Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 85 of 85
  1. #76
    __Xen0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    I'm done arguing about childish people that can't face facts.
    That's funny, because apparently you are a child and it's a pain to argue about stuff with you because you never admit you are wrong.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to __Xen0 For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (08-15-2016)

  3. #77
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,725
    Reputation
    715
    Thanks
    5,624
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    That's funny, because apparently you are a child and it's a pain to argue about stuff with you because you never admit you are wrong.

    Your just everywhere arnt you.

    My GitHub





     

    Member - 01/31/2015
    Premium - 09/12/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 11/05/2016
    BattleOn minion - 02/28/2017
    Battlefield minion - 5/30/2017
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - 9/21/2017






  4. #78
    __Xen0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post



    Your just everywhere arnt you.
    Could you please rephrase that, I didn't get what you were trying to say. Please use proper English.

  5. #79
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,725
    Reputation
    715
    Thanks
    5,624
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    Could you please rephrase that, I didn't get what you were trying to say. Please use proper English.
    I don't like arguing. And you can read that and if you can't I recommend spec savers.

    My GitHub





     

    Member - 01/31/2015
    Premium - 09/12/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 11/05/2016
    BattleOn minion - 02/28/2017
    Battlefield minion - 5/30/2017
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - 9/21/2017






  6. #80
    Illuminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3rd Person View
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ITS A TROLL I GUARANTEE IT

  7. #81
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,376
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    boo trump .
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  8. #82
    d101317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MPGH d101317
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Amazed
    omg so much click bait your going to get vac banned m8 ha

  9. #83
    GE3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How about the CIA creating new terrorist groups every year.
    For example ISIS, they got trained by American SF in Syria & Iraq.
    There's nothing wrong with Trump, he will put Hillary, Bush & Obama in jail.
    THANKS For sharing your hacking knowledge with people around the Globe
     
    Pay Homage to Caladbolg Quest: Click here
    Paladin Loremaster Quest: Click here
    Extremely Fast XP & CP Bot: Click here
    Extremely Fast Items of Nulgath Bot: Click here
    Working PvP Trophy Bot: Click Here
    Wanna reach level 85 Super Fast?: Click here


  10. #84
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    823
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by GE3 View Post
    How about the CIA creating new terrorist groups every year.
    For example ISIS, they got trained by American SF in Syria & Iraq.
    There's nothing wrong with Trump, he will put Hillary, Bush & Obama in jail.
    Why did you bump this thread ? Next time, don't bump old threads...
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

    News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017


  11. #85
    Paraly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    I would buy the shirt, even if it had Geert Wilders his face on it

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. What makes you click on a thread?
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM
  2. Don't Click On This Thread, I was tastins something
    By Viktor in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 09:00 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 10:52 AM
  5. Nobody click 0 post threads!!
    By Oneirish in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 01:49 AM