Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 85
  1. #1
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *
    Posts
    4,462
    Reputation
    406
    Thanks
    3,562
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Click my Clickbait thread

    Who would buy this shirt i already have #NoSellout :P




  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheJoker For This Useful Post:

    Illuminati (06-22-2016),K4LI (06-21-2016),Lunatic (06-21-2016),_NightWare (06-24-2016)

  3. #2
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,726
    Reputation
    715
    Thanks
    5,624
    My Mood
    Doh
    This person is the worst person in the world, Why is every american so blind of it.
    I'm not trying to offend anyone but he is seriously going to kill your country.

    This is my opinion so please don't get but hurt about what others think.

    edit: This is 100% my opinion... But I 100% agree he has "balls" but that's what's wrong with him. To become presidant you need common sence and that's what he lacks in. When north koria or russia say somthing He will just blow them up And that's how war starts and that's how this world will get destroyed. well it's already destroyed but somone like this isn't helping anyone
    Last edited by Silent; 06-17-2016 at 06:20 PM.

    My GitHub





     

    Member - 01/31/2015
    Premium - 09/12/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 11/05/2016
    BattleOn minion - 02/28/2017
    Battlefield minion - 5/30/2017
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - 9/21/2017






  4. #3
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *
    Posts
    4,462
    Reputation
    406
    Thanks
    3,562
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    This person is the worst person in the world, Why is every american so blind of it.
    I'm not trying to offend anyone but he is seriously going to kill your country.

    This is my opinion so please don't get but hurt about what others think.

    edit: This is 100% my opinion... But I 100% agree he has "balls" but that's what's wrong with him. To become presidant you need common sence and that's what he lacks in. When north koria or russia say somthing He will just blow them up And that's how war starts and that's how this world will get destroyed. well it's already destroyed but somone like this isn't helping anyone
    how do you know that he hasn't showed any thing towards what we will do for our military right now he is basically saying he will protect our country getting rid of illegal immigrants and irratic muslims



  5. #4
    Adoximed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ;-;
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    I don't fucking get it, why do people wanna vote for Trump, all he's going to do is build a fucking wall. Ctfu.

  6. #5
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *
    Posts
    4,462
    Reputation
    406
    Thanks
    3,562
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoximed View Post
    I don't fucking get it, why do people wanna vote for Trump, all he's going to do is build a fucking wall. Ctfu.
    and who the fuck are you supporting ?



  7. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,893
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,372
    No i am not.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  8. #7
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,726
    Reputation
    715
    Thanks
    5,624
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴊσĸєя View Post
    how do you know that he hasn't showed any thing towards what we will do for our military right now he is basically saying he will protect our country getting rid of illegal immigrants and irratic muslims
    Godam people are blind... Is every muslim bad? no, There is nothing wrong with mullims there people just like me and you! But they have a diffrent skin tone so they need to wear name tags? Imagine your self as a muslim born in Iraq, Would you want to be getting bombed by a country every 30 minutes, look on youtube there are hundreds of videos of america bombing them and you can see kids getting killed from it... That's the reason there running away from iraq because we'r bombing them.
    I'm 100% sure you would run away from a country that's getting bombed.
    but I also agree they shouldn't be taking peoples jobs and stuff

    Anyway at the end of the day every one has a opinion and everyones opinion is different.

    My GitHub





     

    Member - 01/31/2015
    Premium - 09/12/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 11/05/2016
    BattleOn minion - 02/28/2017
    Battlefield minion - 5/30/2017
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - 9/21/2017






  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

    SparklingArrowhead (06-17-2016)

  10. #8
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *
    Posts
    4,462
    Reputation
    406
    Thanks
    3,562
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    Godam people are blind... Is every muslim bad? no, There is nothing wrong with mullims there people just like me and you! But they have a diffrent skin tone so they need to wear name tags? Imagine your self as a muslim born in Iraq, Would you want to be getting bombed by a country every 30 minutes, look on youtube there are hundreds of videos of america bombing them and you can see kids getting killed from it... That's the reason there running away from iraq because we'r bombing them.
    I'm 100% sure you would run away from a country that's getting bombed.
    but I also agree they shouldn't be taking peoples jobs and stuff

    Anyway at the end of the day every one has a opinion and everyones opinion is different.
    dont want to start shit but "irratic" muslims



  11. #9
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,726
    Reputation
    715
    Thanks
    5,624
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴊσĸєя View Post
    dont want to start shit but "irratic" muslims
    Your just scared to face the truth.

    My GitHub





     

    Member - 01/31/2015
    Premium - 09/12/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 11/05/2016
    BattleOn minion - 02/28/2017
    Battlefield minion - 5/30/2017
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - 9/21/2017






  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

    SparklingArrowhead (06-17-2016)

  13. #10
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,609
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Doesn't matter, terrorist are getting in American easily and this man knows a thing or two on how to stop it. Is it shitty of him to be attacking muslims like that? yeah. and yeah not every muslim is bad but alot of them have been attacking america and restricting them could just stop bombings?

