Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    Who is dumb enough to hack on an account with 3k$ worth items ?
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/riperinoskinerino/
    See this profile
    isn't he dumb enough to get a vac ban ?
    His inventory can get 15k $ !
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If u can unvac banned .. u should find cheaper account with vac ban and much of skin .. and sell them
    BUSINESS IN A BOX

MPGH History
    Member Level 1 : 6-20-2014

Total Post : 2000
    Rep : 35 👌
    Page Visitor : 2000👌

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lawl... well he has an exploit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirza2002 View Post
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/riperinoskinerino/
    See this profile
    isn't he dumb enough to get a vac ban ?
    His inventory can get 15k $ !
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If u can unvac banned .. u should find cheaper account with vac ban and much of skin .. and sell them
    I doubt his vac is on CS:GO tbh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Just fuckoff if you're not going to pay the price - this service isn't meant for you anyway, it's meant for people with expensive inventories that got banned (you know the ones with forty thousand karambits and seventy million Stattrak Asiimovs). Best of luck to your service, it seems really cool @Maxedout

Did you figure it out by yourself?
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Some guy paid 8 or 9k for his 10k~ account to be un-vac banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lawl who? its alot...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @Maxedout i shall take the sacrifice and take the vouch copy.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    watch mcskillet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Gotcha, "Multiplayer Game Hacking" yeah definitely more for hanging out than searching for hacks. *Has over 100 sections of games for hacking* lololol.
    Yeah the site has been started out to provide game cheats but look around, does MPGH actually release their own hacks anymore? Have you seen a MPGH VIP member these times? Dude every hack here is either a leeched public one or some kind of "MPGH-Only" release by devoted members. Plus as you can see General here is like the heavens of MPGH everybody likes staying here because it's more fun than simply talking about gaming with those 12 years old children on the hacking sections.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yeah.. and the inventory i said is csgo inventory :/
    BUSINESS IN A BOX

MPGH History
    Member Level 1 : 6-20-2014

Total Post : 2000
    Rep : 35 👌
    Page Visitor : 2000👌

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post

Yeah the site has been started out to provide game cheats but look around, does MPGH actually release their own hacks anymore? Have you seen a MPGH VIP member these times? Dude every hack here is either a leeched public one or some kind of "MPGH-Only" release by devoted members. Plus as you can see General here is like the heavens of MPGH everybody likes staying here because it's more fun than simply talking about gaming with those 12 years old children on the hacking sections.
    Your argument is invalid unfortunately bro. nearly every game is on here with some type of hack for it. The website itself is hacking. Unless you can get dave to come here and say its mostly for hanging out and not hacks, then i'll shut up but until then ... sorry but.... your just saying what you think MPGH is instead of thinking as one whole.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Your argument is invalid unfortunately bro. nearly every game is on here with some type of hack for it. The website itself is hacking. Unless you can get dave to come here and say its mostly for hanging out and not hacks, then i'll shut up but until then ... sorry but.... your just saying what you think MPGH is instead of thinking as one whole.
    Oh come on did you even read what I posted? MPGH's staff isn't releasing game hacks anymore since a shitload of time, the only hacks that are here are leeched public hacks. Take a look at other hacking forums where they release their official game hacks, MPGH doesn't do that in a while. So yeah the game hacking here is very very poor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Oh come on did you even read what I posted? MPGH's staff isn't releasing game hacks anymore since a shitload of time, the only hacks that are here are leeched public hacks. Take a look at other hacking forums where they release their official game hacks, MPGH doesn't do that in a while. So yeah the game hacking here is very very poor.
    Oh so a hacking forum is only a hacking forum when the staff release hacks instead of a community coming together releasing hacks? Private hacks have to be only uploaded? see your not making sense here but i'm not gonna shit on you because your not being a shit head to me lol. But bro, it's a hacking forum. Get dave to take your side. My proof is obviously all the sections with hacks. You have no proof unfortunately.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Oh so a hacking forum is only a hacking forum when the staff release hacks instead of a community coming together releasing hacks? Private hacks have to be only uploaded? see your not making sense here but i'm not gonna shit on you because your not being a shit head to me lol. But bro, it's a hacking forum. Get dave to take your side. My proof is obviously all the sections with hacks. You have no proof unfortunately.
    You're *

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

You're *
    Lol thanks man, enough said. later.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast