Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    TheTrueKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    400
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Stressed

    GOD of WAR !!!!!!

    Just watched the God of War trailer. Who's hyped!!?!??!?!




  2. #2
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll get it for ps4 when it comes out it looks sexy as fuck

  3. #3
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,893
    Reputation
    1444
    Thanks
    1,335
    My Mood
    Happy
    Jesus that game looks so sexy. I remember when it was released on PSP and had such shitty graphics lmao

  4. #4
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Jesus that game looks so sexy. I remember when it was released on PSP and had such shitty graphics lmao
    It's graphics weren't bad compared to its time period actually. I have all the GoW games

  5. #5
    Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIGGED
    Posts
    2,921
    Reputation
    408
    Thanks
    656
    My Mood
    Tired
    too bad when you actually play the game it wont look like that


  6. #6
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,893
    Reputation
    1444
    Thanks
    1,335
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    It's graphics weren't bad compared to its time period actually. I have all the GoW games
    Yeah graphics always been amazing but this is a huge step forwards looking at the trailer.

  7. #7
    killinem1904's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (✿◠‿◠)
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amazed
    THE HYPE IS REAL!!!
     
    Hi

  8. #8
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Yeah graphics always been amazing but this is a huge step forwards looking at the trailer.
    Well yeah if you compare any game to its next-gen successor it'll look better

  9. #9
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking, Austria
    Posts
    2,413
    Reputation
    302
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Happy
    It doesn't look like the good old button mashing GoW, which makes it both bad and good, I couldn't mash the buttons fast enough so I always lost, luckily they fixed it in Ascension

  10. #10
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    It doesn't look like the good old button mashing GoW, which makes it both bad and good, I couldn't mash the buttons fast enough so I always lost, luckily they fixed it in Ascension
    Because you're garbage C:

  11. #11
    Adoximed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ;-;
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    So much new games/remakes are releasing, hype!

  12. #12
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i remember this shit on psp and back in the dayyyyyy kids
    NightOwl


  13. #13
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    i remember this shit on psp and back in the dayyyyyy kids
    We all do that's what I'd giving it hype rn

  14. #14
    FlexGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SouthSide
    Posts
    1,440
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    526
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    We all do that's what I'd giving it hype rn
    its not gonna live up but Ill still pick it up
    NightOwl


  15. #15
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,065
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    its not gonna live up but Ill still pick it up
    It actually looks pretty fucking fire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. God of War 3
    By hbk in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 07:20 PM
  2. Paranoid + God of War
    By bueeno in forum Showroom
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 03:13 PM
  3. God Of War
    By mexicano007 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. God OF War SIG
    By PhotoNoobster in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 06:22 PM
  5. God Of War
    By Zen in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:22 PM