Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Maybe, I got my first infraction because of that. But yeah, intoxication is pretty pointless, no idea why people glorify it so much
    got my infraction cause I told someone to kill themselves in that thread about suicide .

And I mean depends on if it's a upper or a downer. Uppers like sativa weed or adderall and ect really help you with your day. Like I took adderall (legally prescribed) and I once I finished all my work I was just going around the house looking for things to do lol.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I feel this is a very biased video on a guy that just likes drugs. The unfortunate factor of drugs is addiction. And I know many people will say it's not, or something you can control. Unfortunately it's not.

The entire video is based on speculation and science articles with hypotheses that are not proven. There are so many science articles unproven that you could literally go and state anything to be good if you play it right.

The government doesn't prohibit drugs because "Fuck you". The governments in the world has seen in the past that drugs can kill a society. (opium in china for example).

I think for good amount of people legalising drugs would not be much of an issue, but there certainly is a part that is vulnerable to it. A government is there to protect those people.
    Want to point this out. A lot of drugs that we think are super bad like marijuana, aren't as addictive as you think. Most drug dealers lace them in super addictive drugs like cocaine. That's why there's a huge push to legalize marijuana, + it'll allow us to put a tax on it, just like with a tax on beer and the great depression

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia View Post
    Want to point this out. A lot of drugs that we think are super bad like marijuana, aren't as addictive as you think. Most drug dealers lace them in super addictive drugs like cocaine. That's why there's a huge push to legalize marijuana, + it'll allow us to put a tax on it, just like with a tax on beer and the great depression
    Coming from a country where weed is pretty much legal it still isn't as ideal as what people think it would be. However, I think addiction depends more on someones personality rather than the entire group. People with a healthy life, socially seen and physically seen have a rather low chance to get addicted. Those though, that are mentally not well and seek some relieve will get addicted a lot easier. Even from marijuana. I don't think legalizing is a solution. But I do think there can be a done a lot about rehabilitation of those who are addicted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Coming from a country where weed is pretty much legal it still isn't as ideal as what people think it would be. However, I think addiction depends more on someones personality rather than the entire group. People with a healthy life, socially seen and physically seen have a rather low chance to get addicted. Those though, that are mentally not well and seek some relieve will get addicted a lot easier. Even from marijuana. I don't think legalizing is a solution. But I do think there can be a done a lot about rehabilitation of those who are addicted.
    Legalization may not the best solution for curing addiction, but it's certainly a measurement the government can take to combat addiction

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123