Thread: Gender Fluid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214

    Gender Fluid

    If you're going to be a fucking retard who just wants to shitpost and increase that post count for whatever reason, this isn't the thread for you. Do me the favor of not replying to anything.


    Here is the definition if you're not aware. I'm ignoring the otherkin shit, which is basically people who consider themselves as like a dragon or some other furry nonsense.

    Gender fluid is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male, female, neutrois, or any other non-binary identity, or some combination of identities. Their gender can also vary at random or vary in response to different circumstances.

    Without going too deep into the science aspect of everything, males are generally less open with their emotions than females. So for example, say a male actually decides to express them someday. That doesn't make them a female, yet people who believe in this Gender Fluid thing seem to think so.


    Why? What am I missing?

  2. #2
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Why? What am I missing?
    Nothing much, it's just an attention-grabbing mechanism for sad saps to cope with their own lack of human quality.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #3
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    I wish humans had no emotions. We would be perfect.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  4. #4
    PKTINOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    2,542
    Reputation
    356
    Thanks
    3,924
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Everyone is giving them so much attention, you really can't go against them without having your opinion disliked/hated/ignored.
    The truth however, is that they want to be different, and act all non-binary/genderfluid etc.
    All they seek is attention and unfortunately they get it.


    You disagree? Go watch someone making a video how they are all non-binary and stuff like that.
    99.8(repeating)% of the time, they will act super "special and different", talk about pronouns and how you should call "them" not he or his
    Deny that they were born a male/female even though they were etc.


    And no, I'm not being homophobic. Being gay is fine.
    Being an gay guy that is more female than females themselves (wear rainbow clothes random lipstick idk you know what sht they do) however pisses me off.
    And so does DENYING that genders exist, changing them all the time AND EXPECT 100% of the people to agree with your choice.
    Last edited by PKTINOS; 06-17-2016 at 04:13 PM.

  5. #5
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    I wish humans had no emotions. We would be perfect.
    You don't really think that, trust me.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    You don't really think that, trust me.
    Well I know it would terrible. However when I see the news and how much harm we as a race do because of greed and hatred and well I just keep thinking what if...
    Last edited by Eternity; 06-17-2016 at 04:13 PM.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #7
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,014
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    I wish humans had no emotions. We would be perfect.
    interesting movie starring christian bale

  8. #8
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Well I know it would terrible. However when I see the news and how much bad humans do because of greed and hatred and well I just keep thinking what if...
    Then humans would show no remorse for their actions.
    Shit happens? Oh well.

  9. #9
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Nothing much, it's just an attention-grabbing mechanism for sad saps to cope with their own lack of human quality.
    I suppose. My reason for bringing this up is the amount of shit I've seen on the internet more recently. People have tried telling me that they prefer to be called "they/them" instead of "he/she" because they might feel a little more female than male -despite the dick in-between their legs- and it would offend them otherwise.

    Some stupid shit that I actually can't grasp.

  10. #10
    PKTINOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    2,542
    Reputation
    356
    Thanks
    3,924
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    I suppose. My reason for bringing this up is the amount of shit I've seen on the internet more recently. People have tried telling me that they prefer to be called "they/them" instead of "he/she" because they might feel a little more female than male -despite the dick in-between their legs- and it would offend them otherwise.

    Some stupid shit that I actually can't grasp.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    99.8(repeating)% of the time, they will act super "special and different", talk about pronouns and how you should call "them" not he or his
    Lemme guess you saw the vid with that genderterrorist guy?

    It's super annoying how everyone gives these people support because they think we're homophobes, for judging people that are 100% wrong. Genders do exist. Get over it.
    Last edited by PKTINOS; 06-17-2016 at 04:18 PM.

  11. #11
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    Lemme guess you saw that genderterrorist guy?
    Didn't leafy make a video on him?
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  12. #12
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    1444
    Thanks
    1,335
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Well I know it would terrible. However when I see the news and how much harm we as a race do because of greed and hatred and well I just keep thinking what if...
    Reminds me of the Infinite Tsukyomi

  13. #13
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Where do we draw the line? I don't give a shit if you say your transgender, if you tell me your a "woman" I ain't buying that shit. Check the definition of women and go see a psychiatrist
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  14. #14
    PKTINOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    2,542
    Reputation
    356
    Thanks
    3,924
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

    Didn't leafy make a video on him?
    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Where do we draw the line? I don't give a shit if you say your transgender, if you tell me your a "woman" I ain't buying that shit. Check the definition of women and go see a psychiatrist
    But since everyone can't grow up and accept the fact, that calling yourself a woman doesn't MAKE you a woman, your gender is still male people are going to continue falling on an attention grabbing trap, and feed them with money.
    Last edited by PKTINOS; 06-17-2016 at 04:23 PM.

  15. #15
    Takatsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    Lemme guess you saw the vid with that genderterrorist guy?

    It's super annoying how everyone gives these people support because they think we're homophobes, for judging people that are 100% wrong. Genders do exist. Get over it.
    No, it's just everywhere now it seems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Are Gender Change worth it?
    By ~HeartLessTeen~ in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 05:18 AM
  2. Whats your Gender?
    By Casey95 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 01:54 AM
  3. what gender
    By Cicero-Vercingtorix in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 03:13 AM
  4. Orly? Dbb gender issues
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:06 PM
  5. ~TD Blasts his reproductive fluid over your face
    By ~TD in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 03:49 PM