Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Office
    Posts
    5,031
    Reputation
    620
    Thanks
    3,682
    My Mood
    Angelic
    best scene "what kind of people hit other people in america" 14:15






  2. #17
    Robotkubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    カナダ
    Posts
    616
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Cold
    I would of punched him too

  3. #18
    sobravechinkyboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Osu!
    Posts
    3,861
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thumbnail says it all
    Dropout
    Virgin
    Loser
    And viral

  4. #19
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴊσĸєя View Post
    best scene "what kind of people hit other people in america" 14:15
    Oh yeah when I heard that I started laughing like lol what America do you live in?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #20
    burntqueso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hood Miami Florida
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    316
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    He deserved it cause he's mexican tbh

  6. #21
    Money15Awesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta - Come find me ;)
    Posts
    485
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    162
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dirty ass bum, that's what we got here folks...

  7. #22
    Jinzii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    fucking hilarious LOL. deserved to get punched in the face

  8. #23
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Office
    Posts
    5,031
    Reputation
    620
    Thanks
    3,682
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post


    Oh yeah when I heard that I started laughing like lol what America do you live in?
    the idiots in this world






  9. #24
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    lol that guy shouldn't have touched his bike.

  10. #25
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  11. #26
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Blame on both sides, but god damn is the guy in the car infinitely more annoying.

    The entire situation aside, I'm betting he does a lot of stuff that deserves a couple swift rights.
    Last edited by Aborted; 06-21-2016 at 01:02 AM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #27
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,015
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Hot
    Mexi@wyo is annoying but the biker is obviously trying to get him more mad to be able to do something he's basically baiting him


  13. #28
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,613
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi View Post
    Mexi@wyo is annoying but the biker is obviously trying to get him more mad to be able to do something he's basically baiting him

    At which points in the video? all i see is him confronting the idiot who honestly is putting lives in danger. The man gets out and starts talking shit and rubbing on his bike. Let's not forget slappin it and shit.

    The bike guy made some unneccessary comments but all i mostly heard was him warming the fuck out of the idiot if he kept messing with his property. Nothing pissed off the biker it looks like, but he got pissed off when he started fuckin with his bike. I would have done the same shit to.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  14. #29
    Sölvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Iceland Grindavík MANTRA マントラ
    Posts
    2,015
    Reputation
    453
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    At which points in the video? all i see is him confronting the idiot who honestly is putting lives in danger. The man gets out and starts talking shit and rubbing on his bike. Let's not forget slappin it and shit.

    The bike guy made some unneccessary comments but all i mostly heard was him warming the fuck out of the idiot if he kept messing with his property. Nothing pissed off the biker it looks like, but he got pissed off when he started fuckin with his bike. I would have done the same shit to.
    Yeah but the biker could literally just go away instead of standing there for 5 minutes listening to @Wyo talk about fucking his mom

  15. #30
    Threadstarter
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,298
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,642
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sölvi View Post
    Yeah but the biker could literally just go away instead of standing there for 5 minutes listening to @Wyo talk about fucking his mom
    bout to end ur life
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2016, 05:24 AM
  2. A game that may be worth playing...
    By Dave84311 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 03:08 AM
  3. games that suck
    By gothgod in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 07:41 PM
  4. is there a way that i dont get disconnect
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:44 PM
  5. That list?
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 06:03 PM