably is best to seek help.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  2. #17
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,268
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    There's nothing wrong with thoughts like that. They aren't wrong.
    As long as those thoughts don't make you suicidal, depressed or want to kill people, you're fine. If you do have one of those things (or others that could be considered dangerous/unhealthy), it probably is best to seek help.
    Correct. But each their own, some go and seek help or some just sat there and do nothing while having a break down or being depressed (I see nothing wrong with that too) as long as they wont do those 2 things like kill themselves or kill others.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #18
    billyvadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You're the very reason I don't do drugs.

  4. #19
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,268
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by billyvadd View Post
    You're the very reason I don't do drugs.
    Wot? Mental issues have no relations towards drugs... I do not do drugs because... They can make x or z person really fucked up and another reason is its useless...
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  5. #20
    billyvadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Wot? Mental issues have no relations towards drugs... I do not do drugs because... They can make x or z person really fucked up and another reason is its useless...
    Drugs are mainly used for recreational purposes, much like how your PC or TV is used. If drugs are useless, then why do you use your TV?
    meh

  6. #21
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,268
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by billyvadd View Post
    Drugs are mainly used for recreational purposes, much like how your PC or TV is used. If drugs are useless, then why do you use your TV?
    meh


    Exposed by some girl named as Billy... Do not compare PC / TV to a drug, because they can't be compared... Why? Well, if you have any sense of thinking about it then you would understand why did I say so, because one is something you do not snore in through your fucking nose or take a pill for it or inject it through your fucking veins, another is where you just sit down, use all day, or watch some entertaining stuff by turning on your TV...
    Last edited by xlux; 06-15-2016 at 02:54 AM.
    Post Goals:
     
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000

    7,500
    8,000
    8,500
    9,000

    Thanks Goal:
     
    650
    700
    750
    800

    850
    900
    1,000
    1,500


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  7. #22
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,104
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    It is an interesting thought; I've talked to some friends about the same basic thing you were talking about, and we ended up getting into a big conversation about how everything is meaningless in the end, then we moved to a different subject like it was nothing.
    I feel it is as meaningless as you want it to be. If you feel like you have a mission, you feel like your life is meaningful.

  8. #23
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,411
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    743
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I feel it is as meaningless as you want it to be. If you feel like you have a mission, you feel like your life is meaningful.
    That's true and a nice way of thinking.
    It really depends on how much of the "picture" you're looking at. I was talking about everything we do is basically meaningless considering the all people will die and everything we accomplished will be gone. Basically, the universe is a heartless bitch. It won't stop me from enjoying life, though. It just gives me more of a reason to enjoy life.
    Last edited by Cohen; 06-15-2016 at 03:00 AM.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  9. #24
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,104
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    That's true and a nice way of thinking.
    It really depends on how much of the "picture" you're looking at. I was talking about everything we do is basically meaningless considering the all people will die and everything we accomplished will be gone. Basically, the universe is a heartless bitch. It won't stop me from enjoying life, though. It just gives me more of a reason to enjoy life.
    Right I see, but for giving somebody else a smile on his or her face is for me already something that my life has a meaning. Gives happiness to someone else. But I get your point, we are just consumers. Then again, what does have a meaning right?

    I think you'll like this video:


  10. #25
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ;( beautiful
    NightOwl


  11. #26
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,157
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's some deep shit, I wonder who put you in this mood

  12. #27
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    That's some deep shit, I wonder who put you in this mood
    nobody, it's just thoughts that come up in my brain, this is like on a day to day basis ya know.

    and @billyvadd i am not on drugs at all. I have never did any drugs in my 19 years of living on this earth man. i am completely sober. make sure you ask before you jump to conclusions and have false accusations of my well being man.

    @Nik i am very emotional yes, but these are just crazy ass thoughts i have haha

    @Sander The Panda uhmm, i think you just made a whole other thread talking about terrorism. haha also, idk why i have to go see a doc? i am depressed i was suicidal at some points in my life. but i have been depressed before, and yes there are days where i am not depressed, and then there are some days were i feel nothing. just bleh. i know when to go see a doc and when not too. i am perfectly alright and okay.

    @Cohen yeah you're lucky. i really dont have any friends that are like this and have deep convo's with. you're so lucky to have them man jealous.
    Last edited by Logic; 06-15-2016 at 11:36 AM.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  13. #28
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,157
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    nobody, it's just thoughts that come up in my brain, this is like on a day to day basis ya know.

    and @billyvadd i am not on drugs at all. I have never did any drugs in my 19 years of living on this earth man. i am completely sober. make sure you ask before you jump to conclusions and have false accusations of my well being man.
    I fall you fam, I think about deep shit sometimes too tbh

  14. #29
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,404
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    508
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    I fall you fam, I think about deep shit sometimes too tbh
    everyone does. some choose to keep the deep shit in, which is perfectly okay. and some choose to let it out, which is perfectly okay. i, myself, i do both for reasons.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  15. #30
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,157
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post


    everyone does. some choose to keep the deep shit in, which is perfectly okay. and some choose to let it out, which is perfectly okay. i, myself, i do both for reasons.
    I'm more the let shit out type of guy, so I can get others perspectives

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    Logic (06-15-2016)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 04:39 AM
  2. Hit the 6 mark..
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 11:36 PM
  3. Funnest shit in the world
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 07:40 PM
  4. Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 09:59 PM