Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Intoxication: A key part of the human experience?


    What are your thoughts?

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  2. #2
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    If the situation arises yeah why not, but only once!




  3. #3
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
    If the situation arises yeah why not, but only once!
    Did you even watch the video? You replied basically straight after I posted the thread and the video is 10 minutes long.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-15-2016)

  5. #4
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    I feel this is a very biased video on a guy that just likes drugs. The unfortunate factor of drugs is addiction. And I know many people will say it's not, or something you can control. Unfortunately it's not.

    The entire video is based on speculation and science articles with hypotheses that are not proven. There are so many science articles unproven that you could literally go and state anything to be good if you play it right.

    The government doesn't prohibit drugs because "Fuck you". The governments in the world has seen in the past that drugs can kill a society. (opium in china for example).

    I think for good amount of people legalising drugs would not be much of an issue, but there certainly is a part that is vulnerable to it. A government is there to protect those people.

  6. #5
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    I feel this is a very biased video on a guy that just likes drugs. The unfortunate factor of drugs is addiction. And I know many people will say it's not, or something you can control. Unfortunately it's not.

    The entire video is based on speculation and science articles with hypotheses that are not proven. There are so many science articles unproven that you could literally go and state anything to be good if you play it right.

    The government doesn't prohibit drugs because "Fuck you". The governments in the world has seen in the past that drugs can kill a society. (opium in china for example).

    I think for good amount of people legalising drugs would not be much of an issue, but there certainly is a part that is vulnerable to it. A government is there to protect those people.
    I completely agree, save for the way many governments implement their 'protection'. Unfortunately, the way a great bit go about it (the biggest one being the US), is to throw offenders in jail; which neither solves the original problem, and has the added effect of putting low level offenders into contact with true criminals, and greatly increases their chances of recidivism.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #6
    Sammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    224
    Thanks
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I completely agree, save for the way many governments implement their 'protection'. Unfortunately, the way a great bit go about it (the biggest one being the US), is to throw offenders in jail; which neither solves the original problem, and has the added effect of putting low level offenders into contact with true criminals, and greatly increases their chances of recidivism.
    WATCH THIS MAN!




    sorry for spamming these videos but they are amazing

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammy For This Useful Post:

    Lunatic (06-15-2016)

  9. #7
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Did you even watch the video? You replied basically straight after I posted the thread and the video is 10 minutes long.
    No I read the title and got the gist. ;3




  10. #8
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

    Did you even watch the video? You replied basically straight after I posted the thread and the video is 10 minutes long.
    I believe this is what they call a shit post
    NightOwl


  11. #9
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,741
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    203
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    I believe this is what they call a shit post
    Aylmao #don't judge <3




  12. #10
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,412
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Happy
    Tbh, I absolutely despise getting drunk or stoned, any form of intoxication just dumbs you down

  13. #11
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    I mean, there is nothing like getting lit your first time. As long as you aren't letting interfere with other aspects of your life, then why not? It's only becomes a problem when it causes you to forsake your other priorities.

  14. #12
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
    Aylmao #don't judge <3
    reply to this quote so your one more post close to your ban
    NightOwl


  15. #13
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    reply to this quote so your one more post close to your ban
    LMAOOO. and i am the "shit poster"King Flexico at your service

  16. #14
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    LMAOOO. and i am the "shit poster"King Flexico at your service
    the fact that you quoted me shows it
    NightOwl


  17. #15
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    the fact that you quoted me shows it
    Here hold this L as you approach 1K posts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 11:26 PM
  2. Add an Actionscript Section in the Programming part of the forum.
    By gdog163 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 06:19 PM
  3. The Human Machine
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 11:34 AM
  4. The Human Swastika
    By hbk in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 07:02 AM
  5. Can u use the gain experience hack with 1 player
    By mjt20mik in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 03:20 AM