    You say we're bombing them and killing there children but they are also? look what happened in fuckin orlando lol. Shits ridiculous. Trump is a joke at some points but i think you're really blind when it comes to understanding what exactly he's speaking about.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (06-17-2016),Z-Nation (06-19-2016)

  15. #11
    Xiolest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching...
    Posts
    3,926
    Reputation
    290
    Thanks
    619
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Vote for Trump #2016, Making America Great Again For Everyone.

  16. #12
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,513
    Reputation
    2109
    Thanks
    2,983
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    Godam people are blind... Is every muslim bad? no, There is nothing wrong with mullims there people just like me and you! But they have a diffrent skin tone so they need to wear name tags? Imagine your self as a muslim born in Iraq, Would you want to be getting bombed by a country every 30 minutes, look on youtube there are hundreds of videos of america bombing them and you can see kids getting killed from it... That's the reason there running away from iraq because we'r bombing them.
    I'm 100% sure you would run away from a country that's getting bombed.
    but I also agree they shouldn't be taking peoples jobs and stuff

    Anyway at the end of the day every one has a opinion and everyones opinion is different.
    I don't understand why people running from their country would want to come here. This country doesn't have much to offer you. You come here with nothing and you'll end up living in some shitty government subsidized basement trying to survive on a minimum wage that you can't live on. Sure the dream is that your kid will hopefully do well in school and go to college. That's extremely rare. Our education system, or at least based on what I've experienced in Boston, is that you either pay to get a good education in a private school (oh wait you don't have money cause you probably have a minimum wage job), or hope your child is a natural genius that goes to a crappy public school. In other words, Canada is just a little north. Though I have no experience being a refugee, as an American, I would think that Canada is more refugee friendly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Doesn't matter, terrorist are getting in American easily and this man knows a thing or two on how to stop it. Is it shitty of him to be attacking muslims like that? yeah. and yeah not every muslim is bad but alot of them have been attacking america and restricting them could just stop bombings?

    You say we're bombing them and killing there children but they are also? look what happened in fuckin orlando lol. Shits ridiculous. Trump is a joke at some points but i think you're really blind when it comes to understanding what exactly he's speaking about.
    The last time I could think of a bombing was the Boston Marathon bombing which was a while back. Now I don't know how many people America has accidentally killed in bombings in Iraq so I'm not going to comment on that. The big mass killings are primarily with guns. Now I for one have no problem with guns, I just sort of question how some crazy people get their hands on such high end firearms. I hear its due to the lack of background checks like how some people on a no fly list can still buy firearms. If that's true, then obviously I believe there should be more extensive background checks to see if people have a history of mental illness, crime, or are on a fucking no fly possibly a terrorist being watched by the FBI list.
    Rep. Power: 110

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard. For This Useful Post:

    Drama (06-17-2016)

  18. #13
    Adoximed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ;-;
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴊσĸєя View Post
    and who the fuck are you supporting ?
    Bernie Sanders, but he got eliminated.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoximed For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (06-17-2016)

  20. #14
    Terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,594
    Reputation
    221
    Thanks
    361
    I'm not going to buy it because I don't live in America.

  21. #15
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *
    Posts
    4,462
    Reputation
    406
    Thanks
    3,562
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    I don't understand why people running from their country would want to come here. This country doesn't have much to offer you. You come here with nothing and you'll end up living in some shitty government subsidized basement trying to survive on a minimum wage that you can't live on. Sure the dream is that your kid will hopefully do well in school and go to college. That's extremely rare. Our education system, or at least based on what I've experienced in Boston, is that you either pay to get a good education in a private school (oh wait you don't have money cause you probably have a minimum wage job), or hope your child is a natural genius that goes to a crappy public school. In other words, Canada is just a little north. Though I have no experience being a refugee, as an American, I would think that Canada is more refugee friendly.



    The last time I could think of a bombing was the Boston Marathon bombing which was a while back. Now I don't know how many people America has accidentally killed in bombings in Iraq so I'm not going to comment on that. The big mass killings are primarily with guns. Now I for one have no problem with guns, I just sort of question how some crazy people get their hands on such high end firearms. I hear its due to the lack of background checks like how some people on a no fly list can still buy firearms. If that's true, then obviously I believe there should be more extensive background checks to see if people have a history of mental illness, crime, or are on a fucking no fly possibly a terrorist being watched by the FBI list.
    the guy who did the orlando shooting, was investigated twice, worked in government buildings. He also apparently used a ar15 which is a high class gun which you need years of training to have. The fbi are the ones not doing there fucken job correctly



  22. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJoker For This Useful Post:

    Drama (06-17-2016)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What makes you click on a thread?
    By Mr.Seyeko in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM
  2. Don't Click On This Thread, I was tastins something
    By Viktor in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 09:00 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 10:52 AM
  5. Nobody click 0 post threads!!
    By Oneirish in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 01:49 AM